• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I watched a movie in school today, and the main character's name was Ophelia.

The main character was a girl.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
I watched a movie in school today, and the main character's name was Ophelia.

The main character was a girl.
Hello Hamlet.

tbh I only signed up with the name Ophelia because I was still into GunZ back then, otherwise I would of used ZinGy.

Socom2 <3333

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Wasn't Hamlet.

You already have the name Ophelia branded to you. It's not coming off.
I know I can't change my name anymore, hopefully doods will start calling me Ophy at events instead of Ophelia.

edit: wut moviee was it?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Pan's Labyrinth. It's actually Ofelia because she's Spanish, but whatever.

Nope. Still gonna be Ophelia.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
When I make my Ubers team in Pokemon which I was planning to do tonight, if it has a Kyogre on it I'm nicknaming it Ophelia because the name has stuck that much.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Pan's Labyrinth. It's actually Ofelia because she's Spanish, but whatever.

Nope. Still gonna be Ophelia.
No Ophy.

It sounds less gey.

i=notgay

brb guys im going to go play yugioh and get me a nice light and sweet coffee from dd

When I make my Ubers team in Pokemon which I was planning to do tonight, if it has a Kyogre on it I'm nicknaming it Ophelia because the name has stuck that much.
Kyogre was such a beast dude back in Ruby, I made my sig back in 10th grade when my PS skills where facking insance nomnomnom. I just found it on socomscene and wanted to have something in my sig nawwww im saying.

WAIT RUBY WAS WITH THAT FIRE THING SAPPHIRE WAS KYOGRE

Shows how much I know bout Pokemon :(

Allied

Smash Master
And thats my cue, Pointy hat, coat of blue, burning bright yellow eyes and i do wut i do cos i learned the dark arts from another time and age. Bow down to me b*tches cuz i'm the black mage!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ophy sounds just as bad as Ophelia lol.

Chibo, I hope you're going to be playing Red/Blue or Gold/Silver. If it isn't those versions I really don't see the point of playing Pokemon at all.

Allied

Smash Master
some of my friends are into competitive pokemon
to be honest it looks pretty annoying

i can never get into tho 0_o
idk thats just me

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
some of my friends are into competitive pokemon
to be honest it looks pretty annoying

i can never get into tho 0_o
idk thats just me
The idea sounds cool to me but once max told me Charizard wasn't a good competitive Pokemon the idea left my mind in a second :)

Allied

Smash Master
No Ophy.

It sounds less gey.

i=notgay

brb guys im going to go play yugioh and get me a nice light and sweet coffee from dd

Kyogre was such a beast dude back in Ruby, I made my sig back in 10th grade when my PS skills where facking insance nomnomnom. I just found it on socomscene and wanted to have something in my sig nawwww im saying.

WAIT RUBY WAS WITH THAT FIRE THING SAPPHIRE WAS KYOGRE

Shows how much I know bout Pokemon :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtVmfI_kDBs

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ophy sounds just as bad as Ophelia lol.

Chibo, I hope you're going to be playing Red/Blue or Gold/Silver. If it isn't those versions I really don't see the point of playing Pokemon at all.
I play DPPt competitively

Get your gen1 brokenness out of here

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Be prepared Dave. In the mail your going to get a bunch of sextoys from the mailer named David David Davidson

apply try doom.

Allied

Smash Master
javiHATEScleptos (8:15:03 PM): you need like a beast mode button
javiHATEScleptos (8:15:06 PM): on your stomach
javiHATEScleptos (8:15:16 PM): and when you go to play i'll just smack your belly
javiHATEScleptos (8:15:18 PM): and you'll win
zingyonfire989 (8:15:23 PM): **** U ******
Allied1337 (9:50:00 PM): LMAO

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The idea sounds cool to me but once max told me Charizard wasn't a good competitive Pokemon the idea left my mind in a second :)
If you think the Brawl community is whiny, you don't want to go near the Pokemon community.

Except, possibly, with a machine to rip people's jaws off.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
If you think the Brawl community is whiny, you don't want to go near the Pokemon community.

Except, possibly, with a machine to rip people's jaws off.
I wouldn't know. I gave up enslaving wild animals in cramped spheres of metal then only letting them out to rip each other apart, then praising them for such behavior quite a while ago. I stick to tactical games involving funny pictures of monsters on cardboard now.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I wouldn't know. I gave up enslaving wild animals in cramped spheres of metal then only letting them out to rip each other apart, then praising them for such behavior quite a while ago. I stick to tactical games involving funny pictures of monsters on cardboard now.
Heh, I'm just saying, this community whines about MK, the Pokemon community was so whiny that they had to organize Pokemon into tiers, within which Pokemon can only battle Pokemon within the tier. i.e. in barlw terms, MK can only fight MK, Sonic only Sonic, etc; there are all sorts of other idiotic restrictions, like 1HKO restrictions, status restrictions (BAW YOU PUT MY WHOLE TEAM TO SLEEP, I OUGHTA BAN THAT)... It's awful.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Heh, I'm just saying, this community whines about MK, the Pokemon community was so whiny that they had to organize Pokemon into tiers, within which Pokemon can only battle Pokemon within the tier. i.e. in barlw terms, MK can only fight MK, Sonic only Sonic, etc; there are all sorts of other idiotic restrictions, like 1HKO restrictions, status restrictions (BAW YOU PUT MY WHOLE TEAM TO SLEEP, I OUGHTA BAN THAT)... It's awful.
Charizard isn't good competitivly. That should be reason enough to know Pokemon and anything associated with its competitive aspect is garbage. I didn't mind your description though

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I got my wizard hat on, and i'm lookin' somethin' vicious. All the ladies call me lucky cuz I'm magicallly delicious. Four spaces for a name? ***** I only need three. L-E-O, sign me up for the final fantasy.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
When do all you kids get out of school so we can start having juice smashfests?
i'll be done after next week. my last day of school is this monday... but i have regents to take on thursday and friday.
Anti- that list seems good to me ^_^. i haven't seen NL in a while though... i'd like to hear other ppls opinions about #2 and #3

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i'll be done after next week. my last day of school is this monday... but i have regents to take on thursday and friday.
Anti- that list seems good to me ^_^. i haven't seen NL in a while though... i'd like to hear other ppls opinions about #2 and #3
Living Environment - Thursday
Algebra - Friday

Last Day - Monday

same ****.

I might just not go to school on the last day.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
lol, anti.. yeah i have those same ones.
Better start studying son!!!

thanks max and edd... dunno if edd was being serious though XDD.
your opinions would probably be biased though >_<

Top Bottom