• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
finishing up uploading paradigm winners finals, and set 2 of grand finals sorry wyatt
set1 was NOT recorded =(

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Does this mean if Ksizzle played Kai in tournament Kai will have the greater chance of winning!?!?!?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Does this mean if Ksizzle played Kai in tournament Kai will have the greater chance of winning!?!?!?
Thx for including so many exclamations and question marks you *** :laugh:.

I DO have a greater tourny record of wins over kelvin and we're tied in mm's(all for $1 and one for $3). We played Saturday(2 $1 mm's) and he did significantly better than me so judge for yourself. Nice comment though jerk

Snakeee

Smash Master
I've always hated Diddy. I'm going to ask KOS-MOS for more help on the match up :)
If it doesn't work out I may have to drop basically drop Peach bc Diddy was the major reason I was using her in the first place :(

...and Anti I hope Chris 3 stocks you :p

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I've always hated Diddy. I'm going to ask KOS-MOS for more help on the match up :)
If it doesn't work out I may have to drop basically drop Peach bc Diddy was the major reason I was using her in the first place :(

...and Anti I hope Chris 3 stocks you :p
frankie G is a man of jokes. DDD vs sonic is something i'd like but anti plays too many chars for me lol

I believe my info regarding my matches with kelvin was correct but if im wrong i'd like him to correct it. My memory is trash anyway. I don't want to give the impression that I'm bragging, the last thing I want is for people to think I care XD

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
first one was 2 stock then pkmn 1 was jv 3. i got better vs diddy. i love you kai. why didnt u cp smashville LOL

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'm trying to sit through Saw 5 right now, but i'm having a hard time, due to how predictable these movies are.
Why even waste your life on those films. Saw 2 is tied for the worst movie I've ever seen.

I don't like horror films :(
The Saw series are not horror films. Not in the slightest. They attempt to scare you with gross out tasteless violence, but fail miserably on every level.

BAD Horror movies just use gimmicks to scare you instead of actually being scary.
Fixed. GOOD horror movies are actually scary (Alien, Jaws). They are more about what isn't there than what is. Less is more, you don't even see the shark in Jaws until halfway in the movie. Your imagination takes over and you're genuinely scared when your watching a great scary movie.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Fixed. GOOD horror movies are actually scary (Alien, Jaws). They are more about what isn't there than what is. Less is more, you don't even see the shark in Jaws until halfway in the movie. Your imagination takes over and you're genuinely scared when your watching a great scary movie.
Every horror music tries to use music to scare you, which is most definetely a gimmick.

thumbswayup

Smash Master

Every horror music tries to use music to scare you, which is most definetely a gimmick.

In Jaws they did it right. They conditioned the audience to associate the music (Jaws theme) with the shark, so whenever it played you knew the shark was there or around. But then when you actually SEE the shark for the first time he pops up outa nowhere with no music, which ****ing freaked out everyone who was watching since they thought the music would play first to give them warning of the shark.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm already invested in the Saw plotline. Might as well see what happens, regardless of the series being bad.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
In Jaws they did it right. They conditioned the audience to associate the music (Jaws theme) with the shark, so whenever it played you knew the shark was there or around. But then when you actually SEE the shark for the first time he pops up outa nowhere with no music, which ****ing freaked out everyone who was watching since they thought the music would play first to give them warning of the shark.
Still a gimmick

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
It's that kind of mentality that makes the Saw franchise so successful. Don't encourage them to make more :( That series needs to die.
Oh, trust me, I don't spend a dime on these movies. Saw 5 was the worst grossing film in the series. 6 is supposed to be the last one, but unfortunately, 7 and 8 will begin production if 6 is a success, according to Tobin Bell.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Oh, trust me, I don't spend a dime on these movies. Saw 5 was the worst grossing film in the series. 6 is supposed to be the last one, but unfortunately, 7 and 8 will begin production if 6 is a success, according to Tobin Bell.
That's how it's always been. 3 was supposed to be the last one, but I knew back then they wouldn't stop. These movies cost less than $10 million, have a relatively small cast, and take under a month to shoot each time AND THEY EACH GROSS OVER $100 MILLION WORLDWIDE, not to mention hundreds of millions more in dvd sales. Why would they stop making them? As long as they continue to make money, the Saw franchise will never die. We could see over 10 Saw films before the end. I want to hang myself just thinking about that.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Just don't watch 'em. Let the fools who like the movies be fools and continue to spend their money. Just means less undesirables next to your seats for a good movie.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i watched chuky 1-3 when i was 5 and im scared for life and everything scares me, espeically pop ups or when u know something is gonna happen when the main girl goes into the dark room upstairs =[

Top Bottom