• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/03/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Back 2 Melee 09

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Doesn't DJ Nintendo hate friendlies unless its teams?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLZ7ahcsLaE
That is true but if someone comes up to me and asks me if I can play with them, I'll do it no problem. If I end up declining, its because I'm currently not in the mood. Teams is a yes no matter what.

I did horrible in that interview. I'm usually energetic and funny but I wasn't in the mood because of my horrible performance in singles.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Watch out Colin is flaky sometimes.

Like when I asked him to join a hair band with me and he said ok but then he got too scared.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
****...so pretty much quit life. alright. i see how it is lol.

- uuaa
haha i wouldn't mind teaming with you but i think chops, aasem, and emilio have higher priority. but id like to say that if chops cant go to a FL tourney, and emilio cant get a ride either, and aasem is teaming with louis, then i'd prolly team with you if you wanted lol

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
haha i wouldn't mind teaming with you but i think chops, aasem, and emilio have higher priority. but id like to say that if chops cant go to a FL tourney, and emilio cant get a ride either, and aasem is teaming with louis, then i'd prolly team with you if you wanted lol

wow the world has to be at an end in order for that to happen...but ok sounds good to me hahaha. we can **** and do nastee colin uuaalin combos xDD

- uuaa

Life After Death

Smash Champion
make spanish people priority son or else our team name cant be colbol teams with spanish people only

VIDS ARE UP! check out the thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8563639#post8563639

Purple

Hi guys!
Callin out SOFT. I asked the kid if I could get next when there was only 2 people at the TV and he said no (yes he was serious too). Who the hell does that?
Let him do what he gotta do man to get his practice in =/. At least he didn't BS around and and say "let me get one more" and it turns out to be five more. If it's truly that big of a problem bring another setup with you and make it designated for friendlies, then you can kick people off your tv as much as you want. :bee:

Then he decided he'd play me after I called him out for bein gay and tryin to hog the TV. He ledgecamped me the whole match in a friendly. He literally didn't leave the ledge more than 30 seconds the entire 7 minute match or w/e the hell it was.

So yah SOFT is mad gay.
Soft ledgecamps, it's a way of playing, not fun sure, but no need to complain about it.. There are people like that. I don't see how calling people out on it makes it any better.

LLDL

Smash Hero
No one ever asks me to play friendlies any tournament I go to lol.
,,What? I came up while you were playing against a level 9 cpu, and said "wanna play some matches" and u shook your head no -_-

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
,,What? I came up while you were playing against a level 9 cpu, and said "wanna play some matches" and u shook your head no -_-
Like I posted before, if I say no to someone if they wanna play singles friendlies with me, its because I'm not in the mood. Its not me being an a$$hole to the person. Sometimes I would rather warm up playing a computer than a person.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Like I posted before, if I say no to someone if they wanna play singles friendlies with me, its because I'm not in the mood. Its not me being an a$$hole to the person. Sometimes I would rather warm up playing a computer than a person.
Yeah I understand man. U seemed out of it that day though, didn't want to enter singles either lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
imo even if you're not in the mood, you should try to play friendlies anyway.
playing while playing bad helps you improve your C and D games as opposed to your A game.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I was definitely out of it lol. I barely enter singles but recently I've actually started entering. Hey Sleepy, what about my B game lol?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
haha, that one too.

btw, mailing your check tomorrow.
I wrote DJ nintendo on the check.... <_< will it still go through?

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
playing while playing bad helps you improve your C and D games as opposed to your A game.
You have opened my eyes and motivated me. I never thought of that before. Its so true.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
You were hogging the TV by warming up with a lvl 9 instead of letting the kid play you?

Pritty sketchy. I woulda forced my way on the tv like i did against soft. I hate when people hog TVs.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
hmmm i wonder who told u this he must be some kind of legendary sensei of some sort

Top Bottom