• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/10/09 MOST ANGRIEST SHINOBI (M.A.S) Racine, WI

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Dude, did you get that? If so, bring it to M.A.S, I'm in "need" of FF8 guide (I love looking at guides for some reason. I never ever need them.) I'll trade FFX-2 guide for it D:

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
major negative on the BFM cause that was one of my favorite games in middle school, but ill probably sell most of the others after giving them a playthrough first :)

also spongejordan i already have ffx-2 guide :peach:

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
major negative on the BFM cause that was one of my favorite games in middle school, but ill probably sell most of the others after giving them a playthrough first :)

also spongejordan i already have ffx-2 guide :peach:
Fuuuu. Guides...

Not from that list...
Resident Evil 1 (Original PS1 version) - Slightly ripped cover.
Resident Evil 0 (Gamecube Version)
Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube Version)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica (Dreamcast Version)

I'll trade ANY of these for Legend of Dragoon and Final Fantasy VIII guides.

Sago

Smash Lord
Fuuuu. Guides...

Not from that list...
Resident Evil 1 (Original PS1 version) - Slightly ripped cover.
Resident Evil 0 (Gamecube Version)
Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube Version)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica (Dreamcast Version)

I'll trade ANY of these for Legend of Dragoon and Final Fantasy VIII guides.
Ill trade you my charizard for a geodude?

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
good trade would trade again A++++++++++++++++
Whats up with your sig? Other than it changes when you refresh.

Also, mod chip isn't even in the Canadian (bought it from a canadian retailer) Post tracking yet, so I doubt I'll get it by Friday =[. Oh well.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Waukesha Co. PR! (new post very necessary)

1. Kenni :shiek: (Waukesha)
2. Magic Josh :dedede: (Hartland)
3. Rump :dk2: / :metaknight: / :rob: / :ness2: (Waukesha)
4. Red Ryu :lucario: / :link2: (Hartland? ._.)
5. Buuda :squirtle: / :fox: (Waukesha)
6. Dietz :zelda: / :luigi2: (Hartland)
7. Sponge :ness2: / :lucas: (Waukesha)
8. Blue :marth: / :falco: (Brookfield)
9. Kilwaukee :gw: / :pit: (Waukesha)
10. Bump :marth: (Brookfield)

WOOT v1.0
Hartland is correct, even if I go to Milwaukee for college.

I really don't care where I am on that, put me on bottom for lulz.

@jordan-its k wawguhsha gon run dis tourney. No rump is my brother lol (from my tourney. 'member?) and magic josh caught a ride from dietz. He got 14th at mps which is why he's so high on the list (plus him and redryu won like every hartland tourney before I CAME x3)
I go even with Nacho and he has defeated me there. Jamie hasn't beaten my in tournament despite him beating me outside of it. Carl is good, I swear he's got huge potential.

I've won about 4 of the library single tournaments and 3 of the doubles if I counted right. I've never lost a doubles when I teamed with Carl.

@Jordan again- oh and I've been planning out Waukesha vs. Hartland crews at the hartland tourney, so now you kinda need to go :p join the facebook group!
I want in on this.

LOL no way man ike and lucario are gonna sweep this ****. omg i cant wait. also my sister is gonna sweep mario kart. fyi
Hells yeah.

Shame I practiced how to infinite Wario with Peach and I'm not going to be using it.

Sago

Smash Lord
who are all these mysterious wisconsin smashers, i dont know anyone red ryu just named, red ryu himself, spongejordan. seriously when did all these people start playing

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
sago most of them have been showing up on and off to websters tournies for months now. did you ever stop to think YOU might be the mysterious one :snake:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wait... is SpongeJordan the Ness who lol'd me to death as Link at that one library tourney I went to once? Because that was the most hilarious loss ive ever had.

@Kenni: If you've got no partner wanna team? Double Sheik/Zelda would be lolwin.

EDIT: All we have to do to win is resist Wafles' lawn removal powers and we're golden.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Red ryu-lol. Join the facebook group. And nacho is just plain out annoying so I would never include him in the power rankings

Sago-mostly people I encouraged to become active :3

Dietz-sorry but no. You might kill me irl to become most angriest shinobi :)

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Wait... is SpongeJordan the Ness who lol'd me to death as Link at that one library tourney I went to once? Because that was the most hilarious loss ive ever had.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Let me make this clear - Link is off limits. Along with most characters that aren't cool.

That includes: Diddy, ROB, Ice Climbers, Wario, Mario, Sonic, Snake, Kirby, Metaknight, D3, Marth, Ike, Fox, Wolf, Zelda/Shiek, Pokemon Trainer (Not the pokemon, the trainer is just a lil *****), Olimar (not Solimar, though. BTW eighteenspikes, how about that 75mm MM with Solimar dittos?), Pit, Toon Link, and I'm sure there's more. Basically, any hero that doesn't make me go "LOL THAT WAS AWESOME!" when I die. I'm sure I missed some.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Red ryu-lol. Join the facebook group. And nacho is just plain out annoying so I would never include him in the power rankings
Not saying you should, more so how Library tournaments went. He does have the most wins out of anyone, except near the end of it when me and Josh kept knocking each other out near finals. :/

Looking back I've only won two of the Library tournaments in singles.

Doubles I've won a lot more.

LOL at my only Melee win.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Not saying you should, more so how Library tournaments went. He does have the most wins out of anyone, except near the end of it when me and Josh kept knocking each other out near finals. :/

Looking back I've only won two of the Library tournaments in singles.

Doubles I've won a lot more.

LOL at my only Melee win.
...and then kenni went to the last one and 2/3 stocked all of yo ghetto *REAR ENDS*.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
okay guys Dark Kakashi is definitely NOT coming to the tournament this weekend. so we need people to bring a definite set up for MKWII and Naruto Revolution 2. Or else we ARE NOT gonna be able to run those tournaments.

And if I can't find someone to run the MKWII tournament, then we can't do it anyways.

Oh and BTW the Naruto Revolution 2 tournament is going to be FREE entry (check first post for updates). So hopefully that gets more people to play. We need all the practice we can get before Naruto Revolution 3 comes out. And when it does, it's going to have high priority at tournament I run and at CoB Season 2 (working title).

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
okay guys Dark Kakashi is definitely NOT coming to the tournament this weekend. so we need people to bring a definite set up for MKWII and Naruto Revolution 2. Or else we ARE NOT gonna be able to run those tournaments.

And if I can't find someone to run the MKWII tournament, then we can't do it anyways.

Oh and BTW the Naruto Revolution 2 tournament is going to be FREE entry (check first post for updates). So hopefully that gets more people to play. We need all the practice we can get before Naruto Revolution 3 comes out. And when it does, it's going to have high priority at tournament I run and at CoB Season 2 (working title).
Will it be up for friendlies? I really want to get into it, but I've never played the series.

What makes it different than the typical fighter?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
so, after like 6 months of not usign my ps3 i just plugged it in to try out Parasite Eve, and Street Fighter 4 ejected out of it. i think it's madwak's??? lemme know if its yours and ill bring it on saturday :)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
so, after like 6 months of not usign my ps3 i just plugged it in to try out Parasite Eve, and Street Fighter 4 ejected out of it...
that would have scared the "extrament" out of me...:confused:

lol.

Sponge: I am banking Fatboy on bringing his wii and Rev 2 so we can play it and use it for tourney. I'll answer your other question at the tournament.

Zicore

Smash Champion
so, after like 6 months of not usign my ps3 i just plugged it in to try out Parasite Eve, and Street Fighter 4 ejected out of it. i think it's madwak's??? lemme know if its yours and ill bring it on saturday :)
think it might be mine

well, cosmos

Top Bottom