• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
For those who were confused about HAL Labs, the reason they should be there is because they own Kirby. Even though he's owned by Nintendo, he's still property of HAL Labs, just like Pokemon is still part of Creature, etc.

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
5 days!!!!....I can't wait, I really wanna see how online is gonna work. Mario Strikers online seems to be working great according to IGN "...it's all smooth sailing with not a lag in sight." so the future of Brawl online looks bright :D

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
For those who were confused about HAL Labs, the reason they should be there is because they own Kirby. Even though he's owned by Nintendo, he's still property of HAL Labs, just like Pokemon is still part of Creature, etc.
But it's only Nintendo and HAL Labs that are listed. Creature/Game Freak/Konami, etc. aren't listed at all.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
man, this is looking to be really good. it would be sooooooooooooo funny if after this 6 days of ridiculous mega ultra hype we dont get anything. the site just looks cooler. i would be laughing so hard at all the little fanboys and girls. but true story though, i am looking forward foe some new ****!!!!!!!...peace

P.S. 5 MORE FREAKIN' DAYS!!!

-hiroshi

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
5 Days and Blah Baln hype

Here's my prediction to it's release and what not.

In SSBM we had 5 new characters in the starting roster. We have 5 now but all 3rd party are hidden so Snake is out. That leaves us with 4. I assum they will be showing a trailer of all the starting characters and then highlight them until the game's Japanese release, giving screenshots and a quick vid.

Now, when it comes out. If they bring back all of the starting roster, without adding any new ones(excluding Sheik as I assum Samus is the transfoirm character) we'll have 19 characters. Thats 19 weeks. A month is about 4-5 weeks.
Now, lets see if I can sstill do math. 19 weeks*7 days in a week=133 days. Taking the simople route, that is 4.5 months(133/30 days in a month). But thats the simple way out. But, in actually it should come out October 1st in Japan. That is if everything goes as I put it. We'll see it about October 14th as the japanese and US launch of Melee was about 13 days appart. Keep in mind there is little translation in a game like Brawl. Also, NoA has been much better about getting games, so we may expect it even earlier then what I said.

However, this is just a crazzy estimate, We'll see when they tell us the release date.

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
Over Nine-thouuuuusaaaaaaaaaaaand!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Yay! Post #42.

Anyways, I'm REALLY excited to see what new info we will get when the site reopens. Even if it is some paragraph about one of the new items we'll be getting. I don't really want to go on and on guessing what new info is going to be released so I'll just dance!

*dances around*

Markus Aralius

Smash Cadet
"While we're still going to have to wait some to experience Nintendo-style melee fighting with the Wii classic controller, new info on Smash Bros. Brawl may hit as early as Monday!"
^ this was on the ign sight? does n e one wanna speculate on this?

also cant wait for the news!

Edit
"A MAJOR UPDATE is on the way to the official Super Smash Bros. Brawl website. Keep your eye on the countdown clock"
^ this was on nintendos web site. key words MAJOR UPDATE

Pokemaster

Smash Cadet
I hope they say something like that through the Wiiconnect24 you can get new characters and stages that they create that time(except for those announced for being in the game).

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
"While we're still going to have to wait some to experience Nintendo-style melee fighting with the Wii classic controller, new info on Smash Bros. Brawl may hit as early as Monday!"
^ this was on the ign sight? does n e one wanna speculate on this?

also cant wait for the news!

Edit
"A MAJOR UPDATE is on the way to the official Super Smash Bros. Brawl website. Keep your eye on the countdown clock"
OH MY LORD!!!

RenX

Smash Apprentice
arghhhhhh SUPPPERRR SMASHHH BROSSS BRAWLLLL I CANT WAITTTTTT WHERES CHU DAT CHUUUUU FREEZE MEEEEEE!!! I CANT WAITTTTT WHEN BRAWL COMES OUT U CAN UN FREEZE ME

Fastinyoh

Smash Apprentice
Where on the nintendo site is this?

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I hope they say something like that through the Wiiconnect24 you can get new characters and stages that they create that time(except for those announced for being in the game).
It's possible. They said there was going to be some online compent, but they haven't said what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom