• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07: Final Smash (S.O.S.'S Final ****), San Antonio TX: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
wow I don't know what to do...I though xelic was with SOS so caveman agreed to team with me...but now xelic did.

what a wonderful and awful problem to have :p

if they both ditch me and team with each other either/both of them might get murdered in their sleep :) jk jk >.>

alright, i choose Xelic because peach/sheik ***** and i've never teamed with him even though i've probably asked him every tournament for like 2 years :)

<3 <3 <3 cant wait!!! We sure will win!! :D

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fork should team with Caveman so I can team with Jordan.

Ignore the fact that I'm probably not going >_>.

Actually I might who knows? Depends on what school decides to throw at me that week...

Also the rules still need fixing (no DSR or stage striking ftl)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Drew, go! We can have a proper Dallas crew: You, Chang, DoH, me, Zac. Who can beat that? No one, that's who. I've got 2 tests on Monday and Tuesday after the weekend and I'm still going. No johns Drew!

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Drew, go! We can have a proper Dallas crew: You, Chang, DoH, me, Zac. Who can beat that? No one, that's who. I've got 2 tests on Monday and Tuesday after the weekend and I'm still going. No johns Drew!
Owned.

Actually, Kyle, I was going to make a mention to you but call my cell when you get the chance. Also, I really think we need stage striking at least.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
alright, so what do I have to do to make sure teams happens???

should i be the person making sure no friendlies ever happen on tournament tvs?? if it means teams will happen, i have no problem pressing that reset button in the middle of friendlies >:D

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
actually i might have 2 hold u 2 that taylor lol but yea teams will happen 4 sho. and we might just have the random tourny instead of low tier due 2 time restrictions. oh and the raffle prizes have been decided. i hope i win :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Espy and I are winning teams for sure. Peachs don't stand a chance :). Isn't that right smiles and SOS? XD.

<3

tsetse

Smash Lord
Crews will prolly not happen. Last minute change will prolly make teams happen first then crews will not have enough time. Seriously teams is cool and all but crews would be better especially since the Valley is gonna win crew battles.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Crews will prolly not happen. Last minute change will prolly make teams happen first then crews will not have enough time. Seriously teams is cool and all but crews would be better especially since the Valley is gonna win crew battles.
If I truly didn't want you guys to win crews I could take off an easy 6-7 stock. =]

But I'll most likely be playing Bowser....and still I highly doubt you will win. Why? Because SoS, Fear (unless Fear is playing like a scrubcake) > your whole crew and for sure I will take off 3-5 stock with Bowser, lol.

EDIT: Hopefully SoS takes off 5-7, and Majin doesn't get 4 stocked LOL

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'm ****ing King Mosquito and I say crews will happen. No crying.

Crews will happen, and first no less. That is what is the main draw of this tournament, mainly because it will settle a lot of the who is better debates.

And puhleeze, no one is even looking at Valley for taking crews. I still think Houston will be in the finals.

Btw, Mr C, everyone else will have their mains, Sos may change, but you probably will have the option to choose several characters, since you keep changing your main.

tsetse

Smash Lord
sos take 5 stock, then majin will get 3 stocked bringing us back to 2 plus stock. mrc brings sexy back and brings it up to only a one stock deficit, then fear will even it up. the King skeeter gets 3 stocked. giving the valley a 3+ win.

Mr.C

Smash Master
possibly lol

I'm joining crews for fun not to prove who's better and what not lols.

Broly

Smash Lord
yea pax n majora>Mr. C cuz FoD is gret stage for falco. lol j/k. we will win. sos n u r tough but dont over exaggerate. kev$ n vash should be able to take 5 stocks each.

Mr.C

Smash Master
yea pax n majora>Mr. C cuz FoD is gret stage for falco. lol j/k. we will win. sos n u r tough but dont over exaggerate. kev$ n vash should be able to take 5 stocks each.
If by any chance you are referring to me losing at EVO South then id like to just put this one out there.

I was drunk.

Congratulations on beating a drunk person. lol.

gg

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
If by any chance you are referring to me losing at EVO South then id like to just put this one out there.

I was JOHNSSSSSSSS.

Congratulations on beating a drunk person. lol.

gg
Psh, if you were truly drunk I would have taken advantage of you. It's what I do to frat guys at TCU...and you dress like them so I would have been totally confused.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hmm.
I wanted to be in a crew...****.
SAnoob crew? lol, I wanna be captain!
lolz go find sa crew 2. I vote Espy or Felix be captain on that one.

Psh, if you were truly drunk I would have taken advantage of you. It's what I do to frat guys at TCU...and you dress like them so I would have been totally confused.
eww

Mr.C

Smash Master
I'm truly honored Doh, lol.

But that doesn't change the fact that I was drunk =]

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
I'm ****ing King Mosquito and I say crews will happen. No crying.

Crews will happen, and first no less. That is what is the main draw of this tournament, mainly because it will settle a lot of the who is better debates.

And puhleeze, no one is even looking at Valley for taking crews. I still think Houston will be in the finals.

Btw, Mr C, everyone else will have their mains, Sos may change, but you probably will have the option to choose several characters, since you keep changing your main.
LOL im ****ing king mosquito lol hell yeah

I can use anyone in the game and still **** lols.
this is true. but i want you to go marth if possibly mangz

lol im not going to talk **** but i will say that i alone will give valley a near impossible chance to beat sa crew

K1T3

Smash Lord
Mosquito, Kite we should practice...I could use the peach practice lol
Sure, when?
I need peach practice too =(

So what is the format for crews?
I hope at least double elim, preferably RR =)

Also if Singles isn't RR then is there at least going to be regional seeding?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
If anyone wants to smash at my house, I'm free around 9ish every night, and I have Saturdays and Mondays off. Smiles is usually around too.

Valley, have you got your housing straight? So far Austin, Houston, and Dallas have secured their spots for the weekend. If you can't get housing, don't blame me since every other town has housing. Regardless, I still want you guys to come.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
So how come the rules aren't fixed yet?

DSR and stage striking are on at every big legitimate tournament for a reason...

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
what about waco?
is waco still going? cause for what i read it looks this tourny started as a waco SA thing but now its an all texas regional thing ^.^
and crystal city? i mean the more the merrier ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom