• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It's not that hard to DP and 236...>_>
also yo reaction speed means a lot here, good luck. (Tiger Knee is gay btw)
...did you seriously think I meant that as an accomplishment? The "lololol" was there to clearly signify otherwise, lol.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
To do heavy nado into light nado you need to be in the corner to do it, the first nado can be any of the 3, but the 2nd must be light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouSjs9RVoW0 , this El Fuerte has the best mix ups by far I've seen, Sagat got lucky at the end, stupid capcom and their shortcuts to srk( mashing that tiger uppercut aka hitting the b button with meta lol)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Lol @ Pride. He had to drive Zucco home tonight! 3 hour detour, Bando! LMAO. I think i'm gonna start calling people Bando.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
im buying a ps3 today. sold the xbox for 270 XD

it sucks cuz literally anyone my age is playing cod mw2 for xbox and psn sucks. but when FF13 versus and kh3 comes out, errbody is gonna be jealous

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
im buying a ps3 today. sold the xbox for 270 XD

it sucks cuz literally anyone my age is playing cod mw2 for xbox and psn sucks. but when FF13 versus and kh3 comes out, errbody is gonna be jealous
To bad both are probaly going to come out for 360, so instead of us being jealous, you'll just be pissed! Allied spin that track.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Time travel will never be possible because if it is then somebody would have come back from the future already to tell us.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Time travel will never be possible because if it is then somebody would have come back from the future already to tell us.
I disagree. What if they just didn't decide to come back to an era that our flow of time has reached? What if the representative from the future traveled back to 2015 to tell us about it, but no time beforehand?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Could've happened already a hundred times lol, we'll just put them into mental institutions or say they have stress issues anyhow.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Could've happened already a hundred times lol, we'll just put them into mental institutions or say they have stress issues anyhow.
Yeah I met Trunks once and he said the time machine was broken so he was staying at my house for a couple days then these FBI people just picked him up one day and I never heard from him again.

The MIB (Men In Black) also erased my memory from this incident btw.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
It's sad how all I hear is Ken, Chun-Li, and Yun winning tournaments with no other character even close, and yet Makoto has a seemingly guaranteed stun. If I had a fight stick, I'd try to get into it with you guys.

I'm still confused, the best kind of stick to get is a PS2 one, and then get a converter for USB? I forget who said it, but it was 2-3 pages ago I think.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
It's sad how all I hear is Ken, Chun-Li, and Yun winning tournaments with no other character even close, and yet Makoto has a seemingly guaranteed stun. If I had a fight stick, I'd try to get into it with you guys.

I'm still confused, the best kind of stick to get is a PS2 one, and then get a converter for USB? I forget who said it, but it was 2-3 pages ago I think.
People on Shoryuken recommend the Mad Catz TE Stick for PS3/360.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2009/nov/24/famitsu-confirms-guy-cody-and-adon-ssf4/

GUY, CODY AND ADON CONFIRMED FOR SSF4.

I'm disappointed that they didn't put Rolento in, but that's still an extremely amazing selection of character imo. There's a very, very good chance that I will be maining one of these three character instead of Ryu, unless they end up being nonviable or the next characters they announce are even more amazing. If this announcement means Rolento won't be in the game, Yipes ain't gonna play it, haha.

I have a feeling they won't put any SF3 character in. They've already announced six of the rumored eight new characters and if anything, they'll probably give the last two spots to brand new characters. However, eight new characters WAS a rumor, it could be 10, so who knows? They could get away with giving us three SF3 characters and only one brand new character.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
**** Ether, don't say things like that.
I'm gonna get my hopes up for Dudley again...

Yo, Makoto is broken as **** after seeing that vid!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
It'll probably be 10 additional characters all together. The next 4 characters they announce will very likely be Ibuki, Dudley, another SFIII character, and a brand new character.

@ Inui: Eww. Makoto has MAN-FEET!

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Has much as peolpe want Ibuki, I dont think she'll be in it, appartly the timeline in the story would make her like 10 or something lol, I think Yun or Yang will be in it, Adon was in Sagat's intro movie, and the 2 brothers were in Chun Li's.

@EmuKiller and anyone else who wants a stick, I got a PS2 stick dont feal like explaining how I got it now but anyway, it's good because you can play on both systems(360 and PS3) with the right converters they also have no lag what so ever, Top Tekken pro's use the Ipin converter(PS3) to win tourneys all the time in Korea, that's the peolpe who make it and the best tekken player in the world probaly. and the 360 one is just as good. If you listen to peolpe on SRK most of those peolpe have both sticks for both systems, or they have custom sticks to switch between the 2 which costs more money. The reason why you would get a Ps2 or custom stick is every other person or tournment have it on 360 or PS3.

Zucco

Smash Master
SSF4 is looking better and better. Im going to get a TE stick for Christmas I guess. Nothing else I really want anyway.

Guy looks pretty cool, Ill still probably be Bison/Juri atm though.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
SSF4 is looking better and better. Im going to get a TE stick for Christmas I guess. Nothing else I really want anyway.

Guy looks pretty cool, Ill still probably be Bison/Juri atm though.
I dont know if i want to practice El Fuerte any more, all these new characters make me want to play them, and if Yang or Yun is in it, sorry Rufus im going to hang out with my old friends again.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
We should seriously make a SSF4 crew.

We'll call it "Guys we really like Brawl but we play SSF4 as well and that's why we're in a crew together"

OR GWRLBBWPSSF4AWATWWIACT for short.
I agree with this post except for the part "we really like brawl"

Top Bottom