• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
diems cool, dooms cool. all of juice is 100% cool. just wanted to say sup guys. was awesome seeing you all at mlg, also.. ****KKKK marth.

Veril

Frame Savant
Not a bad idea.

Also, everyone, let me know about anything that's really hard to do in Brawl. Literally anything.
Thought about this again following the test I just *****...

S*** that is legitimately difficult to do in vBrawl:

1. natural lightstepping and aerial lightstepping on FD (or with special moves that don't autosnap). Requires frame perfect inputs and perfect positioning.
2. ISJR with characters other than Bowser. Can only be done on the first iasa frame of an aerial.
3. Manually wavebounced grounded zapjump with Lucas out of a run. If you think about melee tech skills like waveshining, the number of inputs required given the frame-window for execution is comparable. Basically you have to RAR, input jump twice, input PK-fire the first frame of the double jump, and then you have a 3 frame window to b-reverse the pk-fire.
4. Draconic Reverse.
5. FoG out of an airdodge.

Also, Allied, come to Chibo's tourney on the 8th with me! I'm taking VaNz and maybe L->2G.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
@Fellow WoW players: 25-mans are now something we do not have to do! We can run 10-mans and ignore 25s entirely! Go Cata!

MMOchampion said:
10-Man and 25-Man raids will share the same lockout.
10-Man and 25-Man raids difficulty will be as close as possible to each other.
10-Man and 25-Man raids will drop the exact same loot, but 25-man will drop a higher quantity of items.
Normal versus Heroic mode will be chosen on a per-boss basis in Cataclysm raids, the same way it works in Icecrown Citadel
For the first few raid tiers, our plan is to provide multiple smaller raids. Instead of one raid with eleven bosses, you might have a five-boss raid as well as a six-boss raid.
PvP is BG-centric?! PvE progression can be done in 10-mans without losing out on the best gear?! OH MAN GUYS THIS IS TOO MUCH.

Allied

Smash Master

1. natural lightstepping and aerial lightstepping on FD (or with special moves that don't autosnap). Requires frame perfect inputs and perfect positioning.
2. ISJR with characters other than Bowser. Can only be done on the first iasa frame of an aerial.
3. Manually wavebounced grounded zapjump with Lucas out of a run. If you think about melee tech skills like waveshining, the number of inputs required given the frame-window for execution is comparable. Basically you have to RAR, input jump twice, input PK-fire the first frame of the double jump, and then you have a 3 frame window to b-reverse the pk-fire.
4. Draconic Reverse.

Also, Allied, come to Chibo's tourney on the 8th with me! I'm taking VaNz and maybe L->2G.
MAYBEEE i'll txt you if i will :3

@Fellow WoW players: 25-mans are now something we do not have to do! We can run 10-mans and ignore 25s entirely! Go Cata!

PvP is BG-centric?! PvE progression can be done in 10-mans without losing out on the best gear?! OH MAN GUYS THIS IS TOO MUCH.

Na dude done with that game

sorry cyanide :3

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

4. Draconic Reverse.

Lol, this is a bit much. What's FoG, btw?

They're literally fixing everything that was wrong with WoW. They're making everything more efficient, so i'm hoping the content is legitmately hard to offset that. They're bringing back the neccessity of CC in dungeons and raids, so I think they're on the right track.

Also, i'm gonna try to learn SSF4 in steps. Get the fundamentals down, because it's gonna take a lot of effort to be able to pull off the fancy BnB that the top players perform seemingly effortlessly. The game is difficult and expects you to perform with 1-frame precision, or get eaten alive.

I never realized just how little motion it takes to DP. You can hold 3, slightly touch 2, than slightly touch 3+P, and it comes right out. 323+P is the true shortcut.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
They're literally fixing everything that was wrong with WoW. They're making everything more efficient, so i'm hoping the content is legitmately hard to offset that. They're bringing back the neccessity of CC in dungeons and raids, so I think they're on the right track..
They announced a new set of changes! For both PvE and PvP progression, you'll have two sets of points: Low tier points and high tier points. Low tier points can purchase anything that's outdated and can be earned by farming, no cap on them (Kinda like honor points but better, and for both PvE and PvP, though you can't get PvP gear from PvE now and vice versa). The high tier points you only get from the newest raid / rated BGs or arenas for PvE and PvP, respectively, and those are capped so you can't over-farm. And every time a new season / raid tier is released, the high tier points get added to the low tier points and you start with 0 high tier points that raid tier / season, to avoid stockpiling. It's like they finally realized adding a new badge every single tier was just ********, but kept the good points of the system intact!

Also personal rating requirements are gone, including on weapons, which means if you want to PvP all day and get the stuff you want it's entirely possible, instead of having to get a PvE weapon that kinda sorta works out for PvP.

@Allied: You're gonna be missin the party man! We're all rerollin' Horde, it's gonna be sweet. We can finally keep our raids to just us + maybe a few filler people we actually like for 10-mans.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Im actually gonna play WoW now. I hope Troll racials are good, if not Im gonna have to be the cow.

Zucco

Smash Master
Just got my Stick. Holy **** I love this thing. So sexy. Now I just need the game lol.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Im actually gonna play WoW now. I hope Troll racials are good, if not Im gonna have to be the cow.
Staying druid, then?

I'm torn between healing on the paladin and tanking on it. I guess I'll do whatever's needed for group balance.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Man, WoW is really sounding sexy. I honestly think that out of WoW's entire lifespan, Cata will be the best point for new players to try the game out. I am thoroughly impressed by Blizzard's decisions.

Zucco: What kinda stick did you get?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Man, WoW is really sounding sexy. I honestly think that out of WoW's entire lifespan, Cata will be the best point for new players to try the game out. I am thoroughly impressed by Blizzard's decisions.

Which is why I'm glad I'm getting Baji into it with Cata. I'm hoping he'll see the best the game has to offer after it finally gets refined into what should be the best MMO experience possible sans graphics.

Zucco

Smash Master

100$ on Amazon.com at the time 50$ off what it used to be.

I have no way to get the game though ughghghghgh.

Zucco

Smash Master
I dont believe so. kinda sucks but o well.

ps2 sticks are so much better for cross system play. edd too good.

Edit: GOTTA SAVE TIFA FROM THE GAS!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lololol

yo does anyone draw anime or like draw and shade well in general? im trying to learn

i cant get passed

Zucco

Smash Master
Sticks are hard.
Makoto makes it even harder.
I dont know if im going to use her.
Might go with Cody instead.
Not giving up yet though.

Top Bottom