• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
whoa that was a namesearch. lol. i dont even know how to do that. all i was doing was looking at sago's recent post thingy.

edit: just figured out how to namesearch...my name's a verb so....doesnt really work that well. lol.

cant wait to see ec at pound
^_^
lmao @ your sig..
That can't be real
merry xmas

Zucco

Smash Master
This hasnt actually happened yet, Bleach is still in filler mode. im not sure where this video came from but its clearly legit.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yea i been playing dungeon fighter online to lat me until dragon nest comes out. and in 2011 blade n soul FINALLY lol. oh yea there was one caleld c9 i wanted.

etheres post was so funy he got it right on the dot.

and ksizzle i know how horrible that sht is but i too have been watching all the remixes. walk it out . LMFAO ive shown my friedns their like ***** u sick in the brain son

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
^ JK

Ok, I played a few matches of Rev3 online. The lag is pretty bad. I think wifi helps gamers a lot. Not only are you devising and implementing strats and mindgames, but your eyes are less reliable (due to the lag), so you have to strengthen your muscle-memory in order to win. Strong muscle-memory is obviously a very important attribute for competitive gamers.

People like to spam teleport characters online, so far. The ruleset is bad and people never want to rematch if you beat them badly. I should check out Willvolution players.

Top Bottom