• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Zucco

Smash Master
little ugly kid is so lucky!

o well. HE'S GONNA NEED THE HANDICAP OF HAVING THE GAME BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE. YOU CAN HAVE YOUR ADVANTAGE ***!

Zucco

Smash Master
ill make an appearance soon enough.

Kinda sick today. Got a note to miss school tomorrow too. we out.

Zucco

Smash Master
please call me by my full name.

king of town Mr Try Hard John Gay Mortons Jr

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Diem, Ether, and Me are playing SSF4.

It's probaly the best fighting game by alot.
Better than GGXX:AC+?

Whoa boy, either you're right or you need to share whatever you three got your hands on to make you think that.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Diem, Ether, and Me are playing SSF4.

It's probaly the best fighting game by alot.
I agree. It's the kinda game I could play for a decade and be completely satisfied. I really need to get a console and the game. Maybe i'll sell my Wii.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Cody is gangster. He can combo into ultra pretty easily, but I don't have the execution required to perform it consistently. He throws rocks and hits people with lead pipes, wrenches and knives. His dialogue is great too.

Oh yeah, didn't expect Ibuki to be so hot in this game. They did a good job on her character model.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
OMFG Daigo vs Jwong Best of 5

Went to last game last round and it was a double KO, since it was an event on a time schedule no sudden death.

Zucco

Smash Master
Who would have thought one of the best sets in SSF4 history would involve Guile!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
SSF4 is off to a ****-good start.

Edd, Nick F beat Aquasilk tonight on Xbox Live, with Guile! He should go to Battlefield Arcadia today. I played a lot of Guy tonight, maybe next time i'll try Makoto. Can't wait to not be terrible!

Edit: Lol, there are 68 people viewing the Guile board on SRK right now(5 AM).

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
So I cant sleep, found these vids http://www.youtube.com/user/trag13

This guy is insane, I cant stop smiling after watching all of these, this game is way too good.

I actually almost **** my pants after I saw this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9k7hOERcEw

PROFOUND AWESOMENESS!!!!

Edit: Also WTF at Juri's meterless 500+ dmg ultra, the combo was 6 sec long, at full you get 15 sec. She is broken.
Glad I'm playing Juri and Guy, still need to try out Ibuki though.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Guy can can combo into Ultra without meter, in the corner.

J.RH, 3RH, Ultra 1

524 damage. Nice and simple and the most damaging way I found to combo into Ultra.

Edit: Wtf, Dudley can combo out of the overhead into his Ultra. Such ******** reward for a simple mixup, lol.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Ether, you see Akuma can link his Ultra 2 from a standing hard punch? He's definitly alot better now that he has a way to actually land an Ultra.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Ether, you see Akuma can link his Ultra 2 from a standing hard punch? He's definitly alot better now that he has a way to actually land an Ultra.
Wow, that's insane. The game isnt even officially out yet and people are already finding crazy stuff.

Battlefield Arcadia 14 stream today btw.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
So old news Juri is amazing

BnB: cr lk, st lk, cr mp, pinwheel
cr mk, light fb, cr mk, pinwheel
st hp, light or ex pinwheel

Corner BS is pretty much just linking 2 BnB together and with no meter

Can link her Ultra 1 form a Fadc FB, the timing is wierd but it puts them into a crumple state and then actitvate(only thing I took from online)

Also she has a kara throw I just found out from st mp.

Edit: also Ether can you link BFA 14.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Her forward mk is an overhead but only links form the Ultra.

Combo 1 does 205-235 depends what pinwheel
Combo 2 does about 275-300
Combo 3 does about 300

Her cross ups are pretty good though. J mk is great, also it looks like her j lk and j mp is ambiguous.

Another thing good is her counters, Im gonna start using them more. You can just keep putting pressure on them and if they go for a reversael just counter mp behind them or hp up. Her ex is amazing too, you go up, but after that you can control the direction it goes in, so you can jump straight up, jump away, or cross them up.

She's doenst have anything like Guy or Sakura with resets or crazy vortex like Ibuki or Akuma(she may who knows) but she's definitly looking top *** tier with all these combos and the damage they do.

Zucco

Smash Master
Dudley will still be better though *smirk*

on another note, Every new day im sicker than the last. This is terrible! ill be watching that stream and continuing FF7 though, so it wont be too bad.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure you need a stick to bring out juri's full potential.
Lucky I have one, also you need a stick to bring out any characters full potential, except Zagief, just spin the joystick around and hit buttons lol.

bajisci

Smash Ace
Her forward mk is an overhead but only links form the Ultra.

Combo 1 does 205-235 depends what pinwheel
Combo 2 does about 275-300
Combo 3 does about 300

Her cross ups are pretty good though. J mk is great, also it looks like her j lk and j mp is ambiguous.

Another thing good is her counters, Im gonna start using them more. You can just keep putting pressure on them and if they go for a reversael just counter mp behind them or hp up. Her ex is amazing too, you go up, but after that you can control the direction it goes in, so you can jump straight up, jump away, or cross them up.

She's doenst have anything like Guy or Sakura with resets or crazy vortex like Ibuki or Akuma(she may who knows) but she's definitly looking top *** tier with all these combos and the damage they do.
sweet thanks i play juri :) mad fun got it yesterday. shes so fun i love how u charge her projectiles, sick ****, before u said fadc FB whats FB?

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
sweet thanks i play juri :) mad fun got it yesterday. shes so fun i love how u charge her projectiles, sick ****, before u said fadc FB whats FB?
Fireball, to lazy to type it out, needs to be stored though. http://www.youtube.com/user/trag13#p/u/7/lFUFnXP0jV4

That's what I was talking about before with the FSE link. Also just figured out after lk pinwheel, kara throw with mp, I think it's safe both on block and hit and it's a great mix up.

Edit: Just found out after you do Juri's ex counter and go up regardless of what direction you choose, the same jump attacks as you would have jumping stright up come out even if you go back or forward, so her jump stright up hk becomes a godly cross up( Chun Li Spread eagle kicks).

Hope that made sense.

Top Bottom