• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
A knight in service to Caelin of the Lycian League, a group of territories that united in order to defend each other from larger nations like Bern and Etruria. He's a whore that wants to screw every girl in the game. His best friend is surprisingly Kent, a stereotypical knight.

^ Gay

sainsa***.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
The new tier list looks pretty good. I agree with it, for the most part. 27 pages in two hours though. WTF?

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I'm just scared her Bankai is going to be one dimensional, well that and be possibly used for defense.
Like Byakuya's is pretty much multifunctional, but Soi - Fon's just like an over sized gun. With lightning, though I am glad someone has lightning, it's my favorite.
<3 Lightning element.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Wow you actually slept over his house.

Did you bring Dan with you?

btw since u ***gos are talking bout RPG's. I dun really like RPGS, but the best one I played was Chrono Cross.

k

Allied

Smash Master

btw since u ***gos are talking bout RPG's. I dun really like RPGS, but the best one I played was Chrono Cross.

k
what r u talking about

fkacyan

Smash Hero

k
why do you keep posting in the thread of a crew in which you are not in and in which nobody is friends with / likes you?

Allied

Smash Master
i just got to dooms hosue not even home so i'm crashing at his crib >.> i hate driving

anyway

my youtube account is Alliedftw1

i'll be uploading tournament vids from paradigm tommorow after i acually get home >.>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think I played badly against ADHD and would prefer those matches don't get put up. Looking back on it, I feel really stupid for a lot of the things I did. :(

My MK was horrible all day, but my Ike was nasty... I should have used him in normal singles LOL!

Allied

Smash Master
I think I played badly against ADHD and would prefer those matches don't get put up. Looking back on it, I feel really stupid for a lot of a things I did. :(

My MK was horrible all day, but my Ike was nasty... I should have used him in normal singles LOL!
okie dokey dude
so just the sets with u vs adhd right?

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Inui if you get above 5th in singles at a tourny with actual people there, ill give you 5 bucks.

Not trying to sound like a jerk cause i suck XD

But for some reason you always get 5th in singles but win teams lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui if you get above 5th in singles at a tourny with actual people there, ill give you 5 bucks.

Not trying to sound like a jerk cause i suck XD

But for some reason you always get 5th in singles but win teams lol
Yeah, I was just complaing about that today. I get 5th allllll the time, even OOS in MD/VA stuff. The last time I got better than 5th with good players there was...uh...

This: http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=4294

That was many moons ago... :(

At least I always place very well in teams and low tiers, both of which I like way more than normal singles. :bee:

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I was just complaing about that today. I get 5th allllll the time, even OOS in MD/VA stuff. The last time I got better than 5th with good players there was...uh...

This: http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=4294

That was many moons ago... :(

At least I always place very well in teams and low tiers, both of which I like way more than normal singles. :bee:
Yeah your Ganon *****!

You should try teaming with Ether in low tier teams sometime

I imagin double ganon won't be too fun, well for you guys it will be :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Gametable 6/6
1. Anti

Paradigm
1. ADHD

come on now, Juice splitting up and winning events like wow. Good ****.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
hey doom update the page with wyatts info and take off lucario on my thing and replace it with ice climbers. **** lucario. boring as niga...dam i just said that lol

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
hey doom update the page with wyatts info and take off lucario on my thing and replace it with ice climbers. **** lucario. boring as niga...dam i just said that lol
Droping lucario? and when did you pick up the asian twins?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Droping lucario? and when did you pick up the asian twins?
last week. i guess mine are decent. youll see in the vids from the tourney. and yea i find lucario boring. i know im one of the best with him but jesus, mk and iceys cover all my matchups. no need for him. ill use him in friendlies with snake and peach <3

Zucco

Smash Master
daaaaaamn man. There goes another Lucario. looks like ill have to pick up where you left off then huh? cant say I blame you though. lucario doesn't really have many advantages that would make him a worthwhile secondary. as for me, once I learn olimar ill be set for tourneys. I dont want to live in fear of d3 any longer lol.

Top Bottom