• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
Yo I'm Telling You Son, After Metaknight Gets Banned Yo Next Is That Wario, That Airdodge is ****ing Broken Nugga Yo Malcom Get Me A Cherry Coke

lolXD

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Three things:

1. I like how Atomsk cheers for Fiction over his own crewmate. Next time Inui or Atomsk asks why any of us left, please bring this up.

2. Ban MK. Broken as hell.

3:
Zucco (11:11:40 PM): fiction too good
Zucco (11:11:43 PM): m2k go home

Gonna go drink some bleach, bbl.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Three things:

1. I like how Atomsk cheers for Fiction over his own crewmate. Next time Inui or Atomsk asks why any of us left, please bring this up.

2. Ban MK. Broken as hell.

3:
Zucco (11:11:40 PM): fiction too good
Zucco (11:11:43 PM): m2k go home

Gonna go drink some bleach, bbl.
When was the first one?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Just now, when Fiction was winning. Atomsk was saying **** like: omg he's amazing, i love fiction, etc.

Nothing even remotely close to "go m2k"

Which is funny, since I sat nervous as hell for him. I always root for m2k when he's oos.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
dm's is better jorge since it has the fruit and it looks the same as others. crew is diferent than skool. stop being a rebel
How am I being a rebel? It's just a suggestion, because I felt it would be better to show off Diversity . I never compared the shirts by saying one was better than the other, But you say the CustomInk(Diems) shirt a better because they have the pic of the fruit. With the Zazzle shirts you can upload ANY picture onto the shirt, which gives the opportunity to use your imagination and come up with some crazy ideas. Did you even check out zazzle.com? If you did then you'd already know about the picture feature. learn your ****.

*This is not an arguement, just my Opinion*

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Just now, when Fiction was winning. Atomsk was saying **** like: omg he's amazing, i love fiction, etc.

Nothing even remotely close to "go m2k"

Which is funny, since I sat nervous as hell for him. I always root for m2k when he's oos.
Just now? What's going on atm??

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Just now? What's going on atm??
Tourneyplay livestream.

How am I being a rebel? It's just a suggestion, because I felt it would be better to show off Diversity . I never compared the shirts by saying one was better than the other, But you say the CustomInk(Diems) shirt a better because they have the pic of the fruit. With the Zazzle shirts you can upload ANY picture onto the shirt, which gives the opportunity to use your imagination and come up with some crazy ideas. Did you even check out zazzle.com? If you did then you'd already know about the picture feature. learn your ****.

Custom ink has the same thing. But the shirts are like a uniform, showing our strength as a crew. If you go off an do it alone, it makes us look lame. We need to vote and decide on a design and stick with it.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Tourneyplay livestream.

Custom ink has the same thing. But the shirts are like a uniform, showing our strength as a crew. If you go off an do it alone, it makes us look lame. We need to vote and decide on a design and stick with it.
With Zazzle the shirts can be uniform too <3

Your right, I'm not doing this alone, and yes we should do a vote

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

i did chek it out. and who cares if i knew that u can put ur own pic. still doesnt go to the point. were getting a uniform to match us all. learn your ****

my 2 cents

Allied

Smash Master
stop ur arguement over shirts its pretty gay

anyway this should be read

Allied1337 (11:24:09 PM): gametable in longisland
zingyonfire989 (11:24:21 PM): where r u getting the money from?
zingyonfire989 (11:24:26 PM): LOL
Allied1337 (11:24:28 PM): idk yet lol i'm gonna see
Allied1337 (11:24:36 PM): i gotta pay u and doom back now lol
zingyonfire989 (11:24:37 PM): i want my money
zingyonfire989 (11:24:39 PM): i need it
Allied1337 (11:24:49 PM): i'll get u ur 20 bucks soon chill
zingyonfire989 (11:25:06 PM): most likely not
Allied1337 (11:25:15 PM): lol
zingyonfire989 (11:25:24 PM): i wonder how much it cost to file a cliam
Allied1337 (11:25:35 PM): whats a cliam?
zingyonfire989 (11:25:38 PM): i dont think i could sue u
Allied1337 (11:25:47 PM): u want to sue me?
Allied1337 (11:25:52 PM): over 20 bucks?
zingyonfire989 (11:25:54 PM): LOL
zingyonfire989 (11:26:04 PM): i dont think i could
Allied1337 (11:26:13 PM): ur a ****ing *** dude
zingyonfire989 (11:26:18 PM): LOL
zingyonfire989 (11:26:31 PM): theres no insurance involved
zingyonfire989 (11:26:33 PM): so i cant sue
zingyonfire989 (11:26:44 PM): it would cost more then $20 to sue ne ways
Allied1337 (11:26:53 PM): ur ****ing ********
zingyonfire989 (11:26:55 PM): probably like $100
zingyonfire989 (11:27:05 PM): and i think the amount has to be at least $100
zingyonfire989 (11:27:07 PM): w/e tho
zingyonfire989 (11:27:09 PM): i need my money

wow ophelia lol
i felt that was so gay it should be read outloud

dmbrandon

Smash Master
It's not an argument, it's an important conversation. We as a crew will be buying shirts to help represent us. It's important that we have everything in order.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
i did chek it out. and who cares if i knew that u can put ur own pic. still doesnt go to the point. were getting a uniform to match us all. learn your ****

my 2 cents
If you did check it out then you wouldn't have said the other ones where better because of the picture. I already stated with zazzle can also be uniform, Like I said before theyr'e just SUGGESTIONS, I'm just bringing more ideas to the table. hbu? talk your ****. I'll have a couple designs posted by wednesday, Doom can put up a poll, and we could finish the voting by Friday? Let's try to get these done so we could rep our shiett at Viridian City <3

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
If you did check it out then you wouldn't have said the other ones where better because of the picture. I already stated with zazzle can also be uniform, Like I said before theyr'e just SUGGESTIONS, I'm just bringing more ideas to the table. hbu? talk your ****. I'll have a couple designs posted by wednesday, Doom can put up a poll, and we could finish the voting by Friday? Let's try to get these done so we could rep our shiett at Viridian City <3
so ur saying just by cheking zazzle my opinion automatically changes? ur on drugs pal. and talk my ****? the one that anti/diem posted is my ****. i like it.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
so ur saying just by cheking zazzle my opinion automatically changes? ur on drugs pal. and talk my ****? the one that anti/diem posted is my ****. i like it.
When did I say your opinion would automatically change? lol it's YOUR opinion, idgaf I like the shirts too.

Like I said before they're just SUGGESTIONS, I'm just bringing more ideas to the table. hbu?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Both of you shut up. Little *** kids. If you're gonna act like morons, we're gonna make you be in EC for a week!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm trying to sit through Saw 5 right now, but i'm having a hard time, due to how predictable these movies are.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Eh, it's just special effects and acting. I dream of scarier things. A few nights ago I dreamt that I was ascending the stairwell of an abandoned apartment building, where upon a crackhead demon sneaks up on me, causing me to wake up irl. If I could describe said crackhead demon, picture Flavor Flav + a Heartless.

Top Bottom