• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I dont have a memory stick and this is free. I still rather play it on psp but this works fine.

I should name every main character after someone in juice.
Renaming characters is gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Defaults for the win.

Not that I use defaults in my 100% runs, but story runs should always be defaults.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Renaming characters is gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Defaults for the win.

Not that I use defaults in my 100% runs, but story runs should always be defaults.
I doubt it's his first time.

omfg liek dibz on fkin cloud cuz like hes da most badazzzz evr omfg his sowrd is so fkin k0000000000lllll

fkacyan

Smash Hero

omfg liek dibz on fkin cloud cuz like hes da most badazzzz evr omfg his sowrd is so fkin k0000000000lllll
I'm not so sure. A lot of people have been playing FF7 for the first time recently, for some reason.

Zucco

Smash Master

lol it is my first play through. thats why I posted it here.

I was gonna make Cloud dmbrandon and Barret Ether lololol. I'm not sure what I would be yet.

I'm getting SSF4 Friday

We out!
lucky! god I need to get this game.

Allied

Smash Master
lol it is my first play through. thats why I posted it here.

I was gonna make Cloud dmbrandon and Barret Ether lololol. I'm not sure what I would be yet.

lucky! god I need to get this game.
Omg i need to be in the game!!

NAME ME AFTER SOMETHIGN!!@DOI!J@OIJ!@

I'ma healer in world of warcraft so do somethign silmiar to that

THEN POST PICS

btw suepr street fighter 4 training sessions NEED TO HAPPEN

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Zucco could be Red XIII. We've already said he's the dog, yo!

Tifa is Frank. If Brandon is Cloud, then give me Vincent. omg vampirez

Zucco

Smash Master
I kinda wish I didnt get the idea for naming people like 30 minutes into the game. I dont wanna go back now!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Diem is Cid. Foul-mouthed angry white guy. The Gunnar Optics are the goggles. The Jetta is either the Tiny Bronco or the Highwind, used to transport party members.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
OMG!

Ya boi JG as Cloud, like you said and Pride as DON CORNEO, trying to hit that, when Cloud dresses in drag.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What nature? What are you doing, breeding method?

Even still with the breeding method, aren't you only guaranteed 1 IV stat to be max'd from the power item pass down? Unless you're doing 2 stat pass downs and random nature without everstone.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Finally caught a modest Kyogre with 30 SAtk IVs and 30 or 31 Spd IVs

good enough for me
Nice. Could make a good Choice Scarf variant. Though, it's all about my 0 Speed IV, Iron Ball-holding Kyogre. Granted, it's for doubles.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yup, my team is also for doubles, for the VGC coming up in June. UltimaScout's got a legit all 30 or 31 IV Kyogre that's Timid that I'll probably use instead but I like options so Modest is good to use for time to time. Gettin' that Water Spout out is too good. 150 power + 1.5x STAB + 1.5x Rain = Stronger than explosion lolol. Now if I Helping Hand that... Even if it's resisted it's still a power of 253 which is still stronger than explosion, all at a base SAtk stat of 150 lol

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Yup, my team is also for doubles, for the VGC coming up in June. UltimaScout's got a legit all 30 or 31 IV Kyogre that's Timid that I'll probably use instead but I like options so Modest is good to use for time to time. Gettin' that Water Spout out is too good. 150 power + 1.5x STAB + 1.5x Rain = Stronger than explosion lolol. Now if I Helping Hand that... Even if it's resisted it's still a power of 253 which is still stronger than explosion, all at a base SAtk stat of 150 lol
Any word on if the Rage glitch is allowed or not?

:3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Na, Nintendo kind of covered themselves in regards to that...

VGC Rules said:
Move Restrictions

Pokémon may only use moves (including those learned in an earlier video game) that have been learned through one of the following methods:

* By leveling up
* By TM or HM
* As an Egg move, through breeding
* From a Move Tutor
* Already learned by a Pokémon that was received at an official Pokémon event or promotion
* Already learned by a Pokémon that was received from another Pokémon game (such as the Pikachu that knows Surf from Pokémon Battle Revolution)
* By Smeargle's "Sketch" move (limited to the above moves learned by Pokémon from 001 to 493)
Considering you have to actually use one of those methods, looks like we can't be using Dark Void Ninjask's :/

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Na, Nintendo kind of covered themselves in regards to that...

Considering you have to actually use one of those methods, looks like we can't be using Dark Void Ninjask's :/
They say "Smeargle's sketch move" but they do not say that it has to be Smeargle who used it.

God it's good I'm not even considering attending something like that, I would find the one loophole that allows something ******** or I'd get DQd at the start for trying to find a loophole.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
What nature? What are you doing, breeding method?

Even still with the breeding method, aren't you only guaranteed 1 IV stat to be max'd from the power item pass down? Unless you're doing 2 stat pass downs and random nature without everstone.
Jolly nature. Every time I breed something with better all-around stats, I replace one of the parents with it. I'm playing Pearl though, I can't make use of the new mechanics.

Would it be best to get Platinum or HG/SS?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
So evidently Famitsu gave 40/40 to Nintendogs and FF XII, and sold a 40/40 review to MGS: Peace Walker.

CREDIBILITY.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Jolly nature. Every time I breed something with better all-around stats, I replace one of the parents with it. I'm playing Pearl though, I can't make use of the new mechanics.

Would it be best to get Platinum or HG/SS?
HG/SS is the best Pokemon game out imo

They say "Smeargle's sketch move" but they do not say that it has to be Smeargle who used it.

God it's good I'm not even considering attending something like that, I would find the one loophole that allows something ******** or I'd get DQd at the start for trying to find a loophole.
1. By saying Smeargle's Sketch, it suggests that only Smeargle can use it
or
2. In order to teach Sketch to a pokemon to do such a thing, you would need to use a method that isn't in the rules. Though tbh it does bring up an interesting loophole. I'll actually ask one of the officials about it.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
HG/SS is the best Pokemon game out imo
Agreed.

1. By saying Smeargle's Sketch, it suggests that only Smeargle can use it
or
2. In order to teach Sketch to a pokemon to do such a thing, you would need to use a method that isn't in the rules. Though tbh it does bring up an interesting loophole. I'll actually ask one of the officials about it.
Couldn't you Mimic Sketch and then use it? I fail to see how that would break any rules.

Top Bottom