• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07: Final Smash (S.O.S.'S Final ****), San Antonio TX: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiles

Smash Journeyman
Why would we need to go to Houston when the best Houston players are in SA at UTSA?
I think you should come here and see if you stand any chance at all against them =P

Hylian and Broly I need to play you both!!! We've never played and smash is ending =(
agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolololol

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Why would we need to go to Houston when the best Houston players are in SA at UTSA?
I think you should come here and see if you stand any chance at all against them =P

Hylian and Broly I need to play you both!!! We've never played and smash is ending =(

(I'd be willing to go to Houston if anyone was driving =) )
Correction: Smash MELEE is ending.

Broly

Smash Lord
yea, of course k1t3. i really hope to go. i've been wanting to go to SA for a tourny, but never find ride. hopefully, i get to bring my crew. n im recognizable, so ull kno when im there. lol.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, I shall try to show up to this, I even wish I could be on the crew but I'm not SA. Aw well, hopefully you guys are going to be doing teams, that's my favorite.

K1T3

Smash Lord
Teams is needed =)
More crew battles as well!
Anyone up for it being a two day event or lock in?

Kyle you should add the people who are interested to a list on the first page and update the pot amount for $150 + 10x half the people interested so bigger pot gets more attention XD

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that lock in thing sounds amazing. All in all, this whole tournament is going to be amazing ****. I'll probably bring mag people with me if I go, just cause mag is awesome.

K1T3

Smash Lord
Kyle I think the Gamelot owner said a lock in would be fine right? And we would pay the lockin/venue fee and be able to play other games there (DDR, Virtual-on, etc) as much as we wanted?
I can bring my laptop if needed too and help set up brackets.
Also we could buy some pizza and soda and sell it by the slice/can so everyone can have food and drinks, I have a nice big cooler too.

Is anyone only able to do a single day tourney though?

I've seen the future
Here are the finals! Since there's no stage bans or dave's stupid rule
SOS vs someone(I don't want to ruin who it is =) )
First stage randoms to final destination, SOS wins
other person Counterpicks somewhere else SOS loses
SOS counters final and wins again
counterpick SOS loses
SOS counter final again and wins
counterpick he loses
SOS counters final again and wins finals!

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Lol, that just might be exactly what happens. Sounds like lots of fun and most likely I would be able to two both days.

Smash Apprentice
Kyle I think the Gamelot owner said a lock in would be fine right? And we would pay the lockin/venue fee and be able to play other games there (DDR, Virtual-on, etc) as much as we wanted?
I can bring my laptop if needed too and help set up brackets.
Also we could buy some pizza and soda and sell it by the slice/can so everyone can have food and drinks, I have a nice big cooler too.

Is anyone only able to do a single day tourney though?

I've seen the future
Here are the finals! Since there's no stage bans or dave's stupid rule
SOS vs someone(I don't want to ruin who it is =) )
First stage randoms to final destination, SOS wins
other person Counterpicks somewhere else SOS loses
SOS counters final and wins again
counterpick SOS loses
SOS counter final again and wins
counterpick he loses
SOS counters final again and wins finals!
im just hoping random is on my side on that 1st fd lol (S.O.S. Prays to teh masterer in hopes for fd)

i can beat SOS. hes horrible!!!!!!!!!!!
of course i cant beat tgm i mean tgm combo is unbeatable!!! and once u get hit by it u will start to hear ddr music lol

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
We could also play Guilty Gear: Accent Core >.>

I main Robo Ky now since they nerfed Anji all the way to bottom tier.
Lol, that makes up for it.

Haha, not much point in complaining about anji being bottom, he pretty much always was. Johnny getting nerfed down to the lowest tier though.... ;_;

Also, i would like to sign up for the SA crew, if thats allowed :cool:

Mr.C

Smash Master
If this shizzle has enough people to play crews/has a decent amount of people Converse will come =]

K1T3

Smash Lord
we should add regular crews =)
20 stock crews, either free or everyone puts in a dollar or something and see who has best crew, should be fun =)

Felix15c

Smash Journeyman
I know Cliff would be willing to host a lock in if you guys wanted one, he's done lock ins for other games in the past. When I was running tournaments we talked about doing one, but I'm not a big fan of them so we didn't.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll be there. I wouldn't mind joining the Crew, even as a replacement would be pretty cool.

I'll be there for singles as well.

But, incase there is teams. Anyone wanna team with me?

G@BE

Smash Lord
Ill team with you puff ball if you dont have anyone else to.. Thats if my offers dont come too... Lep... Mr.C?

ThunderThumbs

Smash Rookie
I would love to represent S.A. at least consider me as a replacement. I know nobodys heard of me beforebut that don't mean I suck.

Puffball64 will Vouch for me-KoN

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So who want's to house me?

Also, I want to team with someone good :)! I am a beast in teams come on guys :).

Sethlon? Espy? G@be? DoH? SoS? Smiles? Xelic?

XD.

If none of them, then who wants to team?

reqy

Smash Journeyman
We could do double Samuses butI think i just found my team's partner.
Why dont you team up with Zev again Hylian? Thought you guys do well as a team.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We could do double Samuses butI think i just found my team's partner.
Why dont you team up with Zev again Hylian? Thought you guys do well as a team.
Yeah, I forgot about you too XD.

I would team with Zev...I don't have a problem with it and we do well as a team, I just really want to team with someone I have never teamed with before just for the hell of it. I have teamed with Zev a lot. <3 Zev lol. I will probably team with him if no one wants to team with me but I want to team with someone new even if I do worse then I would teaming with Zev.

For kicks :).

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
]

it's safer to assume, lmfao. but is this the kid that lost the 70 dollar mm. he sucks and will surely lose.
I admit i do suck at this game. Hmm... Rage ? Arent you the mexican that plays link in the black tunic that likes to shuffle n-airs alot ? you were at the first dallas tournament waco had went to werent you ? Hosted at blue`s place ? If I recall correctly i two stocked you with falco on final destination. Before that I two stocked pootthebox on pokemon stadium.

But those was just friendlies.

Brownsville may show up to this n trust me, im sure we can beat Waco. just leave S.O.S to me. yes, the CHIN PLAYER returns.
Just wondering did someone from waco personally say we were coming to this ? Because I find it funny that people just randomly started assume that we were coming.

I might come and bring some austin/pflugerville people.

Crews will be fun :).

Oh, and I went to waco for a tournament once. In the finals I had to play a falco that I could beat with Pichu LOL.
Hylian.... the same one that lost a munny match to Nova, right ?

As for the "SA vs Waco" No one in waco cares for this. We could honestly careless to drive 4 hours for some comment that orginated though myspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom