• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07: Final Smash (S.O.S.'S Final ****), San Antonio TX: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sethlon wins at being too good.

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!: Listen *******s, RagnaRoK the Reaper has some news. Me and Rawr of BKM, Tac0, Pi3, and maybe one other from the Reset Crew shall be going down to this tournament IF we can get some housing. It'll be 4-5 of us riding. But trust me, you won't regret it. Get back to us so RagnaRoK can **** some people with his incredible Roy playing Skillz and BKM can get on the Map. Send E-Mail to Omnihayato@aol.com or send me a private message. BWAH HA. Latz0rz.

BlueZaft: Dude, also if we can get some housing for the SA event; Rawr is going to be driving me and 3-4 others. We want to follow you down to the tournament site, will that be okay?
Take two pills of nooberosis and don't call me in the morning

Then you really should have stage striking and DSR...
Maybe throw in a random reset for good measure ;)
Sethlon's too good =)
Sethlon is indeed too good.
Hey, Sethlon, you're too good.
Sethlon is too good
Fix'd because sethlon is too good.
Sethlon wins at being too good.
lawl jus don't talk to me

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Xelic, what's going to happen to us if Wes decides to come?? (he said he's about 50/50 right now)

Don't worry- I'm used to you breaking my heart ;D <3

that and i still have caveman as a backup XD

lol, but seriously, who would you choose if he were to come??

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Xelic, what's going to happen to us if Wes decides to come?? (he said he's about 50/50 right now)

Don't worry- I'm used to you breaking my heart ;D <3

that and i still have caveman as a backup XD

lol, but seriously, who would you choose if he were to come??
Jordan would be gay if he would rather team with a guy then a girl.

OH wait >_>.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Hell ronnie, I would roy $10 MM this scrub. Sethlon learned his stuff from YOU? Are you facking insane? Most of the stuff you probably do came from sethlon. But who knows how you play. Sethlon you need to get on this noob and shut his smack talk up. I doubt he even watched you play.

Mr.C

Smash Master
From what I understand Ronnie is the best out of the Houston smashers.

And in case anyone wants to know......

reverse B's and B canceling are no longer possible in Brawl.

Broly

Smash Lord
hey, i first get a chance at sethlon, then u guys can. ill get *****, but who knows. and yea id complain about the canceling of B being out but i dont cancel so, LOL. not that i choose not to, but i cant.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ROK I also want to roy ditto MM you and I don't even play roy.

Xelic

Smash Ace
Taylor, I will still team with you. Besides, if I HAD to choose, I would team with Cave over Wes. Cave and I actually did stuff. =D But then I wonder what a Wes/Fork team would look like... :'(

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Taylor, I will still team with you. Besides, if I HAD to choose, I would team with Cave over Wes. Cave and I actually did stuff. =D But then I wonder what a Wes/Fork team would look like... :'(

yay! but you'd choose me over cave, right?? ;D you dont have to answer that, i know you love me more <333

artarian

Smash Journeyman
You hear that Zev? He has heard good things of you...*nudge nudge*
hmmm, indeed, i guess i have you to thank for that.....??? maybe? idk

and he can do your taxes
***** dont even, you be all up in that jew business too, fo sho

na, i meant that i said i could team w/ him,n u said he should team w/ someone good. lol. na ive heard good things about him, so i look forward to playing him since im a top marth down here.
yeah broly, we can do a marth ditto for sure, i remember you from EVO South, and then you asked to have a match a while back but you guys couldn't make it to the tourny, just look around for me and we can play.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have any steady contact with Rob anymore? I think lep does and can talk to him directly about the tournament and all that good stuff.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Yes! I want Crystal City in full force this time. They haven't all showed up since that Moast ranking thingy..... I wonder where all that money went.

Scav, since I highly doubt anything will happen after this tournament, maybe it should go this prize pot >.>

(prays Scav will see this)

forkgirl

Smash Lord
lep, you should bring jesse too! :)

crystal city should enter crews...I think most of them dont play much anymore, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom