• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I downloaded mods that fix Port Town Aero Dive and Luigi's Mansion. On Port Town, the main platform now has ledges that can be grabbed and the cars are gone. On Mansion, the middle platform can now be passed through. There's no reason for these two modified stages not to be tournament legal.

Snakeee

Smash Master
That's cool about the stages, but we never really let anything that modifies the game into tourney play unless it's something that doesn't affect gameplay. (or maybe no tripping)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Fixed Port Town would be interesting. Luigi's Mansion is a stupid stage, it's basically FD with more nonsense and higher kill percents. I say leave that banned.

lol at Kai's hate for platforms. :)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Fixed Port Town would be interesting. Luigi's Mansion is a stupid stage, it's basically FD with more nonsense and higher kill percents. I say leave that banned.

lol at Kai's hate for platforms. :)
FD with platforms in the fixed version.

Max Ketchum

Tap down on the platform, 100% chance of going through.

Tilt down on the platform, 100% chance of crouching.

It's like dtilt vs. dsmash without the c-stick.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i have the same problem as kai. lol i bet u other kids mash ur buttons mad hard and fast

Max Ketchum

Melee 2.0? More like "we're done covering up the fact that Brawl+ was supposed to be Melee 2.0".

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Melee 2.0? More like "we're done covering up the fact that Brawl+ was supposed to be Melee 2.0".
Sounds better than Brawl+, imo. This project is deliberately mimicking Melee, and is the team is fine with the project being called Melee 2.0.

Max Ketchum

Yeah. They just came out of denial.

"Ganon's down B gives you your jump back now. Btw, we're not trying to turn it into Melee, we swear!"

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Juice!! Dm I heard you will be at a hotel for Pound and was told to bother you. I would like to sleep on the floor and I will bring my own pillows and covers. We will talk!!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm excited about the all the new SSFIV details, but I have to say that TvC is looking REALLY, REALLY good too. I might have to buy the game+stick bundle.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'm excited about the all the new SSFIV details, but I have to say that TvC is looking REALLY, REALLY good too. I might have to buy the game+stick bundle.
Street Fighter is garbage :p

I'd like to play TvC with you when it comes out in the US. I'll bring it with me unless you'd like to.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol what?! Can't wait to see what you have to say about Brawl Minus in a couple months.
There's a difference. For brawl-, they don't care about balancing or anything. They just want every character to be as broken as possible. Should be fun.

Also, I'm confused...I played TvC a few months ago...Is it out or not?

Top Bottom