• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/03/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Back 2 Melee 09

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
haha, that one too.

btw, mailing your check tomorrow.
I wrote DJ nintendo on the check.... <_< will it still go through?
I think so lol. As long as it gets to my address lol.

I'm glad you entered, I needed another pair of Doc's footsteps to follow, lol.
Glad to be of service =)

You were hogging the TV by warming up with a lvl 9 instead of letting the kid play you?

Pritty sketchy. I woulda forced my way on the tv like i did against soft. I hate when people hog TVs.
Its not sketchy at all and I wasn't hogging the TV. The TV was empty so I just sat down and played alone. The dude asked me nicely if he can have a friendly with me and I said no to him politely. If he really wanted to have a friendly with me, he would've told me that he wanted me to teach him stuff and/or he never plays me in friendlies and he wants the DJ experience. I would've gladly played him then. Now if he got someone to play friendlies with and told me that him and the other dude wanted to have a friendly together, I would've gotten off the TV with no problem. So I don't hog TVs. Plain & simple.

skrach8

Smash Lord
I think so lol. As long as it gets to my address lol.

Its not sketchy at all and I wasn't hogging the TV. The TV was empty so I just sat down and played alone. The dude asked me nicely if he can have a friendly with me and I said no to him politely. If he really wanted to have a friendly with me, he would've told me that he wanted me to teach him stuff and/or he never plays me in friendlies and he wants the DJ experience. I would've gladly played him then. Now if he got someone to play friendlies with and told me that him and the other dude wanted to have a friendly together, I would've gotten off the TV with no problem. So I don't hog TVs. Plain & simple.

DJ N..... what in the world is this?

First off u kinda just contradicted yourself by saying the kid wanted a friendly which he asked... yet you say no... but then proceed to say... "or he never plays me in friendlies and he wants the DJ experience", so with that being said. Is there a certain phrase you want someone to say when they come to play you...... maybe open meleeme?

Maybe he didn't want to take smash 101 by Prof. DJ Nintendo..... maybe he wanted to test his skill... but regardless you either didnt want to play him cuz he wasnt shiz, colbol, etc. orrrrrr you just didnt want to play period....which i can understand.... which you stated.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I thought the whole point of smash tournaments is to fight other people. If you don't want to play with anyone than don't come. The worst thing you can do is single out an entire setup for 1vsCPU. Might as well stay at home if you want to do that.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Its not like I was doing that the entire day. I just wanted to play with a computer for like 5-10 minutes. I don't care who would've asked. I usually always say yes to people who wanna play me. I was just pissed at the time about something. I should've worded myself better but whatever.

Anyway, I'm dropping this. On a funny note, that video is too good lol.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
So be productive and make a results thread for them, colin. We've done that before and figured out results/brackets that way ourselves.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
i personally got pretty annoyed when soft kept on interupting me while playing friendlies cuz he had tournament matches and ****.... so i told him straight up..... "when the person ur playing is here ill get off the tv, till then back the **** up"

he was just being a emo the whole tourny...

yeah so fvck that gay ****....

punk there really is no need to "explain" where he is coming from..... im sure if..... idk SHIZ, or COLBOL came through and said hey i got next soft would be like "ohhhh yeahhhhh surrrreee come on in... let me suck ur **** like every other fan boy".....

its called respect kid.
like sheer said..... everyone at the venue has tournament matches, soft is no one special..

get at me

puff players nowadays!
LOUIS you a boss next time I see you expect to smoke a fatty on me

JOHNNY CAGE!!!!!!!!!!

JOHNNY ****IN CAGE!!!!!!!!!

AtmaIllumina

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if choosing a cpu for a partner is a good idea? Knowing me, I'm crazy enough to enter a tournament like that.

I mean, has it ever been done before?

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
hahaha

chops is the smash sensei...
i agree strongly to this statement

people these days

hruuuuaahhh
uuuuuuaaaaaaa indeed son!

wat the hell are u talking about lol wat sensei do u know. there are none.

get at my sig son thats ME wen i go to the club i be looking fresh for the girls

hahaha.. one of the reasons he IS the sensei..he denies it himself and he is a pimp.

the guy prolly didn't save it lol

they sucked so much. i miss neil :( we need the random spurts of "OOOOOOOO!!!"

- uuaa

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Hey can someone link me to this $100 combo video SWF contest I've been hearing about?

Top Bottom