• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07: Final Smash (S.O.S.'S Final ****), San Antonio TX: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
what about waco?
is waco still going? cause for what i read it looks this tourny started as a waco SA thing but now its an all texas regional thing ^.^
and crystal city? i mean the more the merrier ^.^
lol thats a good point actually because that is how it started LOL but i doubt anyone from waco will actually show >.> kodak sway was supposed to come but eh we will see

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ok I have the people from austin who actually want to play in crews crew.

Hylian
SaveTheQueen
JesusFreak
Kal
Zev

That's what it is for now >_>.

Oh and can we have alternatives?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm surprised that noone has bothered to respond to Drew's post about the rules.

Espy and I are winning teams for sure. Peachs don't stand a chance . Isn't that right smiles and SOS? XD.

<3
lolz. We have to stop hitting each other Hylian. How many TKs did we get?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm surprised that noone has bothered to respond to Drew's post about the rules.

lolz. We have to stop hitting each other Hylian. How many TKs did we get?
I dunno. But I was watching the videos and I was really playing bad XD. You kind ***** for us lol. But I am tons better now and we can even go kirby-puff if need be XD. We gots this.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Okay it looks like there will be THREE cars coming from Dallas for this. I can house 2 carloads, but not the 3rd. Can anyone house 3-4 people?

artarian

Smash Journeyman
so seeing how hylian is being a little biatch and wanting to team so badly with espy instead of me, no big deal honestly, but i thought we were teammates:(:( lol, but yeah, to the point, i am looking for a teammate, unless hylian doesnt want to betray me in the end, lol.

btw, i am zev if any1 cares.....just to clear things up, i guess

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
so seeing how hylian is being a little biatch and wanting to team so badly with espy instead of me, no big deal honestly, but i thought we were teammates:(:( lol, but yeah, to the point, i am looking for a teammate, unless hylian doesnt want to betray me in the end, lol.

btw, i am zev if any1 cares.....just to clear things up, i guess
Awww >_> I always team with zev...mah bad.

Zev is an amazing teammate so someone good team with him! He can read your mind while playing.

Broly

Smash Lord
na, i meant that i said i could team w/ him,n u said he should team w/ someone good. lol. na ive heard good things about him, so i look forward to playing him since im a top marth down here.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
na, i meant that i said i could team w/ him,n u said he should team w/ someone good. lol. na ive heard good things about him, so i look forward to playing him since im a top marth down here.
You hear that Zev? He has heard good things of you...*nudge nudge*

Broly

Smash Lord
u 2 hylian, i wanna play u samus dittos as well, since my mains are marth and samus. u remember me from evo south. lol

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
From the Official Waco Circle thread:

Sorry shiken, I was at Novas but he never even told me you called. As for everyone else i dont know what the deal with those guys was. Are you able to do anything tonight ?

And to S.o.S if waco can get free admission then we will be there, I dont think asking too much since SA vs Waco thing was started by you mostly. Im not blaming you for anything just asking you to meet us halfway. I mean its a 4 hour drive to SA and then you want us to pay to enter a tournament we really dont care about ?

Im just saying free admission top with the housing will make a surefire deal. ;) then you get openly embrasses waco infront all of SA.

Oh.... you can be apart of it too if you want hana.
Free admission? That's one of the scrubbiest thing I've heard anyone say in my life. Dallas and the Valley are driving much farther than you are, and they aren't complaining about paying when they get there. Hell, even me, the host, and S.O.S., who's name is in the title, are paying the entry fee.

And ya know, some people travel to tournaments for FUN. Besides, it's not like there is anything exciting in Waco that weekend anyways. Or any weekend for that matter;)

Besides, you're the guy that was dumb enough to challenge Wes to a $70 money match:psycho:, then go on smash boards and make the biggest john in the world about it. Sure you're famous(:laugh:) but if I was a Waco player, I would be embarrassed to have you speak for the community.

Housing? Maybe if you ask, not demand it.

Free Admission? STFU noob. No one gets that. Besides crews is only 5 bucks. How cheap are you?

reqy

Smash Journeyman
me n zev 4 teams if my friend decides not to go and thats a likely chance! he'll just get charge shot'd as much as SoS.

You rolled into those shots SoS and you know it!!!!!!

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Seriously Kyle, he wasn't asking free admission because its a far drive.
He just said if you wanted them to come they would if admission was free.
Not like they will win anyways...you might as well. lol

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Why should we bother putting them into the bracket if they're not going to give us their money?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Seriously Kyle, he wasn't asking free admission because its a far drive.
He just said if you wanted them to come they would if admission was free.
Not like they will win anyways...you might as well. lol
umm.... no one gets free admission to play in a tournament.

It's unfair to those that pay because they will be going up against people that don't even have anything invested at all. Imagine a poker game that has one guy that bets every round but never pays up. That guy doesn't have to worry about losing, because he's not paying like everyone else.

Regardless if they win or not, that unbalances the earnings and final pot. I plan on having a legit event.

I don't see how anyone would think it's entitled to them or that they deserve it for any reason whatsoever. I'm surprised anyone would side with it, while they still pay.

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
leave it to the noobs to care about those guy's feelings.

Squito you did the right thing putting people in their place, it's a lot nicer than what I would've said

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!: Listen *******s, RagnaRoK the Reaper has some news. Me and Rawr of BKM, Tac0, Pi3, and maybe one other from the Reset Crew shall be going down to this tournament IF we can get some housing. It'll be 4-5 of us riding. But trust me, you won't regret it. Get back to us so RagnaRoK can **** some people with his incredible Roy playing Skillz and BKM can get on the Map. Send E-Mail to Omnihayato@aol.com or send me a private message. BWAH HA. Latz0rz.

BlueZaft: Dude, also if we can get some housing for the SA event; Rawr is going to be driving me and 3-4 others. We want to follow you down to the tournament site, will that be okay?

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Haha, misunderstanding, tsk tsk.
I have no feelings for Waco.

I was just pointing out something but Kyle is very arrogant...so he wont get it. In fact he will probably misunderstand this somehow as well.

Anyways, piracy is awesome, Guitar Hero III is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom