• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark X

Smash Lord
I seriously don't see Sonic in this game (read my last post). But aside from Diddy and either Wolf/Krystal (even though I strongly believe both will be in the game, I believe only one will be in a trailer at a time), I'd say Ridley, another Zelda character, and finally, another 3rd party character, probably one we all would hate to see, but only one Nintendo could get their hands on because it probably only cost them like $5.

I hate Ike. I honestly don't see what people see in him. There's nothing special about him. Besides, I rather see that hot red head with the axe.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Johnknight1 you spelled my name wrong. ;)

i shall cut myself now
Your killing me! :laugh: I'll edit it again! :laugh:

Originally Posted by Master.Lord.Marth.
I dont think they will reveal Sonic in this trailer...if anything they will whip out the big guns *aka sonic* on the new E3.
Nah, Nintendo wants to raise eyebrows before E3. Besides, the E3 this year is going to be retarted! *sigh* why didn't I go to the one last year, when I live 1 hour-1 1/2 hours away from San Francisco...:ohwell: Still, if Sonic isn't in this upcoming trailer, he'll be in a E3 trailer (if they have one)! :)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I seriously don't see Sonic in this game (read my last post). But aside from Diddy and either Wolf/Krystal (even though I strongly believe both will be in the game, I believe only one will be in a trailer at a time), I'd say Ridley, another Zelda character, and finally, another 3rd party character, probably one we all would hate to see, but only one Nintendo could get their hands on because it probably only cost them like $5.

I hate Ike. I honestly don't see what people see in him. There's nothing special about him. Besides, I rather see that hot red head with the axe.
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games ring a bell=??? That alone is proof hell has frozen over, completely! :laugh: Plus well..he's the most desired character, and Sakurai and Miyamoto even officially announced it! Miyamoto and Sakurai have even shown intrest in adding him, but a moveset for him is another story. I see him having a good moveset, but I can't fully grasp or imagine all of it. :ohwell:

Hector<Ike, simple as that. Ike is the most desired FE character, and he's the first FE Fire Lord since Marth himself to star in 2 FE games! I like Hector, but Ike is the most desired FE character. (not including Marth or Roy in this one) :)

Shark X

Smash Lord
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games ring a bell=??? That alone is proof hell has frozen over, completely! :laugh: Plus well..he's the most desired character, and Sakurai and Miyamoto even officially announced it! Miyamoto and Sakurai have even shown intrest in adding him, but a moveset for him is another story. I see him having a good moveset, but I can't fully grasp or imagine all of it. :ohwell:

Hector<Ike, simple as that. Ike is the most desired FE character, and he's the first FE Fire Lord since Marth himself to star in 2 FE games! I like Hector, but Ike is the most desired FE character. (not including Marth or Roy in this one) :)
Okay, first of all, I don't have a clue who the hell Hector is, so I don't see why you brought him up.

2. I said my reason for why I fear Sonic won't be in Brawl. I'm not an idiot, I know he's the most desired, and even Miyamoto, Sakurai, and even Naka said they want him in, but someone envlovled in it (forgot who it was) said something along the lines of "The cards are not on the table" when asked about it, and it was pretty recent. I'm not sure what it means, but it worries me.

As for Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games, I don't care for that. Something less realistic than the Olympic games would of been better, but that proves nothing either way. Some people believe it means Sonic is in Brawl, some believe it's their way of making up for no Sonic in Brawl. Either Nintendo needs to hurry up and comfirm either way, or there will be ALOT of pissed people once Sonic is learned not to be in Brawl.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Okay, first of all, I don't have a clue who the hell Hector is, so I don't see why you brought him up.

2. I said my reason for why I fear Sonic won't be in Brawl. I'm not an idiot, I know he's the most desired, and even Miyamoto, Sakurai, and even Naka said they want him in, but someone envlovled in it (forgot who it was) said something along the lines of "The cards are not on the table" when asked about it, and it was pretty recent. I'm not sure what it means, but it worries me.

As for Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games, I don't care for that. Something less realistic than the Olympic games would of been better, but that proves nothing either way. Some people believe it means Sonic is in Brawl, some believe it's their way of making up for no Sonic in Brawl. Either Nintendo needs to hurry up and comfirm either way, or there will be ALOT of pissed people once Sonic is learned not to be in Brawl.
hmm...I know you're not a idiot and your points are solid. Here are the most likely possibilites for Sonic and Brawl, probaly the only possibilities for Sonic being or not being in Brawl:

1. Sonic is in one of the next two trailers
2. Sonic is one of the last confirmed characters
3.Sonic isn't in Brawl at all

Hector=axe man red head you mentioned.

AxemRed

Smash Journeyman
Wait what? You don't know who Hector is, can't remember Titania's name (I think you were talking about her anyway), and you think you can have a valid opinion on FE characters?

o.O

I could give hundreds of things that people see in Ike. Do you seriously see absolutely nothing in him? Do you seriously not understand why someone would like him? ...whatev, I really can't take your opinion seriously anyway, so I won't argue XD.

I

i8waffles612

I just want to mention this... but...

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE FIRE EMBLEM SERIES!!! I HAVE NEVERRRR PLAYED A GAME!!!

but i am looking forward to the one coming out to the Wii...

Anyways, he said hes probably gonna give some new info soon..

it doesnt mean there will be a trailer....

burrito

Smash Lord
You're referring to the ign interview here: http://wii.ign.com/articles/776/776878p1.html. When ign asked if Sonic would be in Smash Bros. Brawl, Laurent Fischer, marketing director of Nintendo Europe, replied, "That's not on the cards at the moment". It seems that the way he said it, it meant that they were not ready to announce anything about that subject, yet. I don't think it really meant anything.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Wait what? You don't know who Hector is, can't remember Titania's name (I think you were talking about her anyway), and you think you can have a valid opinion on FE characters?
I HATED that game. And when I got like 75% through it (according to my cousin who has beaten it), I just quit, and never touched it again. The **** game kept putting me to sleep. Only characters I thought were interesting at all were Titania/Hector, and that female bad guy. I don't see what people see in Black Knight either. He's even the one my cousin wants most in the game.

I

i8waffles612

95% of the users here will be EXTREMELY dissapointed if Sonic is not in the game...

but we dont have to worry, he will be.!!!!

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, I know I would.

And I'm confused--what hot red-head are we talking about, anyway?

I honestly would LOVE Hector or Lyndis.
Those are my top Fire Emblem nominees.
As far as Zelda...Who would they add?
I mean, I would guess Midna, mayhap.
But they'd either have to go with
her human form or be very creative with her imp form.
Eh, I guess it'd have to be creative either way...

Yea, just because "the cards aren't on the table" doesn't mean the cards aren't in someones hands, now does it?

I will actually be annoyed if Sonic isn't in there.
Getting Solid Snake, a Playstation exclusive character, just seems a lot more far fetched than Sonic, a familiar Nintendo platform character. It just wouldn't make sense if he wasn't in there. Sega has no reason to say "no." Sonic needs to be in a GOOD game and soon, anyway.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Wouldnt it be great if Ash Ketchum was in Brawl

Pshh that would be the best

I think that they will be Updating the site with New characters, a release date, and some stages and items

but nintendo is too smart to just tell if sonic is in b4 the release date that will probably be revealed months after brawl is out

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Don't lose hope. Last year, noone would have dreamed of Solid Snake appearing either.
Actually, my friend Sean kept saying "I hope they put Solid Snake in" and we laughed. We actually laughed at him THE DAY BEFORE the new trailer. Then I called him and told him, and he just didn't say anything, then started laughing uncontrollably.

Wouldnt it be great if Ash Ketchum was in Brawl

Pshh that would be the best
wow I seriously couldn't disagree more.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Actually, my friend Sean kept saying "I hope they put Solid Snake in" and we laughed. We actually laughed at him THE DAY BEFORE the new trailer. Then I called him and told him, and he just didn't say anything, then started laughing uncontrollably.

wow I seriously couldn't disagree more.
Yup, who could disagree tho
Ash would be the perfect and most snesible addition,but what i am worried about is a moveset for him

What would his recovery be like??
Answer:pop open a Pok'e ball and dragonite pop out and fly him to saftey..???

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ash would be the perfect and most snesible addition,but what i am worried about is a moveset for him

Ash will 100% NOT be in the game, simply because he came from the anime and has never actually been in the games. The closest is Red. And anyway, discus his chances in that topic, not here.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Ash is an idiot. The only reason I would want him in brawl is just to beat him up and hear him cry and beg for mercy. Hahahaha. (yes I'm evil :D)

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
Ash will 100% NOT be in the game, simply because he came from the anime and has never actually been in the games. The closest is Red. And anyway, discus his chances in that topic, not here.
someone cant take a joke hahaha

I remember Sakurai saying he would be the one to reveal all the characters of Brawl to the internet himself... because its going to end up being spread all over the net anyway.

I sincerely doubt there would be a countdown to a character countdown releasing each character day by day.

I believe this is it people... Sakurai... is going to release all the characters appearing in Brawl... in 5 days.

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for posting twice in a row.. just to clarify.. Ash did appear in 1 pokemon game... "Poke'mon yellow" version.. it was the top suggested name you could use and if you just pressed cancel when choosing a name.. it would choose "ash" for you.

Not to meantion the game is based on Ash.

someone cant take a joke hahaha

I remember Sakurai saying he would be the one to reveal all the characters of Brawl to the internet himself... because its going to end up being spread all over the net anyway.

I sincerely doubt there would be a countdown to a character countdown releasing each character day by day.

I believe this is it people... Sakurai... is going to release all the characters appearing in Brawl... in 5 days.
I don't know about that.But if it did happen,it would be positively orgasmic.

Ash is an idiot. The only reason I would want him in brawl is just to beat him up and hear him cry and beg for mercy. Hahahaha. (yes I'm evil :D)

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Lawl, you don't know your Nintendos :p
Ash was in Pokemon Puzzle Leauge on the N64. Although this game is a spawn of the anime, and either way he's not getting in. Just FYI.

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
That pic doesn't make sense because you haven't seen The Matrix.
The original line is, "You think that's air you're breathing?" because their consciences are in a computer program.

...But that's neither here nor there.

May = AWESOME.
May in Brawl = NO SENSE (unfortunately).

Of course, I would love to see Malon in there myself, but I know that's not happening.

You REALLY think Sakurai's gonna release all of them at once?
I doubt it.

Don't think the releasing-new-characters-periodically thing is unlikely: it's what they did for Melee, remember?

4.5 more days...
*sigh*
I can't believe I'm actually holding out on this...
May term is seriously that boring a time...=/

Oh, but that Morpheus pic is way cool.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master

I am sorry if I was unclear but I was definitely NOT AGREEING because I think Ash would be terrible. but Mic is absolutely right, this is another topic...

Mmm less than five days left XD

The Director

Smash Lord
Since this is going to be such a 'major update', I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of returning characters from melee on Monday. DK, Yoshi, Ness, Captain Falcon, Peach, Bowser, Zelda. (Shiek?)

As for newcomers, I don't know how many we'll see...I'd figure maybe 5 or 6 newcomers, (no third party...they'd save them for E3 or until the game's release) and then I think we'll get another newcomer every 2 weeks up until the game's release.

Seems like a logical way to announce all the characters, and spreads it out up until Brawl comes out.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
These type of threads are always chaotic.

The countdown is a huge update with no content, so there's tons of pages of nothing but crappy speculation.

Maybeee... you should just sticky it, and update the first post? And then unlock it after it launches?

Devastlian

Smash Lord
what if Sakurai reveals 1 newcomer every other day till brawls release?
I seriously doubt that would happen. They will probably release an in depth profile of one starting character each week before the release, along with one article about the aspects of the game, just like they did with SSBM.

BentoBox

Smash Master
These type of threads are always chaotic.

The countdown is a huge update with no content, so there's tons of pages of nothing but crappy speculation.

Maybeee... you should just sticky it, and update the first post? And then unlock it after it launches?
Lol, this whole section is filled with countless threads of crappy speculation if you ask me.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Since this is going to be such a 'major update', I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of returning characters from melee on Monday. DK, Yoshi, Ness, Captain Falcon, Peach, Bowser, Zelda. (Shiek?)

As for newcomers, I don't know how many we'll see...I'd figure maybe 5 or 6 newcomers, (no third party...they'd save them for E3 or until the game's release) and then I think we'll get another newcomer every 2 weeks up until the game's release.

Seems like a logical way to announce all the characters, and spreads it out up until Brawl comes out.
I'd rather be surprised by the hidden characters. It would kill it if Nintendo released information about hidden characters and stages before the games release. ...Then there are those of us who could care less, and want to start smashing with everything there is right away ftw.

Edit: Whoa, I'm staying up too late. I just had the notion to set my computer clock forward to speed up the release date. I'm sure I'd be laughing hard if I weren't so tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom