• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Juice vs. DA at Pound.

Round robin or FC style?

However many people from Juice attend, DA will pick that amount of people. I believe they want to put money on it.

Zucco

Smash Master
whatever floats your boat kid. whos being used anyway? Shadow, Snakee, Zucco, dmbrandon if he wants. fill me in!

Max Ketchum

Wow, Seibrik really does play exactly like me.

The roster is gonna be every Juice member in attendance vs. an equal amount of DA members.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
No.

Basically you want to try send in:

Shadow against Ninjalink
Doom against Will
dmbrandon against Wes
Zucco against Jash
Snakeee against Malcolm

There's no reason why this crew shouldn't win, unless people choke. I don't know about Will, but every other player on their roster has good tournament nerves.

Zucco

Smash Master
No.

Shadow against Ninjalink
Doom against Will
dmbrandon against Wes
Zucco against Jash
Snakeee against Malcolm

There's no reason why this crew shouldn't win, unless people choke. I don't know about Will, but every other player on their roster has good tournament nerves.
me against Jash? Why? I dont have much toon link practice so that could be tough. I rather go in against Wes and play like a total *** since sonic cant do **** if played correctly. Just wait till I get my aura and AS goes through everything.

Ill fight Jash if its better for the team, just dont send me in against Ninjalink.

Edit: I think we actually do have a shot if we limit ourselves to our top 5 instead of just using everyone(not sure how many from Juice are going though.)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
me against Jash? Why? I dont have much toon link practice so that could be tough. I rather go in against Wes and play like a total *** since sonic cant do **** if played correctly. Just wait till I get my aura and AS goes through everything.

Ill fight Jash if its better for the team, just dont send me in against Ninjalink.

Edit: I think we actually do have a shot if we limit ourselves to our top 5 instead of just using everyone(not sure how many from Juice are going though.)
dmbrandon against Wes since he's never beaten Ninjalink, Malcolm or Jash. The player that Doom has the best chance of taking out is Will, so that leaves you fighting either Jash's Toon Link or Malcolm's Wario.

I forgot we had Minty, actually. He would obviously be a great asset. Marth beats every character on their roster, except maybe DK.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I rewatched Sakura & Chiyo vs Sasori. Brilliant fight. Probably top 3 in the series.
top 3 are

Lee/Gaara
Naruto/Sasuke (W/o Flashbacks)
Sakura-Chiyo/Sasori [I liked the Sakura vs the 100 white puppets part]

About Gaara's dX

You can't avoid it up close. You can jump on reaction to eat about 5% of life.

I played a friend of Ryko's today in Rev3. He is freaking good. I don't remember his name I think it was Pat or Hat.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
top 3 are

Lee/Gaara
Naruto/Sasuke (W/o Flashbacks)
Sakura-Chiyo/Sasori [I liked the Sakura vs the 100 white puppets part]

About Gaara's dX

You can't avoid it up close. You can jump on reaction to eat about 5% of life.

I played a friend of Ryko's today in Rev3. He is freaking good. I don't remember his name I think it was Pat or Hat.
Yup, he's really good. He was at Keitaro's tournament a few weeks ago. His AIM screenname is darkdragon7. Also, I was thinking the exact thing, regarding top 3 Naruto fights.

Snakeee

Smash Master
No.

Shadow against Ninjalink
Doom against Will
dmbrandon against Wes
Zucco against Jash
Snakeee against Malcolm

Sounds good but switch me and Zucco's positions :)

Max Ketchum

Zucco vs. Wes
Minty or Zucco vs. Malcolm
Snakeee vs. Jash

The only player I know I can't beat on DA's team is Jash.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
you guys should play jash online omg hes so good in lag with toon link LOL, i told him to stop using dat aol 30 day free trail SON! but mk hurts tink so bad i won anyway

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Toon Link is impossible to fight in lag.

ZSS as Princess Leia - Slave Outfit

Final Battlefield. Definitely superior to Final Destination, imo.

Allied

Smash Master
YO shes hot as FUUUU

btw i will have videos uploaded soon me against some loseerssss online :D

in sf4

PAWPN$ED!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I've yet to see how replay data works for Tekken. I got some really fun matches with D1 yesterday. That dude is beast!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
It's too bad you guys don't understand WoW. What we did last night was the equivalent of Snake having a percent disadvantage on the last stock, in the last game of grand finals, jumping all the way off the stage, near the blast zones, and spiking MK with a Fair, with 1 second left on the clock.

Max Ketchum

Round robin vs. DA, $5 each.

Everyone who's going is down, correct? I believe our lineup is

dmbrandon
Doom
Ether
NinjaEdd
Shadow
Snakeee
Zucco

We could do 7v7 or 5v5.