• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Who likes more 40% damage combos! Cuz I found alot more :laugh:
Are you referring to Diddy's nanner to nanner to nanner to nanner to nanner to nanner to nanner to Fsmash or Diddy's nanner to nanner to nanner to nanner to nanner to nanner to nanner to nanner Dsmash?

Zucco

Smash Master
how about Lucario Full charged Aurasphere when you are in teams with one stock compared to your partners three?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
how about Lucario Full charged Aurasphere when you are in teams with one stock compared to your partners three?
LMAO!! Lucario can be so gay sometimes.

Also ADHD get at my dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dair to charged F-smash!! that's 57% to people stupid enought to roll towards me!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL @ Our friendly set vs Inui and Atomsk

Me - 3 stock 150+ %

You - Last stock 60+ &

Had enough Aura to cause 9/11

BleachigoZX

Smash Master

Also ADHD get at my dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dair to charged F-smash!! that's 57% to people stupid enought to roll towards me!!
My combo is better, dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dair taunt fully charged Fsmash techskill.

I call it the Keitaro. (Yes, In italics)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I just found a death combo with Kisame + Gaara assist, that can only be KnJ'd situationally, because Kisame drains chakra like a ******.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
My combo is better, dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dair taunt fully charged Fsmash techskill.

I call it the Keitaro. (Yes, In italics)
Keit did that before you became known. It's called dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dthrow to dair don't try me to fully charged Fsmash.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I just found a death combo with Kisame + Gaara assist, that can only be KnJ'd situationally, because Kisame drains chakra like a ******.
Whats the "jab per Y-cancel" in this game?

(In GNT4 and less every 2 B-moves = 25% chakra. In REV1 it was every 3 moves for 25%.)

I just want Kisame's infinite back.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I greatly enjoy playing Sagat. The ability to make my opponent feel helpless while shouting the names of wild cats is incredibly satisfying.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i saw that a few weeks ago. that games is beyond beautiful. im just like in... dam i want it.
i wonder if some sort of online functions owuld be cool

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
It looks like each jab gives you about 8% chakra. There are a lot of good characters in the game. Can't decide who to main. Even ANKO is mid-tier! You know the game is pretty well balanced when even Anko can win.

http://www.willvolution.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8446

Chiyo and Yugao are sidestepping GODDESSES.
lol wasn't she like 2nd to last in GNT4?

Her combo's look mad cool though.

I'm just mad that all my mains are older and different.

Top Bottom