• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/03/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Back 2 Melee 09

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah lets try to get as many people as possible to go to this so we can all just have some fun.

Scar

#HarveyDent
subscribing, checking out flight info

if anyone finds anything for around 200 from PHL let me know

f-zero might want a rematch lol this time he can be all nice and warmed up before we play :)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
there are a lot of cheap ones from ABE, dunno how close that is to you
the cheapest one i could find from PHL was 217 but you'd have to come back monday
if you came back sunday it would be 240

Renth

Smash Hero
subscribing, checking out flight info

f-zero might want a rematch lol this time he can be all nice and warmed up before we play :)
It's been a long time Scar .

Zone

Smash Champion
Renth we should friendly or money match or something. I've been to like 2-3 tournaments you were at and never played you lol

Zoro

Smash Champion
I will be attending
I want to observe scar and take notes
I'm playing mostly falcon right now to train it up to be my secondary.

AtmaIllumina

Smash Apprentice
1) Sweet Jesus! I'll be there. And I'll bring my tv and cube.

2) Anyone live around Daytona? Anyone want to help give me a ride? I'll pay for gas. I'm quite funny and generous.

3) Does anyone want to team up with a Roy main? I play other characters like falcon, Marth, t3h spacies,etc. But I will stick to Roy unless you have a good reason to convince me out of it.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hell yea, prolly not gonna be able to make it for doubles but def gonna be there for singles as long as it doesnt start earlier than 4pm

we should do pools for singles, what do u guys think?? it seems like this is gonna have a really good turnout

gigz truuuuuuuuuuuuu

Top Bottom