• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Marn is ****ing crazy good. I thought FlashM's Viper was ridiculously impressive until I saw Marn vs. JWong, then I was blown away.

(FlashM is still great)

Max Ketchum

I need to learn how to play on a stick. I don't like the premise of the actual joystick itself on there, I feel like I'd be very very imprecise with my inputs.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I like the sticks that look like a bar. (They all have weird names so I don't know them.)

I played MvC2 a lot when I was younger and just got attached to it. I like the ball one for half-circles though.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
I usually just say "tapered", but I know some people say "baseball"? Whatever.

I have a feeling it'll take awhile to get used to a stick. I know xbox players especially hate the change in controllers. People complained when the xbox s-type came out, and then people complained when the 360 controller came out because it wasn't the s-type. Whatever controller you grow up with is the one that will forever feel perfect. I can't imagine playing smash on any controller other than a gamecube one, but some people manage to play with classic? Don't know why. Probz cuz tey suk.

Max Ketchum

Classic controller is on par with Gamecube, imo.

I've only played SF4 on a keyboard, and I like how it feels. Minus full circles...****'s impossible.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i just saw the street fighter movie lol chun li was naked O_O

it was anime tho and it was so weird, yet well drawn and face paced action for the 90s

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
i just saw the street fighter movie lol chun li was naked O_O

it was anime tho and it was so weird, yet well drawn and face paced action for the 90s
That's when she fights Vega! I only saw it because of the Anniversary Disc for original Xbox.

GUYS. I have been saying "hah-doe-kin" instead of "hah-due-kin" my entire life!! This feels like the day I was told corn and potatoes aren't really considered vegetables (PS: THEY'RE NOT!!).

Snakeee

Smash Master
That's when she fights Vega! I only saw it because of the Anniversary Disc for original Xbox.

GUYS. I have been saying "hah-doe-kin" instead of "hah-due-kin" my entire life!! This feels like the day I was told corn and potatoes aren't really considered vegetables (PS: THEY'RE NOT!!).
WTF it's NOT "Hah-doe-kin"!!!????????? :confused::confused::confused::confused::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Allied

Smash Master
so for the first time of just my 3 month training period, i went online

i have a stick and since i work 6 days a week i tried to practice 1 - 3 hours a day of strict training mode and challenge mode with zangief, cammy and akuma

i went online for my first time
and i ***** some matchs then i faced alot more experienced period noticed i needed to learn some matchups

time to study ;D
i miss tournaments tho and i hate my job lolol

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Brawl:

Grab-armor
Phantom Hits (legit, but annoying)
Tripping
Random, accidental power shielding

People receive undeserved reward.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
ether u are beautiful
urgay.

Yesterday in tournament, i'm playing Squall in a Snake Ditto. We're both on the top platform of Battlefield. He trips. I uptilt. He dies to an uptilt that he would have otherwise survived (people shouldn't be getting uptilted on that platform). I turn to him and say "This game is terrible!".

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
urgay.

Yesterday in tournament, i'm playing Squall in a Snake Ditto. We're both on the top platform of Battlefield. He trips. I uptilt. He dies to an uptilt that he would have otherwise survived (people shouldn't be getting uptilted on that platform). I turn to him and say "This game is terrible!".
Why do you keep playing then?

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
I play brawl so I can find people who suck at SFIV but want to get better and have the common sense necessary to eventually get better at either game.

Oh. And to beat brawl scrubs in melee and hear them say "Oh man EmuKiller is good at melee!" just so I can pretend I'm not like 300th in New Jersey. That too.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i press the B button a lot and win lululululul then i flick my c stick downwards and win the next one

Allied

Smash Master
Don't forget GLIDE ATTACK!
Stranger: You gay?
You: Nah, I'll f*ck anything that...exsists
Stranger: Animals?
You: yah
Stranger: For real?
You: little kids, animals, chairs
You: anything
Stranger: Ur a f@ggot
Stranger: U f*cking pedophile
You: your mother
You: Your father
Stranger: You're ******** as&hole
You: Dead babies
Stranger: F*ck you
You: carrots
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hi
Stranger: hello
Stranger: how are u?
You: good u
Stranger: pretty good
You: thats good
Stranger: yay
Stranger: i'm ashley
Stranger: what's ur name?
You: N*ggerslayer
Your conversational partner has disconnected

i saw emukillers location lolo

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: asl?
You: I LOVE SUPER SMASH BROTHERS!
Your conversational partner has disconnected

EDIT: Marn lost round 1 at NEC?

Top Bottom