• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
Allied, werent we supposed to go to Winterfest? What happen brah, that smash van sounded mad fun.
Yeah i was gonna rent a van but then real life happened =(!!

maybe another time with a more flexiable job because i would deff do it :3

HAPPY BIRFF DAY ETHER <3

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yeah, the whole crew hype thing kinda died down in the summer. It was really fun having temporary crew rivalry, though (with EC). Now there's Juice, EC, SWR, and ZB all in a respectable amount of force.

If Wyatt's serious about leaving Juice, the other members should step their **** up so we can contend with the other crews. I'd love to see a crew battle at something. Pierce's?

Max Ketchum

Right now, the only very-active members of this crew are myself, Zucco, and Shadow.

dm, Ether and Snakeee are slowly becoming more active.

Allied, Edd, Minty, Blackanese, and Rhyme don't show up to much of anything.

We have a strong lineup, but not an overwhelming one. I think we need to start playing together so nobody has any rustiness johns. With the entire crew put together, we cover every character in the game.

5/11 of us have licenses and cars. Unfortunately, they're rather concentrated. Rhyme and Allied are both up north, and dm and Ether are both in Central Jersey. Then there's Snakeee, all the way up in ****ing Albany. There's no easy way for the crew to train together without expensive public transportation, and even then, we lack a convenient location to do so. My house would be great if I lived closer to everyone. Zucco's, too.

Once April rolls around, I have no problem driving to any location to play on any day of the week. My door is always open to anyone who wants to come over and play.

Max Ketchum

I know. Don't worry, I keep good enough track of people's activity. Blackanese is the same way. You guys are actually more towards the level of activity above that.

Allied

Smash Master
allied Hit Me Up On Aim, Leddhunterl

Lets Play Some Wow :d
Oh My God Yes So Pumped

btw getting a new job after holidays which means i'm going to tournaments all the time and im going to **** everyone

IN EVERY GAME

Gears of War 2
Worldofwarcraft
SSBM
SSBB

IN FACT iM SO PUMPED IM GOING TO PLAY WITH RENO TODAY (supposely)

RAWR

INb4DIEM

Zucco

Smash Master
this crew sucks. everyone just leaves. Im glad Crews in NJ dont actually mean anything. I rather not be apart of any crew battles at this point, though its not like one will ever happen.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
crews are ur boys playing together. ppl who wont leave and are freinds outside the game. ppl make fun of MoB for not being a real crew but umm look at it

me and keit are ranked, and are good. yes and eazy COULD be ranked. they come to my house to play, chill, we on facebook, talk about girls ect, discussion with eazy are so serious and LMAO at the same time.

dont label ur crews so harshly. whats the point of kicking ppl out of the crew for no reason. steel is in our crew but so what, hows getting kicked out feel >_____>

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I started watching Max Payne just now. Not sure how seriously I can take this with the ***** from That 70's Show/Family Guy acting all tough.

Lol, Ludacris is in this. I'm tempted to turn it off right.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I started watching Max Payne just now. Not sure how seriously I can take this with the ***** from That 70's Show/Family Guy acting all tough.

Lol, Ludacris is in this. I'm tempted to turn it off right.
what did you think of the movie? i thought it was terrible. i somewhat enjoyed it, still, though. :dizzy:
that actress from that 70's show's name is Mila Kunis, btw. she's too good! :bee:

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yo i played judge online and he thought i was u shadow LOL cuz i use the name Shdwroxas.

anyway he told me to tell my "brother" that he was NOT hitting on him at snes thats crazy.

i was like lol silly guidos

Top Bottom