• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07: Final Smash (S.O.S.'S Final ****), San Antonio TX: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsetse

Smash Lord
This is the reason texas tourneys suk, no actual planning justs a bunch of smack talk, so here i post this again, depending on your response will determine if we go up there and wether this is an actual tourney or just a smash fest.

San antonio sux but the valley may show up to your silly little tourney......

Valley can show up and crew battle san antonio also....... Actually valley will show up in full force if SAK can gaurantee housing and if the crew battles take precedence over teams. Too many times crew battles are set aside and not played so teams can happen.

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
If you want an American flag avatar so badly you could just get a premium account which allows you to add a custom avatar...

Or you could make an avatar and submit it to an admin or something, they might actually be able to do something, I'm just a lowly regional mod; I can't add avatars. Complaining to me will get you nowhere.
I refuse to pay for having liberty as my avatar

This is the reason texas tourneys suk, no actual planning justs a bunch of smack talk, so here i post this again, depending on your response will determine if we go up there and wether this is an actual tourney or just a smash fest.

Valley can show up and crew battle san antonio also....... Actually valley will show up in full force if SAK can gaurantee housing and if the crew battles take precedence over teams. Too many times crew battles are set aside and not played so teams can happen.
4. tu madre

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531

Valley can show up and crew battle San Antonio also....... Actually valley will show up in full force if SAK can gaurantee housing and if the crew battles take precedence over teams. Too many times crew battles are set aside and not played so teams can happen.
Sorry, I did actually read the earlier post, but forgot to reply to it. As for housing, I would recommend contacting Nike 20, since he did offer it to me. I think Kite can house people as well, but I'm not 100% percent sure on that. As for my house, I'm housing Bear and his crew, which should be 4 people including him. Bear DID ask me the night I put up this thread.

How many people are you bringing Tsetse? If things come down to it, you could come over to my house, but 4 people is pushing it, unless someone in my house is moved out before the tournament date. If that happens, I will be back with more information on that.

And crews WILL happen. That's why they will be the first event. Texas has never had a major crew battle, and this will be one to settle who can best rep their region. (unfortunatly, my money is on Austin if Wes comes. SOS can be Xelic, but no one can tell if SOS could be Wes if Wes came back).

tsetse

Smash Lord
well what if cave plays, who beats cave in texas if cave decides to actually prepare for a tourney.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
i command all of you to stfu it doesnt matter. (cept for BETTY)

crew's are gonna happen. no need to worry tsetse you will get your share of getting *****.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
lol flame? I guess that's a short way to flame. Sounds like tons of fun, and I can't wait. Man, this thread has gone through much spam. But I'm glad to see texas is actually going to have a tourney.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Who wants to house the austin people?

tsetse

Smash Lord
lol flame? I guess that's a short way to flame. Sounds like tons of fun, and I can't wait. Man, this thread has gone through much spam. But I'm glad to see texas is actually going to have a tourney.
Actually plenty of tourneys occur in texas, valley host some pretty big one with just valley peeps, if more ooc showed up then they would break 70-80 participants as it is we are only average size, but that is only valley people.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Shut up tsetse, no one wants to go to valley tournaments because they are forever away and really inconvenient for all the major areas for smash to travel to. It's shorter for us to go to Kansas City Missouri than to go to the Valley; and if we for some reason got the urge to travel that far, we'd go some place with really good smashers, like the Midwest.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Yep. If I ever had the ability to drive a car and had enough gas to goto the valley I would probably goto Austin and back a few time instead.

Broly

Smash Lord
wow doh, if ur scared just say it, i saw u at evo south n u didnt look so great. we got alot of great players. smiles almost lost to vash, he was down two sets n won the first set, then took him to last match of set w/ 155 damage on him. smiles is great, n he doesnt mind comin down, so if ur scared just say it n u wont hear crap from us. ill sho u valley crew is one of da best in this tourny 4 sure

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm glad you can judge my skill on a tournament that was 6 months ago...and I'm 4-0 against Smiles in tournament sets in the past year; also smiles is in San Antonio which is half the distance to the Valley, and I don't think he even drove himself down there, that was probably forkgirl's doing.

Face it; the valley crew has never done anything worth note in smash and probably never will. Almost beating top players doesn't count.

Broly

Smash Lord
well, u keep thinking that n when u see our crew beat top level players, i wanna hear u say we havent done much. we've gone to tournies in SA, Houston, and Austin w/o thinking about the drive. we get ***** but we still sho up. so, if u think ur too good for us then by all means, try n beat us, but i seriously doubt it would be easy.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hey broly, since I don't look so great, why don't you just money match me?
Well at least someone is talking about the tournament.... kind of.

But I have to agree with DOH on the fact that the Valley has not made any big achievements in tournaments (ya know, besides local tourneys IN the valley... which don't seem to have anyone from the valley winning if someone else shows up), hence the reason everyone looks down on them.

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
Well at least someone is talking about the tournament.... kind of.

But I have to agree with DOH on the fact that the Valley has not made any big achievements in tournaments (ya know, besides local tourneys IN the valley... which don't seem to have anyone from the valley winning if someone else shows up), hence the reason everyone looks down on them.
dam dude so cold

Xelic

Smash Ace
The Valley needs to stop making such a big deal about people not traveling down there when they travel up to SA etc. The Valley travels because they have to because they live in the middle of ****ing nowhere. The rest of us have much better options than driving to Mexico. Is it fair? No. Does anyone give a ****? Also no.

Maybe I'm a jerk, but I just get tired of reading that bull**** in EVERY thread a valley member posts in.

leprechaun

Smash Ace
no doubt, valley crew is good to go. . .. . . . they do have players worth recognizing but not all of their top players travel ...........but grandpa ray ....he is to good of a teacher.................

tourny on

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
we've gone to tournies in SA, Houston, and Austin w/o thinking about the drive. we get ***** but we still sho up.
lol who is we? you get *****...

XD wasnt this about waco vs san antonio? ^.^
this is why trash talk before tournament its good ^.^ attracts more people...
...mmm trash talk
everybody who is not from the valley sucks...:chuckle:

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
TobiasXK.... I've seen you on the boards since I first joined in August 2005. And you live in Austin. How come I haven't seen you at ANY tournaments? (Unless I DO know you and never knew your tag).

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Screw raffles, there should be a foosball tournament (single elim if necessary). Heck, I'll run it.

There IS a foosball table there, right? I'm not just saying stupid crap?

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, tobias, you should come. So should you lep, the rest of mag is coming and I know I wanna hang with you again. It'll be fun times. And smash is there also lol. I agree, the valley is way too far away for us to go to tournaments and the only way it is really worth it, is if you're GUARENTEED to win, because like each valley tourney gets lik 40 people and up. So, if you're GUARENTEED to win, then it's totally worth it. Unless you live 7 or 8 hours away. But for SA, they're really close and it's totally worth it for them.

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
Pretty much. And I've always been incredibly inactive in the tourney community (Houston knows, lol)

Though to be fair, I lived in Houston until August of this year, so it's not like I've been an Austin smasher for years and just didn't compete. Mostly I just didn't have regular competition so I only really played this game on and off. Here's hoping living in Austin (and Brawl coming out) changes that.

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
you all are NOOBs

you all suck

nick the grip is a homosexual

betty is god and he's bigger than the whole valley

betty's tears can cure cancer to bad he's never cried

betty lost his virginity before his dad

well i guess whut i was trying to say is the valley sucks *** waco sucks *** austin sucks *** dallaz sucks *** well purrdy much all of texas sucks *** except for SA

fucvk ya noobs go back to noob hell were you came from you sons of ****n *****esss i swear i will personally ***** slap all ya noobs liek dr drew and b-will fukkin ***ss

america > canada

Betty prevails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom