• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

bajisci

Smash Ace
Fireball, to lazy to type it out, needs to be stored though. http://www.youtube.com/user/trag13#p/u/7/lFUFnXP0jV4

That's what I was talking about before with the FSE link. Also just figured out after lk pinwheel, kara throw with mp, I think it's safe both on block and hit and it's a great mix up.

Edit: Just found out after you do Juri's ex counter and go up regardless of what direction you choose, the same jump attacks as you would have jumping stright up come out even if you go back or forward, so her jump stright up hk becomes a godly cross up( Chun Li Spread eagle kicks).

Hope that made sense.
yep that did make sense except whats FSE is that her first ultra? that setup for it is disgusting. also GREAT job finding her karathrow, lk.pinwheel > kara throw is a ****ing sexy mixup, they can dp it right? can they jump? Also, i kinda understand what u mean about the ex counter ill try it out later.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I don't like how the SF community uses such an outdated notation system. The terminology is also mixed up. You have some players saying roundhouse and some players saying heavy kick.

I guess in SF it's easier to just say the specific name of the move, instead of HCB+P or 63214+P.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
ive previously asked this before, but is joining this crew tryouts? or any crew in general?
No. Not at all. That's not how things work.

You don't apply for a crew or ask to join. If you spend enough time with us and we like you a lot, we'll just kind of assimilate you into it.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Man, screw Game Freak and their super RNG game mechanics. I spent more time trying to breed a decent Gible, than it took for me beat the main story. Pretty gay.

I'm now abusing the GTS exploit. Shiny, perfect IVs, legendaries, etc. within minutes. Got Latios and Latias back to back, Regigas and a Shiny Heatran, plus tons of other Pokemon so far. Everything comes with Smogon's standard competitive movesets.

If they fix the game mechanics, people won't need to cheat. Just received a shiny Metagross and Lucario as I typed this, btw!

Max Ketchum

I just had (edit: someone who will remain anonymous so he doesn't get bombarded with requests) Pokesav me a nice team.

Metagross @ Occa Berry
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 12 Def / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Bullet Punch
- Explosion

Porygon-Z @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Adaptability
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Tri Attack
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Rotom (Heat) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Vaporeon (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Surf
- Yawn

Breloom (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Spore
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Stone Edge

Ninjask (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 176 HP / 240 Atk / 92 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass
- Aerial Ace

Ninjask is probably gonna get subbed out for a better physical sweeper. His only function is to pass to either Metagross or Breloom right now (or give some lategame speed to Rotom).

iRJi

Smash Champion
Hey everyone. As some of you may know who read this, I am iRJi from Zodiac Braves. Recently, Zodiac Braves created T shirts with a custom logo, and the feedback for the logo was really high. I started to think, if everyone loved our T shirts with the custom logo, why not provide a chance to create a custom logo for other crews that exist. As some of you may know, I am in the works of becoming a graphic designer, and by doing this, not only do you get a custom logo for your shirts, this can also help me with my portfolio. I do not want to go against the rules of the forums, so I will not list pricing here. If you are interested, you can reach me in multiple ways.

AIM: RJ Rawrr
MSN: RJBad1100@yahoo.com
Or you can just leave a PM on smashboards.

I know that in general the smash community is tight on money, so my normal rates will not apply, since they are kind of expensive. I will not, however, do logo’s for $20.00. (Just to warn some of you who think it is going to be really, really cheap) Again, if you are interested, please let me know, and we can work out a deal.

Thanks,
iRJi

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Doom, that looks like a pretty solid team, though I've always thought of Porygon-Z as a rather frail sweeper. You could try a Yanmega on that team somewhere. Yanmega could function as a Baton-Passer and sweeper if you need it to, then add someone else to take that 6th spot Ninjask would leave behind.

Allied

Smash Master
Vids or bum isn't good

na he prolly is i wanna face him :D

btw Atomsk is too fun to hang out with :3

and i love ally :3

Allied

Smash Master
Hey everyone. As some of you may know who read this, I am iRJi from Zodiac Braves. Recently, Zodiac Braves created T shirts with a custom logo, and the feedback for the logo was really high. I started to think, if everyone loved our T shirts with the custom logo, why not provide a chance to create a custom logo for other crews that exist. As some of you may know, I am in the works of becoming a graphic designer, and by doing this, not only do you get a custom logo for your shirts, this can also help me with my portfolio. I do not want to go against the rules of the forums, so I will not list pricing here. If you are interested, you can reach me in multiple ways.

AIM: RJ Rawrr
MSN: RJBad1100@yahoo.com
Or you can just leave a PM on smashboards.

I know that in general the smash community is tight on money, so my normal rates will not apply, since they are kind of expensive. I will not, however, do logo’s for $20.00. (Just to warn some of you who think it is going to be really, really cheap) Again, if you are interested, please let me know, and we can work out a deal.

Thanks,
iRJi

i approve of this

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Doom, that looks like a pretty solid team, though I've always thought of Porygon-Z as a rather frail sweeper. You could try a Yanmega on that team somewhere. Yanmega could function as a Baton-Passer and sweeper if you need it to, then add someone else to take that 6th spot Ninjask would leave behind.
Stealth Rock exists but Yanmega is less frail than P-Z? O.o

also i love Juice <3

Max Ketchum

I think it's broken and imbalanced, yes, but not enough to warrant a ban.

Imo, if it required two or three layers to have the same effect it does now, good idea.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Not a bad idea.

Also, everyone, let me know about anything that's really hard to do in Brawl. Literally anything.

Max Ketchum

Infinite Dimensional Cape for 8 minutes.

I haven't tried to learn yet, but bDACUS seems difficult. Having Pikachu's chaingrabs down to a science also appears to be hard. Fox's jab stuff on DK, maybe.

Brawl is not difficult from a technical aspect at all. That's why I love it. Minimal execution required, all reading and mindgames.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Infinite Dimensional Cape for 8 minutes.

I haven't tried to learn yet, but bDACUS seems difficult. Having Pikachu's chaingrabs down to a science also appears to be hard. Fox's jab stuff on DK, maybe.

Brawl is not difficult from a technical aspect at all. That's why I love it. Minimal execution required, all reading and mindgames.
Thanks.

It kinda is dude..
I kinda agree. The game would look bonkers in a frame-perfect environment.

Max Ketchum

Well, I wasn't talking about the difference between frame perfection and human error. The general execution to play the game at a high/top level is not very difficult.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i can totally tell who has more control over their chars tho. watch like bigms mk to antis/m2k you can tell who knows how to handle the movement of their controller way better

Max Ketchum

i can totally tell who has more control over their chars tho. watch like bigms mk to antis/m2k you can tell who knows how to handle the movement of their controller way better
Uh...cool story, bro? Doesn't make the game any more difficult to play from a technical aspect at all. Some people just are better at it.

Though, on second thought, Fox is pretty difficult from a technical aspect in his entirety. Toon Link and Diddy are also a bit hard.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I heard Brawl has default 10 frame buffering. Anyone know if that applies to everything or if there are exceptions?

Allied

Smash Master
brawl is fairly hard imo technicality wise

I mean not as hard as melee or street fighter

but yeah

Top Bottom