• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/10/09 MOST ANGRIEST SHINOBI (M.A.S) Racine, WI

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
...what the FUCK Kenni.

Please say you guys recorded, I thought that matchup was impossible for ganon.
I don't like bragging, but it's a 5:95 matchup for Ganon lol. And sorry, we didn't record them, but I'm sure he's going to want to $MM again next tournament, so you can watch those if you want :p

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah it's a bit unsettling, he usually makes about 3 posts for every 1 post about him

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
I don't like bragging, but it's a 5:95 matchup for Ganon lol. And sorry, we didn't record them, but I'm sure he's going to want to $MM again next tournament, so you can watch those if you want :p
It's okay, if someone wins a 95:5 matchup being the :5, you deserve to brag, no question about it.

if I go to the next one I'll be sure to watch. Was this a $1 mm?

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
It's okay, if someone wins a 95:5 matchup being the :5, you deserve to brag, no question about it.

if I go to the next one I'll be sure to watch. Was this a $1 mm?
yeah... but in my defense, considering my overall performance, it was not anywhere near 100% that day

I hope this becomes a monthly tradition :3

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Your Ganon is still scary as ****. I remember Sago was like "What the ****" when he nearly hit the top boundary when you ganon-stomped his MK at 60% .

ook

Smash Lord
If they weren't gonna judge you based on how well you did at one tourney before, they're not gonna start doing it now. :dizzy:

GGs everyone, thanks again for hosting, and having us at your house and everything :O
and thanks DLA for driving

This was so fun
lookin forward to next time

grimace is hilarious
"Me... my wiener... other guys... and their wieners."

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I'm currently working on the results thread as we speak. Got hella tired yesterday, 7+ of working on someone's house = OMFG dreadful. Not to mention, I'm currently losing my voice...again. :(

Good Times!!!!! :bee:

And remember...

LMFAO!!!

Top Bottom