• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07: Final Smash (S.O.S.'S Final ****), San Antonio TX: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Apprentice
i didn't talk **** till you called me a *********** noob. i only made that group at the request of many people....i really had no problem with you until you got me involved somehow... its the I Hate Amy/S.O.S/Betty group.....i hate Amy
????????????????????????? how could i call you a *********** noob if i have never played or met you before?????????????????? and you proved my point of the waco players by the fact that they wanted to make a dumb group. and wtf who is thie amy *****?

HANA

Smash Apprentice
????????????????????????? how could i call you a *********** noob if i have never played or met you before?????????????????? and you proved my point of the waco players by the fact that they wanted to make a dumb group. and wtf who is thie amy *****?
amy is my friends gf....im adam on myspace

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I thought of another thing. Whats the point in SA declaring war on waco? You guys have probably at the very least 50-100 skilled players for your city, whereas tiny *** waco has like 10 people who play at all. Thats like the rest of the states declaring war on hawaii or some ****. good game guys xD

The point is, that this is all ultimately pointless.

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I thought of another thing. Whats the point in SA declaring war on waco? You guys have probably at the very least 50-100 skilled players for your city, whereas tiny *** waco has like 10 people who play at all. Thats like the rest of the states declaring war on hawaii or some ****. good game guys xD
if someond made an i hate shiken group and you were told that all of waco hates you and talks **** about you. wouldnt you be at least a little mad?

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
whatever that still gives you no right to make a hating group about me and betty. i dont even believe that i have ever met you or sway. so i dont really understand why u guys hate us but eh
its fine for them to hate sauce, it makes it much sweeter when lose like little *****es

Let Freedom Prevail

HANA

Smash Apprentice
whatever that still gives you no right to make a hating group about me and betty. i dont even believe that i have ever met you or sway. so i dont really understand why u guys hate us but eh
i dont hate you....the group was originally made for amy... i can change the name....i personally have few problems with anyone

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
if someond made an i hate shiken group and you were told that all of waco hates you and talks **** about you. wouldnt you be at least a little mad?
Thanks, we're finally getting to the core of this issue. Yeah I understand you'd be upset, but if it were me personally? I'd talk to some other waco people about it first and find out that it was just some random **** from 2 guys, not all of waco. Always try and get stuff straight before you go starting a war, lol.

Right, they have no right to do that, but as you said this is two guys you've never even met, you really shouldn't take them seriously. this IS the internet you know. Honestly I have no idea why they hate you either.

edit:
btw hana your signature sucks xD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Thanks, we're finally getting to the core of this issue. Yeah I understand you'd be upset, but if it were me personally? I'd talk to some other waco people about it first and find out that it was just some random **** from 2 guys, not all of waco. Always try and get stuff straight before you go starting a war, lol.

Right, they have no right to do that, but as you said this is two guys you've never even met, you really shouldn't take them seriously. this IS the internet you know. Honestly I have no idea why they hate you either.

edit:
btw hana your signature sucks xD
I agree with this person. Hana's sig sucks.

Edit: This person also stole my avatar.

SHDW

Smash Cadet
The qusetion is why would we drive up to SA for ? Exactly... I guess theres point in us coming down or you coming up here. So theres not really reason about any of this. As for waco backing up trash talk. It was one person trash talking not waco. And who is this Swade ? Dude Im not the one that was spamming messages on myspace. If you going trash talk atleast get your facts straight man. And we arent railing up against anyone, that thread was made before this or any of the myspace crap happened. You have little to no ideal of what your talking about.
oh i could have sworn hana called you sway on your little Waco thread. i was mistaken your real name is Austin and your probably a red headed freckled face nerd who gets beaten up by his step dad. my apologies to you sir, that message was meant for the as s hole who spamed the shi t out of sauce's myspace.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
oh i could have sworn hana called you sway on your little Waco thread. i was mistaken your real name is Austin and your probably a red headed freckled face nerd who gets beaten up by his step dad. my apologies to you sir, that message was meant for the as s hole who spamed the shi t out of sauce's myspace.
at the time of that comment you saw, we didn't know who "sway" was either.

I agree with this person. Hana's sig sucks.

Edit: This person also stole my avatar.
Well if we could upload our own avatars that wouldn't be an issue, but since we cant oh well. ;o

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Ok I was really excited about this tournament but this ******** argument is really killing my interest. And I was so impressed that someone in San Antonio could actually accomplish something.

kodak_sway

Smash Cadet
Everyone wants to be ambitious at this game. Who doesn't want to be the best. So usually the best of whoever is usually talked down on. I just started playing about 3 months ago, I'm pretty decent because I'm a natural learner and I learn quick. But that's like Roger Federer, he's good as hell and I don't like him because he's that good. Of course he is a good tennis player but he wins way too much and he tends to get cocky. As some people I know...ahem..ahem.. But my point is that I enjoy being whadya say?...abnoxious towards good people, like...Sora, he's good and everytime I play him I give him hell, just because he's good. His skills have grown since that $70 match, he's alot better. But...I don't mind playing smash with anyone, I'm up for anything...This actually started when I knew this dude who spaced S.O.S and talked trash to him. So I was like what if I can talk trash to S.O.S and see if he replys...and he did, and it kept going, and I am not ashamed, it was actually pretty fun. Dude laughs alot.

kodak_sway

Smash Cadet
Ok I was really excited about this tournament but this ******** argument is really killing my interest. And I was so impressed that someone in San Antonio could actually accomplish something.
Richardson is a gay place.

SHDW

Smash Cadet
amy is my friends gf....im adam on myspace
so you hate your friends gf...? is it because she chose him instead of you? because she blew him and not you? don't hate the player, hate the game n00b

Aren't there like three I hate Betty groups out now? noobs need to know their role
i beleive there are more than 3 out there betty, and yes you are right. n00bs need to know their role.

pretty big talk for someone who takes it up the ***
i don't recall you knowing teh masterrer in person, so you wouldn't know weather or not he would take it up the ***, unless you gave it to him up the ***. taking a dic k up your a ss is just as gay as fuc king somone in the ***. its a two way thing, you will always be considered gay in that situation, no matter if your taking/giving

HANA

Smash Apprentice
so you hate your friends gf...? is it because she chose him instead of you? because she blew him and not you? don't hate the player, hate the game n00b

i beleive there are more than 3 out there betty, and yes you are right. n00bs need to know their role.

i don't recall you knowing teh masterrer in person, so you wouldn't know weather or not he would take it up the ***, unless you gave it to him up the ***. taking a dic k up your a ss is just as gay as fuc king somone in the ***. its a two way thing, you will always be considered gay in that situation, no matter if your taking/giving
you are 100% correct

kodak_sway

Smash Cadet

you would know

dochimself

Smash Rookie
calm down people....its getting ridiculous.....sway makes a few comments....that were funny by the way.....must have hurt yall ******* i guess
yea i have to agree that puting down an entire city because one guy decides that he has nothing better to do an a sat night is just stupid. its a different thing when this person claims that the entire city feels like him. thats how it becomes a city wide thing, and plp start bad talking the city

ALL of this waoc noobness needs to stop. the FACT of the matter is kodak sway and HANA both were talking **** about me and san antonio and they even made a myspace group called i hate S.o.S. and Betty i mean wtf and now they act like oh its just a game i dont care about it. well ill tell you what time to man up *****'s!!!

as for the rest of waco i apologize even if you guys are noobs because i was told that this was a group effort and i was hated by all in waco once again this is what i was told by sway himself. dont believe me just look at my myspace

and the worst part of it all i dont remember every meeting and or playing sway or HANA in my life but aparently i must have pwnd there **** really badly if they talk **** about me over myspace.
don't worry about it sauce, its just a bunch of scrubs that "think" they're the best in texas or whatever hole they crawled out of. sway is just jelouse that he'll never be as good as you.

loloollo nice comeback dude btw are those *****es in your sig underaged? you sick mofo
actually those are probably his cousins or something, you know how country folks do it betty...lmao he's just a perv that likes little girls thats all, fuc king petafile!!!

i didn't talk **** till you called me a *********** noob. i only made that group at the request of many people....i really had no problem with you until you got me involved somehow... its the I Hate Amy/S.O.S/Betty group.....i hate Amy

i bet sauce called you a cocksuckingn00b because you made the group in myspace first. i mean its really ovious, you don't talk shi t to a person and not expect them to talk shi t back or defend themselfs. its just common sence.

Mr.C

Smash Master
What I don't understand is one/two people are starting all of this mess...those people happen to be from Waco...so why is everyone **** talking Waco players? when I haven't seen any other person from Waco doing anything? I could be wrong because I didn't feel like reading 73 pages of spam and trash talk...But what I do know is its unfair to bring other Waco players into this calling the scrubs etc when they didn't even do anything.

Quit being noobs everyone.

But putting that aside I own everyone.

Thanks <3

HANA

Smash Apprentice
how could i possibly be a pedophile when im only 17...and shes like 15.....but that aside...i have no beef with the city of San Antonio or the smashers there....i would like to apologize to anyone offended....i have also decided to change the name of my group to I Hate Amy...of course removing S.O.S and Betty's names respectively....i would also like to apologize to all of Waco....of course for giving us a bad name and such..not everyone in waco is a douchebag.... i will also spare everyone the sight of my sig...which apparently has offended so many people

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ouch man. That kinda hurts.

As to your post Hylian, I'll jump in with you for teams, that is, if Gabe's partner doesn't show and you need one, or something.

This thing can't come fast enough.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Waco and everyone, I apologize

You gotta remember that Betty, Doc, and The Coach always **** talk, but yeah, you're right, it would make someone lose interest in going to any tournament because of the way they behave.

Waco people, just ignore them, because when you speak, all you do is fuel the fire within them. So just leave the matter at hand be so it can whither and die. Personally, if someone was **** talking to me, I really wouldn't give a flying **** if they did, but when the time came to prove their worth, that's when actions speak louder than words. I. personally, want to try and get as many people from San Antonio to this as possible and out of city competition as well. So don't let the trash talkers persuade your decision in coming. I will be planning big time on my part, helping making sure everything goes as smoothly as possible.

I really encourage everyone who is interested in coming to this event. I will speak to the GAMELOT people about what can be done with accommodations and whatnot and I'll even take some people to house IF NECCESARY.

SOS, Kyle, and I will be the official spokespeople for the city of San Antonio because WE WANT THIS TO BE DONE PROFESSIONALLY!!

Kyle, don't be an idiot about this and "support teh betty army'. I know you're just trying to backup a friend but in my eyes, it's them (betty, shdw, coach, and that Waco kid "who won't back down from a challenge") who are being childish and are simply just killing the situation for a potential San Antonio tournament, so please be professional about this event Kyle aka King Mosquito, especially if you are hosting the tournament.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Nick, please shut it. If you can't say anything good, keep it to yourself. Asides from that, I'm going to talk to SOS and Kyle tomorrow or this coming weekend to see what the plans will be.

Smash Apprentice
how could i possibly be a pedophile when im only 17...and shes like 15.....but that aside...i have no beef with the city of San Antonio or the smashers there....i would like to apologize to anyone offended....i have also decided to change the name of my group to I Hate Amy...of course removing S.O.S and Betty's names respectively....i would also like to apologize to all of Waco....of course for giving us a bad name and such..not everyone in waco is a douchebag.... i will also spare everyone the sight of my sig...which apparently has offended so many people
apology accepted. but just out of curiosity... why did you guys start bashing me and betty? have i played you guys before or something?

also i did some thinking and i want everyone to know that this will not only be my last smash tournament but i want to make sure that everyone enjoy's themself at this tourney so im going to make sure that its extra amazing for everyone. lets make this a tourney to remember. and i have a feeling crews are going to be a ****ing mazing

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Good is only perspective Ben.
For those who dislike Betty my comments are great.

Haha...plus I'm sure you all know I'm full of my Jay Kay.
Betty pwned and taught me alot of smash tech.

I don't really know him to personally so I can't insult him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom