• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Why u mad?
He's not mad, you're just a waste so it's difficult to see the point of your posts.

Allied, I think I had 2 of my matches recorded. Whenever you put them up can you just let me know? My aim is setokaiba97321 if you wanna hit me up there. thx :)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yea man. be the future zucco. lucario ftw...for you at least lol but seriously ur mad good. Your now best lucario in nj for tourneys :)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
First post updated. Sorry guys, I've been really lazy about it lately, on top of being a little busy over the course of the week.

Juice is seriously too good. We also got 2nd, 3rd and 4th in teams at Paradigm, and 1st at Gametable. I have good expectations for Wyatt and I at the Gametable next week.

I've come to the realization that I totally ****ing suck at MK dittos. Help SERIOUSLY needed. Anyone that wants to practice this week, tell me. School ends next Tuesday for me, btw.

Allied

Smash Master
I will probably not be going. I have a lot of johns when it comes to heavy city driving, especially during the weekend.
okie smokey i prolly wont go then unless rhyme gives me a ride =/
and i dont even know him! ^_^XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
First post updated. Sorry guys, I've been really lazy about it lately, on top of being a little busy over the course of the week.

Juice is seriously too good. We also got 2nd, 3rd and 4th in teams at Paradigm, and 1st at Gametable. I have good expectations for Wyatt and I at the Gametable next week.
You can have your 1st in singles, but you'll never win doubles again! :)

Also, we need our Mew2King back. :( He's so far away now.

Allied

Smash Master
lol me and m2k are teaming up next tournament

jokes he would never team with me XD

anyway make sure all you guys check out my channel

Alliedftw1

i'm uploading tournament vidz

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ordering all of that with my name on the shirt. your all wearing it.

EDIT - i just took a 20 to order pizza so.. yeah

163 around there.

EDIT 2 - my sister is making pasta so i put the 20 back

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I remember when dmbrandon was going to get shirts for Montage, but then it never happened.............................
Sorry I couldn't get it for free cause the only sponsor though YOU were an idiot. >_>

Edit:We would all have to pay for our own. 25$ a piece, but it would be so sick.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
haha... people in S.I. will make fun of me soooo much for wearing that (though i think it'd be awesome and i would wear it of course)
i can imagine it now.....
" Yo bro you lookin mmaaadddd gay wit that shirt on kid"
" 100% Juice? More like 100% ****** kid!!!"
"Yo bro... how you gonna can tuna in that homo lookin shirt kid?!?"

Allied

Smash Master
Yo Dat Shirt Is Mad Gay Son Wait until It Gets Banned Son Thats The Only Reason Why Your Good Son

XDDD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Would everyone get shirts with their matching fruit?

EDIT: RHYME is in this crew?! When did that happen?

Why am I not holding Juice down in CT? :(

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Juice ***** me at Paradigm... Lost an MM and a tourney match to you guys.

**** is too pure, I can only beat from concentrate

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Yes. Otherwise, we look like idiots. If you get some random shirt JG, we won't be on board. If we like it, we'll all get it. Give us a real link
how would we look like Idiots? That's like saying Everyone in a Public school looks like an Idiot for having different clothes on. Uniforms are boringgg :embarrass

It's way cooler if everyone designed their own, to show off the Crews' Diversity. Zazzle.com is a great Site.

Allied

Smash Master
I beat everyone in paradigm the only reason i shows me in 13th is cause i got disqualifed because my love of taco bell is greater!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
dm's is better jorge since it has the fruit and it looks the same as others. crew is diferent than skool. stop being a rebel

Top Bottom