• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
thats where i double checked lol, it does say on there u cant mimic it
Oh, under then Gen II section, that's why I didn't notice it lol

Turbo Ether said:
Welcome to how people feel when we discuss WoW.

New Balanced Brawl is out. Wolf can jump out of SideB.
Wow, that'll help his recovery a lot.

He can't use another movement B move though, right?

Allied

Smash Master
They said over the annoucements your allowed to film this kinda stuff, thats why i didnt care.

With a camcorder or something

MLG can't record it, (apparently they have it recorded BUTTT they can't release it yet)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
6/4 MK.

Triforce's Brawl Finals recap was terrible. He should stick to SF, imo. Were there any other Empire Arcadia people at Orlando?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
6/4 MK.

Triforce's Brawl Finals recap was terrible. He should stick to SF, imo. Were there any other Empire Arcadia people at Orlando?
I told Ally to take notes from him.

I can somewhat give him some respect, he did figure out how snake functions in the Snake vs MK matchup sorta, but saying to rush down MK on Brinstar with Snake was hilarious.

Zucco

Smash Master
Just ordered a TE fight stick( the first model. I like that one the best). Not sure if I can use it yet though since I told my mom it was a birthday present and my birthday is 2 months away. I dont want to play SSF4 with a pad though. I want to start off fresh.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Just ordered a TE fight stick( the first model. I like that one the best). Not sure if I can use it yet though since I told my mom it was a birthday present and my birthday is 2 months away. I dont want to play SSF4 with a pad though. I want to start off fresh.
I was fiending some SF4 the other day.

Whats planking in SF4? I was trying to do that Roundhouse-jab loop on Sagat, but kept messing up the RH.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm currently at 204/$whateveraPS3costs.

I'm going to wait until I have enough for a console, SSF4, and a stick (maybe, I really feel more comfy on a pad).

Zucco

Smash Master
pad is the correct term. For me, I feel like I might be held back if I only play on pad, so I decided to finally get the stick. hope its worth it.

bajisci

Smash Ace
pad is the correct term. For me, I feel like I might be held back if I only play on pad, so I decided to finally get the stick. hope its worth it.
lol dont expect to be uber pro at it right away it takes aloootttttttttt of practice to get used to, took me quite a long time im still not 100%

Zucco

Smash Master
yeah I know it takes time, but im ready to put the time in. As long as its worth it in the end.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I don't know about anybody else, but it's kinda nostalgic for me. I used to actually play these games in arcades before they (the arcades) started disappearing.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I used to play tekken 4 and the original x-men and simpsons arcades at sportsworld. that place was amazing!

Top Bottom