• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/10/09 MOST ANGRIEST SHINOBI (M.A.S) Racine, WI

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Man, I've been doing so bad on wifi recently and haven't been able to play anyone decent offline in a LONG time. This tourney is gonna be a hard one... <: O

Jordan don't forget to pick me up :/

Quik17

Smash Ace
Man, I've been doing so bad on wifi recently and haven't been able to play anyone decent offline in a LONG time. This tourney is gonna be a hard one... <: O
Don't worry, it's Brawl. Just play a couple of friendlies before the tournament and you should be fine.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord

Jordan don't forget to pick me up :/
Oh boy, I get to listen to this kid john about wifi for an hour :p

BRB PLAYING CIV 4 TILL 4 AM THEN NOT WAKING UP IN TIME TO DRIVE HIM TO THE TOURNAMENT

:edit:
2009/10/07 20:19 International item has left Canada
2009/10/09 14:49 International shipment has arrived in the destination country

It took 2 DAYS to get to the US from Canada? I didn't realize there was a void between them.

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
I can bring Mario Kart Wii (I wont be there until around Noon anyway) assuming I wake up on time of course...I probably wont have EVERYTHING unlocked, I think I have most of it though.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
quik-lol prolly

jordan-MAN WIFI IS. WIFI IS TRASH. DERE ARE TOO MANY LAG SPIKES I HATE IT MELEE IS SO MUCH BETTER ANDPVEIGWBLQNBRKUCMFOWN...

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I wont be making it, but best of luck to everyone! Especially the Chicago reps in Brawl! <3

Hopefully now that I wont be there Wisconsin can win a Revolution 2 and MKW tournament! ;P

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
fun fun fun fun fun times were had. hope u all feel the same. we got all the way to the grand finals, then we ran outa time (**** mall hours lol). so we finshed the tournament at my house. dla, ook, meneil, akashi, ewok, grimace, hunger, and fatboy were present. thanks u guys for being so supportive.

there will be a results thread but i am hella tired and kinda nautious (must be dat fried chicken in the air hahaha). here's some spoilers:

SSBB Singles:

1st: an ape legend (Ook)
2nd: some fat boy who apparently likes my sister :p (Fatboy)
3rd: Samus sa go to da chop chop chop (Sago)

SSBB Doubles:

for some reason who won the tournament didn't get recored :/

SSBM:

1st: Scythe
2nd: Gibby
3rd: Quik

k guys. i'm going to sleep. thank u all again for coming (main singer kinda looks like sago lolz. today we all know who kenni spam really is hahahahaha). hopefully the next tournament announcement thread will be up by mondat or tuesday. results thread for this tournament will be available by tomorrow night.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
13th singles I think :/ not good at all. Me and fade won two games

Lol who IS that robot spider guy that looks like me?

Sago

Smash Lord
awsome tournament guys

It was really nice getting to see everyone, and you should all come to the madison tournament this weekend. :)

Webster can you please upload the bracket to allisbrawl or send it to me?

Wafles

Smash Lord
Fun tourney, I feel bad for squandering my last two sets in singles, but whatevs.

Shoutouts in the results thread, when its posted

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hurrah for last place in singles of both brawl and Melee, lowest I've ever placed.

Well Doubles at least went better.

I'll have the vids of Team finals up later tonight.

Luni

Smash Rookie
For some reason my old account doesn't exist... meh

Anyways, I've gotta say nice stuff Fatboy you'll get him next time. It was a fun tournament just like it was last time. So Thanks for that Webster.

folk!

Smash Apprentice
good tourney webster. i felt like **** all day, i throw up right before i came and was not in smash mode at all...but whatev. very ggs kirk and that zelda kid(croms i believe). oh and ook is to good!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
The Zelda player = Corms. And he's in college, not a kid :p

Anyways, fun tournament. I lost to Sago first round and battled my way through Losers' to 9th place, then lost to Grimace.

I also beat Kennispam in a Ganon vs Sheik $MM. So all in all, pretty good day :p

Top Bottom