• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Spent like two hours throwing all of my Dusk and Timer balls at a 1HP, sleeping Azelf. It just killed itself with struggle. Amazing game mechanics, RNG is cool.

Zucco

Smash Master
spent yesterday trying out brawl- for a bit. **** it really fun lmao.

Wish I had a memory stick for my psp so I could play FF VII. not playing that on my ps3 for 2 reasons.
1. PS3 will be occupied by SSF4 when it comes out
2. I play RPGS more when I can carry them around.

also learned how to replace backgrounds on stages. I love making textures for some reason. I suck at characters though.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
spent yesterday trying out brawl- for a bit. **** it really fun lmao.

Wish I had a memory stick for my psp so I could play FF VII. not playing that on my ps3 for 2 reasons.
1. PS3 will be occupied by SSF4 when it comes out
2. I play RPGS more when I can carry them around.

also learned how to replace backgrounds on stages. I love making textures for some reason. I suck at characters though.
Yo Zucco! I see you rockin that Angel Beats! avy. I like =D

Nice background!

You should go to the anime thread on smashboards!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I've considered psychology. If the conditions for teachers in this state don't improve in the next few years, I will probably end up doing that.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Pokemon talk:

Gen IV has the best starters. They're all dual types that can attack super effectively against eachother, which is balanced. They **** the main story badly. They're all good enough to be OU in the metagame.

More Pokemon talk:

I have noticed that the length of Dawn's skirt is... uh... well, pretty short. I can't believe that they were able to get away with this in a kid's game/show.

*Googles Dawn cosplay*

Max Ketchum

Torterra is pretty awful and isn't OU. I didn't notice that they can all attack super effectively against each other, that's quite interesting (well, Empoleon can't hit Torterra super effectively with STAB like the others can, but I suppose Ice Beam is good enough).

The gen3 starters give them a run for their money competitively. Swampert is a ****ing monster in Advance and 3D. Blaziken and Sceptile were hurt a lot by the new generation, but are still usable and both very good in Advance. Sans the Treecko family, the gen3 starters are also fantastic in the main game.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Yea, you're right. For some reason I thought Torterra was listed as OU. But yeah, with that 4x weakness to Ice, Empoleon doesn't really need the STAB on Ice Beam.

Gonna make a Battle Tower team. I hate IVs, soft-resetting and RNG, so i'll probably get bored/annoyed quickly. IVs = one of the worst game mechanics i've ever seen. Period. It encourages hacking or spending forever breeding/SRing.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It's not the stab from Empoleon, which kinda changes everything. You can give pretty much anyone any type with Hidden Power if you'd like.

It would be better if it was Grass Rock.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
It's not the stab from Empoleon, which kinda changes everything. You can give pretty much anyone any type with Hidden Power if you'd like.

It would be better if it was Grass Rock.
If they made it Grass/Rock it probably woulda been Cradily v2.0

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
SHES LIKE 12 YOU SICK ****

be sure to send me any good pics you find
That's why I said Dawn cosplay, NOT hentai!

Btw

After googling that cosplay, I have never been more disappointed in anything ever. Might look for FFX-2 Yuna.

Btw, TM 69 = Rock Polish lol!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
That's why I said Dawn cosplay, NOT hentai!

Btw

After googling that cosplay, I have never been more disappointed in anything ever. Might look for FFX-2 Yuna.

Btw, TM 69 = Rock Polish lol!

POLISHIN' DAT ROCK

Oh man. This is gonna run through my head every time I see the move now.

Max Ketchum

Thanks Jash!

LOL Ether, I already found the name Rock Polish to be pretty funny, but the fact that it's TM69 has brought it to a whole new level.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Hi, Jash.

Bibarel:
Cut
Rock Smash
Strength
Rock Climb

Psyduck:
Waterfall
Flash

Hoothoot:
Fly
Defog

HMs are gay. At least Empoleon ***** with Surf...

Max Ketchum

HMs not being deletable, one of the worst ideas ever.

GameFreak designer 1: "Hey, I have a sick idea for a game mechanic."

GameFreak designer 2: "Let's hear it."

1: "So, we should put this move in where your Pokemon cuts down a small tree that appears significantly different from all the other, noncuttable trees around it."

2: "Alright, cool. Tell me more."

1: "Well, you should only have to use the move about once or twice after obtaining it for the sake of the main game. It'll pretty much never come in handy after that until significantly later in the game, where it'll help you get ****ty items like Burn Heals and access areas with ****ty elusive Pokemon like Lickitung."

2: "I like, I like. But what's the catch?"

1: "The move has 50 power and doesn't hit all the time."

2: "Not gay enough, imo. You should make it so your Pokemon can't forget it after learning it."

1: "Sick plan. Let's not introduce a means to delete it until the second generation of Pokemon."

Max Ketchum

LOLOLOLOL BLACKA

Imo, Diamond/Pearl were super disappointing both ingame and competitively. I haven't played Platinum yet. HG/SS are SUPER worth buying, though, and definitely won't make you regret getting back into the series.

Allied

Smash Master
whats with this pokestupid talk in my thread

this is what happens when i leave for 2-3 days

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Time to hatch a Jolly female Gabite, give it an Everstone and have it spread it's legs!

*Interested in HGSS*

Allied too gay!

bajisci

Smash Ace
Hi, Jash.

Bibarel:
Cut
Rock Smash
Strength
Rock Climb

Psyduck:
Waterfall
Flash

Hoothoot:
Fly
Defog

HMs are gay. At least Empoleon ***** with Surf...
surf waterfall fly and even strength are all decent moves with waterfall even being used in competitive.

Top Bottom