• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
yo i played judge online and he thought i was u shadow LOL cuz i use the name Shdwroxas.

anyway he told me to tell my "brother" that he was NOT hitting on him at snes thats crazy.

i was like lol silly guidos
lmaaoo! too good.
did you tell him it wasn't me? trying to protect my rep, yah know? you were probably gettin 3 stocked, amiright? :lick:
hahah, jk jk.

can anyone refer me to one of the best sites to read the naruto manga on? i want to pick up where i left off.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Ether heres my Aim: Bleachigozx

Send me whatever you find interesting. Its good stuff.
Huh?

what did you think of the movie? i thought it was terrible. i somewhat enjoyed it, still, though. :dizzy:
that actress from that 70's show's name is Mila Kunis, btw. she's too good! :bee:
Didn't finish watching it. It wasn't too good from what I saw.

yo i played judge online and he thought i was u shadow LOL cuz i use the name Shdwroxas.

anyway he told me to tell my "brother" that he was NOT hitting on him at snes thats crazy.

i was like lol silly guidos
Eww.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Ooo my 9th grade math teacher looked like mila kunis with curly brown hair. And she was a hot math teacher.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
wow what a crew..
hopefully we crew battle you guys sometime soon

oh **** adhd hittin on his teachers back in the day lol

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
wow he has been playing smash for how long??
but still nice joke
if you guys never crew battle hopefully we will be the first crew you guys face..
allied you going to pound 4??

Allied

Smash Master
nope sadly i would definitally go if i had a more flexible job dont worry i'm gettinga new job after the holidays then i wanna come back down to md/va :DD

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
hes seroius! 0_o
lmao, trolling

In the World of Warcraft 5 heroes tackle the dangers in the Oculus.

Random kid #1: Do you guys know what you're doing?
Allied: No idea
Rk1: Really?
Allied: I've never been here before
Random kid #2: OMG you gotta be kiding me
Ether: We'll be fine, just tell us what to do
Allied: Guys..... Im scared
Random Kid #3 aka the tank leaves party
Allied: Guys i have a tank
Ninjaedd joins the group
RK2: Alright, Ninja go pull
Me: pull what?
Rk1: really?
Me: I've never been here before so just tell me what to pull
RK1 and 2: OMFG
Allied: Guys....Im scared
Random kid 1 and 2 leaves party

what an amazing time

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol wow shadow thanks! hes using lucario and i beat him anyway. ^^ warcraft noobs are hilarious. ninja allied and ether i can see u guys being epic trolls

btw takeover we are so playing offline one day

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh shnizzy!! It's kinda weird that they would randomly put that new character with the rest of the world characters. Maybe it's an original Street Fighter 2 character or something but I thought they were all already in the game.

This game better have like twice the stages this time or I'm not playing it again :/

Oh, and 2 specials for each character please.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Oh shnizzy!! It's kinda weird that they would randomly put that new character with the rest of the world characters. Maybe it's an original Street Fighter 2 character or something but I thought they were all already in the game.

This game better have like twice the stages this time or I'm not playing it again :/

Oh, and 2 specials for each character please.
Look at Juri's position in relation to the mystery new character's position. It's paralleled correctly.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ether, I'm just saying it's possible to get to that level. Aulord and Rico Suave hopefully have a chance :)

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
About beign pro on pad, is it possible yes, Jwong is probaly the best on the pad just because he is the best player in the US and he has controller over his character. You dont get as much controller as you would on a stick.

Also I say this all the time and no one cares lol, but Call of Duty has to be going mlg just because GameBattles just started doing livestreams of tournments online, and its the only game they're doing right now. PUMPED

Flower Avatar

Smash Cadet
About beign pro on pad, is it possible yes, Jwong is probaly the best on the pad just because he is the best player in the US and he has controller over his character. You dont get as much controller as you would on a stick.

Also I say this all the time and no one cares lol, but Call of Duty has to be going mlg just because GameBattles just started doing livestreams of tournments online, and its the only game they're doing right now. PUMPED
Maybe your team should actually play some games?

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom