• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Awesome about everyone being down for SF4.

How about Thursday? Sorry for changing days, I want to bring one of my friends to play and he works everyday this week but Thursday. He plays Vega too and will stomp on all of you lol.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I need to learn the game. I'm getting a stick and a PC copy for Christmas. Is anyone experienced with modding sticks?

Edit: Small boobs are alright. I don't really have a preference by size, it depends on what the rest of the girl looks like. My current girlfriend is 36B, biggest I've been with is 38C. A rack that big kinda looks odd on a small Asian girl, but...meh. Either way, boobs are just awesome in general. I fail to see how people prefer ass.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Doom, do even watch videos of the game or know anything about it? I wouldn't get a stick this quick getting into the game, learn it first.

http://sdtekken.com/tech-area/

But if you want a stick go here to see what you want, i would say get a PS2 stick and get converters from PS2 to 360 and PS3, since so many peolpe play it for differnet consoles, this way you can play it for any system. This is what I did.

Max Ketchum

I watch plenty of videos and keep myself semi-updated with the metagame. I talk to Ether and Dazwa about it frequently.

I was told (on the SRK forums) to get a TE for 360 and mod it for PS3.

Snakeee

Smash Master

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I am far too lazy and indifferent to bother installling another game at the moment.
Only piece of loot that dropped this week was Death's Verdict, which one of our DKP-saturated folks won. Thankfully you lose a percentage here, so she lost a ton of DKP.

I've decided to try out PvP seriously. This was accompanied by a Wintergrasp during which we had no less than 15 Tenacity for the duration. I got over 100 HKs in this time by killing Horde after Horde and not dying.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Only piece of loot that dropped this week was Death's Verdict, which one of our DKP-saturated folks won. Thankfully you lose a percentage here, so she lost a ton of DKP.

I've decided to try out PvP seriously. This was accompanied by a Wintergrasp during which we had no less than 15 Tenacity for the duration. I got over 100 HKs in this time by killing Horde after Horde and not dying.
The one thing that actually makes me want to play the game is Prot Warrior/Hunter/Resto Shaman.

Against RMP, Wyvern Sting, Freezing Trap, Hex, Disarm and Intimidating Shout on the Rogue. Improved Spell Reflect, Grounding Totem, Wind Shear the Mage. Shaman pops Bloodlust/Heroism and spams dispel on the Priest. Prot Warrior spams stuns and silences on the Priest as he and the Hunter blow him up. It would be hilarious if Arcane Shot could still dispel buffs, because then all three classes in the comp would have practical offensive dispels.

Like we discussed, Blood Elf Prot Warriors are going to be ********. Shield Bash, Heroic Throw, Arcane Torrent, Concussion Blow, Shockwave, Spell Reflect. All this while you're stacking Sunder Armor and dispelling their buffs with your regular damage rotation. Dispelling Fel Domination and Voidwalker Shield is amazing. It's absurd how anti-caster this set up is. I feel like playing the game right now.

Allied

Smash Master
The one thing that actually makes me want to play the game is Prot Warrior/Hunter/Resto Shaman.

Against RMP, Wyvern Sting, Freezing Trap, Hex, Disarm and Intimidating Shout on the Rogue. Improved Spell Reflect, Grounding Totem, Wind Shear the Mage. Shaman pops Bloodlust/Heroism and spams dispel on the Priest. Prot Warrior spams stuns and silences on the Priest as he and the Hunter blow him up. It would be hilarious if Arcane Shot could still dispel buffs, because then all three classes in the comp would have practical offensive dispels.

Like we discussed, Blood Elf Prot Warriors are going to be ********. Shield Bash, Heroic Throw, Arcane Torrent, Concussion Blow, Shockwave, Spell Reflect. All this while you're stacking Sunder Armor and dispelling their buffs with your regular damage rotation. Dispelling Fel Domination and Voidwalker Shield is amazing. It's absurd how anti-caster this set up is. I feel like playing the game right now.

Prot is getting a nerf hammer soon apparently i read it on the forums and yeah that sounds sick

we should do Prot Warrior, Frost Mage(me), Resto Sham

CC - Burst and surviability :D
I'd like to come as well if somethings going on.
i'll deff come

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ether i play dungeon fighter. its mad good, takes skill but online lag kills it all lol with the bots and hackers, ect

its realllly balanced as hell within the higher tiers. gunners make the game unfair tho lol.

fkacyan

Smash Hero

WoW has always been the type of game where you quit and look back and think "****, I wanna do that again." I miss Vanilla rogue PvP with a vengeance from time to time, and all the amazing things you could do with engineering and good gear. I miss BC raiding with a vengeance, and all the awesome tanking I got to do. Those memories drive me to keep playing because I know that despite my attitude now, I'll almost certainly look back upon this fondly.

Icecrown Citadel tier set stats are out, by the way, as well as the quest-starter axe for the legendary.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
WoW has always been the type of game where you quit and look back and think "****, I wanna do that again." I miss Vanilla rogue PvP with a vengeance from time to time, and all the amazing things you could do with engineering and good gear. I miss BC raiding with a vengeance, and all the awesome tanking I got to do. Those memories drive me to keep playing because I know that despite my attitude now, I'll almost certainly look back upon this fondly.

Icecrown Citadel tier set stats are out, by the way, as well as the quest-starter axe for the legendary.
Yeah, the stats on the base Shadowmourne are sick, and that 3.7 speed is lovely. The fully upgraded legendary version is going to be ********. They should make Frostmourne another obtainable legendary, so Warriors can dual wield both weapons.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Yeah, the stats on the base Shadowmourne are sick, and that 3.7 speed is lovely. The fully upgraded legendary version is going to be ********. They should make Frostmourne another obtainable legendary, so Warriors can dual wield both weapons.
Yes, and when they Whirlwind the very code of the game will take critical damage, and merely targeting enemies will cause them to die.

Have you seen all the Arpen gear? The only thing that makes it slightly less ridiculous is that the trinkets from ICC can't stack (i.e. you can't use heroic and reg version of the 155 arpen / str proc trinket). That said, as a DK without a single arpen gem I think all the gear there would put me at like 45% base or something.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252734

I hope I see all of you at Bum's tourny in December! The venue is amazing(it's a school cafeteria with all the tables moved out of the way). The venue's capacity is 504 people lol. And it's not too far from the George washinton bridge. And there's gonna be other game tournaments like SF4,Tekken 6, BlazBlue, Melee, and Brawl. Be there.

Max Ketchum

Agreed, go to Bum's. The venue is great. A little warm, but great. Last one started at 1:30ish, finished BEFORE 10! Totally worth going to.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
KelvinTooGood (8:00:55 PM):elephant masturbator
xasakurayoh (8:01:20 PM):wtf
xasakurayoh (8:01:21 PM):does that even mean
KelvinTooGood (8:01:29 PM):thats ur future job
xasakurayoh (8:01:31 PM):lol you seem so different from rl than online ksizzle
KelvinTooGood (8:01:32 PM):ur gonna help
KelvinTooGood (8:01:34 PM):elephants
KelvinTooGood (8:01:35 PM):reproduce
KelvinTooGood (8:01:40 PM):by jerking one off
xasakurayoh (8:01:44 PM):....l;aladjf
KelvinTooGood (8:01:45 PM):and then
xasakurayoh (8:01:46 PM):ewww
KelvinTooGood (8:01:47 PM):drinking it
KelvinTooGood (8:01:51 PM):and then youll get preggo
xasakurayoh (8:01:57 PM):...
KelvinTooGood (8:01:59 PM):and give birth to cute elephant babies
xasakurayoh (8:01:59 PM):lkasjdlkfjasl;kdjr
xasakurayoh (8:01:59 PM):sdaj
xasakurayoh (8:02:00 PM):asd
xasakurayoh (8:02:00 PM):jrjsdjkdsrj

now all of you, think about it. the thought of doing what shugo will do in the future. hows it taste?

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
*sigh*..........that's so so wrong. I can't put into words how nasty that is just ugh......

Ihu so much kelvi boy.

Top Bottom