• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Random thought: I think it's true when people say that one of the sexiest qualities a woman can possess is a nice smile.

Btw, Zucco, text me your address and mapquest the directions from your house to Inui's hotel. Edd are you going tomorrow?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Random thought: I think it's true when people say that one of the sexiest qualities a woman can possess is a nice smile.

Btw, Zucco, text me your address and mapquest the directions from your house to Inui's hotel. Edd are you going tomorrow?
hey ether, you're driving to kosha boy?
pride is driving me there, but won't drive me home. i'm about 45 minutes from inui's hotel. i was wondering if you'd be willing to take me back =/. i'd pay you completely for the tolls+gas and possibly extra if necessary.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
hey ether, you're driving to kosha boy?
pride is driving me there, but won't drive me home. i'm about 45 minutes from inui's hotel. i was wondering if you'd be willing to take me back =/. i'd pay you completely for the tolls+gas and possibly extra if necessary.
Oh, I was actually gonna car pool with Pride. :dizzy:

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Ether ill probaly go tomorrow, is Pride taking you and if so can he take me?

Im just gonna go and watch this mad hype tourney and hang with cool kids, i know i say every now and again im gonna do beast in tourney and enter but i dont play this game lol, and sadly after playing and watching so many other games this game is pretty trash and not fun, though Diddy and Wario are still the only reason i would play, Call of Duty and SF4 are the games im at right now.

Zucco if i go, im giving you my stick right? For like a week or so.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Yeah, so far me, Shadow, and Zucco are going with Pride. Get in touch with him, so you can go. And yeah, i'd rather be playing SF4 too.

Zucco

Smash Master
Ether ill probaly go tomorrow, is Pride taking you and if so can he take me?

Im just gonna go and watch this mad hype tourney and hang with cool kids, i know i say every now and again im gonna do beast in tourney and enter but i dont play this game lol, and sadly after playing and watching so many other games this game is pretty trash and not fun, though Diddy and Wario are still the only reason i would play, Call of Duty and SF4 are the games im at right now.

Zucco if i go, im giving you my stick right? For like a week or so.
yes plox, and I think almost all of this crew would rather be playing other games but this is fun too!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Lol I think everyone wants to play as Juri when the game comes out >.<
I wonder what other characters are gonna be in there.
I kinda wanna see Dudley :3

Zucco

Smash Master
Juri has that psycho power similar to Bison, plus shes HOT! o and I would like to see Ibuki.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see Yun or Yang, they're both in Chun li's cutscene so i can see one of them in it.

Yang is just Fei with a dive kick and is more awesome, and Yun is Rufus with more combos, but sadly no Geni jin for him, they already said there would be no ultra's or supers like that :(, oh well if neither are in it im gonna play Juri like everyone else.

OH i forgot Dee Jay, god dam ex Dread kicks into Ultra, thats like 70%, welcome to the USA brah

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Um...

WOLF CAN SH SHINE INTO ANY OF HIS AERIALS IN BRAWL+.

I think I might be able to chain SH Shine -> Uair on Bowser repeatedly.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I corrupted my Brawl+ codeset by accident by messing around with the SD card, and I now have a hybrid of vBrawl and Brawl+ and it's better than both versions. Brawl+ move properties with Brawl physics.

Zucco

Smash Master
I love when people say SF4 is boring and campy without ever giving it a chance.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I like BlazBlue > SFIV, but I'm not gonna go and say stupid ****.
Besides, can't wait for the SSFIV ^.^

We should all get together and play that instead of Smash :3

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
alright, i've decided to start going to stuff regularly again. i solved my problem with getting rides to places too ^_^.
pride is going to regularly take me to events that he's going to, and we're going to be static partners for doubles now. i think our team can actually start doing really well if we enter play together a lot. yoshi is very underrated, imo.
i'm gonna main wario and secondary mk from now on too. my wario performed even better than my mk yesterday. i think it's safe to say it's as good as my mk now.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
alright, i've decided to start going to stuff regularly again. i solved my problem with getting rides to places too ^_^.
pride is going to regularly take me to events that he's going to, and we're going to be static partners for doubles now. i think our team can actually start doing really well if we enter play together a lot. yoshi is very underrated, imo.
i'm gonna main wario and secondary mk from now on too. my wario performed even better than my mk yesterday. i think it's safe to say it's as good as my mk now.
Called this weeks ago. I win good sir

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
But you and Ksizzle have potential to be the best static team in the country imo.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
But you and Ksizzle have potential to be the best static team in the country imo.
thanks, that's nice of you to say. unfortunately, i can't get to tourneys without a ride though and i can't get a ride unless i team with pride.
i don't have a problem with teaming with pride anyways, i actually had a lot of fun in doubles on saturday.

Zucco

Smash Master
ksizzle isnt going to attend tournaments on a weekly basis, infact I think we would be lucky if we saw him anytime soon. I think Shadow and I would make a great team, but im just glad that hes going to tournaments regularly again.

Top Bottom