• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer: Wind Waker Link
FREAKIN SWEEEEET!!! BLAAAHH!!! HAHAHA!

(As you might have guessed, I like that character. :))

We probably will get some new information. Don't get too excited though just in case nothing changes.
Heh, it's too late for that! We've been starving for ANYTHING for so long, there's no holding back the hope now! Don't worry though, I'm sure we're all fairly used to disappointment regarding Brawl news. Time to blow things out of proportion! (JK, I get what you mean, and I'm trying to think realistically as well.)

I find it preety amazing that this topic gained two more pages over night.

But regaurdless,the day is getting closer,and the anticipation driving us nuts,and the days of the week are moving slow.Maybe we should just get off the internet.

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't blow things TOO out of proportion.
After all, there's still 4 days left. ;)

I'm not excited...at all...
Not one little bit.
*sigh*

Yea, OK, I'm actually gonna be pretty dang annoyed if nothing awesome comes outta this because I've such a long and boring week...

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
What's funny is that I and probably many others would be totally satisfied if the new page launched and all it had was a black background with white text that simply read, "Wavedashing. It's back."

What's funny is that I and probably many others would be totally satisfied if the new page launched and all it had was a black background with white text that simply read, "Wavedashing. It's back."
Actually,we wouldn't.

Even though WaveDashing is something that we all like alot,It would be disappointing becausw i'm preety sure that everyone expects something new.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hopeful newcomers I want revealed on monday:
Wolf, Ridley/dark samus, midna/TP ganondorf, mach rider, dedede, lucario,deoxys and/or megaman...
I cant wait!!

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
You make it sound like wavedashing was an official technique in the game.
"Airdodging into the ground at an angle causing you to slide along the groud. It's back!"

Better?

I'd rather them not announce things like that; its more exciting to have the community find these things (and their usefulness). If they show some new stages or characters, or explain the relationship between Samus and ZSSamus, or some such, I'd be quite happy.

blueVlaD

Smash Cadet
wolf and dedede
have got to be in brawl

but whatever happens in 4 days, people will make topics
being all "hey did you know..." and THAT news will travel fast
just look at how fast the news about news has traveled~

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
What is up with the amount of days until the site's launch in Japanese never lowering

The countdown for the English site launching is counting down properly, down to 4 days as it should be, but for the Japanese site launch it still says 8 days as it did at the beginning.

It doesn't really matter much since it isn't english, but I just wonder why that countdown isn't actually counting down.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
The countdown for the English site launching is counting down properly, down to 4 days as it should be, but for the Japanese site launch it still says 8 days as it did at the beginning.

It doesn't really matter much since it isn't english, but I just wonder why that countdown isn't actually counting down.
that "8" thing is actually the japanese sign for day (hi)
seriously, how many times do people have to repeat this? it's like the Nsider forums dammit.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
I think someone (Topic Creator, Mod) needs to edit the first post in big letters and say that the "8" just means days in Japanese. I mean, this thread is needed for rabid speculation, not the same question over and over again.

That said, MAJOR UPDATE certainly signifies some substantial new information, and I second the guy who just wants clarification on Samus/Zero Suit Samus. Or Control Scheme.

Seriously though, hype factor is IMMENSE! I honestly haven't felt this amped about a video game since...well...the last Brawl update. :urg:

WaterTails

Smash Lord
If anyone else posts anymore short 1-2 liner posts, I'll star dishing out warnings, close this topic or both.
Hmm... ironic?

PS: there's darn near no way there'll be a SSBDS, as mush as I'd like it!

PSS:Mic, is this considered a 1-2 line post?

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Come Monday this website will be down for a period of time because of the huge explosion of people posting about the new updates on Smash Dojo. I also will be part of the cause. XD

Come Monday this website will be down for a period of time because of the huge explosion of people posting about the new updates on Smash Dojo. I also will be part of the cause. XD

Wow,the iorny of it all.XD

Still,I really think that a good lump-sum of information is going to be revealed.It cannotbe a MAJOR update without a large amount of news being dealt out.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Im pretty sure this will bring about more info.

Why am I so sure? Welllll. . .

1. If I am correct Sakurai didn't count down to the minor updates he did before. I also can't see the use in counting down to a "new skin" when the site was only meant to be a place holder for the real one til he wanted to update. He also said he aint updating till he feels they have done enuf to merit a update. . . yeah, 6 months is a good deal of time.

2. Been 6 months now. . . and we got our last bit of news 6 months after the E3 vid. (so it's been a year now sense this was announced. . . and don't say that the 2nd one wasn't really "news", it showed mostly game play and gave us news on something new (crawling) as well as showing all the new comers in action and how Fox looks. That alot more than we knew a year ago. . .).

3. Nintendo media summit is next week (22-23) and it is said that that summit will bring about alot of Nintendo news + Sneek peeks at E3 stuff.

4. We are supposed to get a release date for MP3 + more info on MP3 next week.(Coincidence that we are supposed to get alot of Nintendo news at this summit + a release date for MP3 + a re-release of the DOJO site all in one weeks time? I think not. . . this seems to be a planed thing and I expect something in the form of actual news and not just some new skin.)

Well, thats my thoughts on the matter. . . carry on.

1. If I am correct Sakurai didn't count down to the minor updates he did before. I also can't see the use in counting down to a "new skin" when the site was only meant to be a place holder for the real one til he wanted to update. He also said he aint updating till he feels they have done enuf to merit a update. . . yeah, 6 months is a good deal of time.

2. Been 6 months now. . . and we got our last bit of news 6 months after the E3 vid. (so it's been a year now sense this was announced. . . and don't say that the 2nd one wasn't really "news", it showed mostly game play and gave us news on something new (crawling) as well as showing all the new comers in action and how Fox looks. That alot more than we knew a year ago. . .).

3. Nintendo media summit is next week (22-23) and it is said that that summit will bring about alot of Nintendo news + Sneek peeks at E3 stuff.

4. We are supposed to get a release date for MP3 + more info on MP3 next week.(Coincidence that we are supposed to get alot of Nintendo news at this summit + a release date for MP3 + a re-release of the DOJO site all in one weeks time? I think not. . . this seems to be a planed thing and I expect something in the form of actual news and not just some new skin.)

Your thoughts seem preety accurate to me.Even though people assume that the news will be minor,I for one believe that it will contain alot more info than previously.

This really seems like a preety positive incline towards the game being finished,for Sakurai said that he wouldn't do any MAJOR updates until the game reached near completion.

Knowing this only raises my anticipation.

>; )

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Lol, in a bit less than 4 days all the mods will have thier hands full. I'm going to feel real bad for the mods, but then again I'll be watching the very likely new trailer. Seriously, I still think I'll be watching the trailers soooo much!

@ Black/Light
That only raises my anticipation. I'm still wavedashing all over the place. Luigi is probably jealous=lol!

Side note: Yea Metroid Prime 3 info is coming! That+Brawl info/a Brawl trailer makes me extremely happy!

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
"Major update": I'm sorry to announce that we are unable to continue the production of Super Smash Brothers Brawl...

Plomid

Smash Ace

5. I says MAJOR UPDATE on the OFFICIAL NINTENDO WEBSITE for gods sake they never ever tell you anything unless its big.

and yeah i think no one is going to be sad after the release of this site.

i

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
5. I says MAJOR UPDATE on the OFFICIAL NINTENDO WEBSITE for gods sake they never ever tell you anything unless its big.

and yeah i think no one is going to be sad after the release of this site.

i
Seriously, we're getting a trailer, lots of news, a closer range of release date possiblities, or a combination of two or all three of these. That is the only reason Nintnendo would say a big update is coming on the homescreen on their official website. We can pretty much expcet a trailer and lots of news, plus maybe a release date...
:) :psycho: :cool:

Plomid

Smash Ace
Seriously, we're getting a trailer, lots of news, a closer range of release date possiblities, or a combination of two or all three of these. That is the only reason Nintnendo would say a big update is coming on the homescreen on their official website. We can pretty much expcet a trailer and lots of news, plus maybe a release date...
:) :psycho: :cool:
ahh we're hyping each other up!
this is madness!

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
No honestly though, we are getting a release date. I hate to sound like a broken record but i have a strong feeling we are going to get the whole character revealed weekly deal, which means that the game will be out soon...hopefully.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
ahh we're hyping each other up!
this is madness!
madness? this is SPARTA!!!!

...sorry, couldn't help it. >_>

god, time is going so slow all of a sudden. normally a week goes by at warp speed, but now a day seems like a year. let it be monday already! :mad: (I honestly can't believe I just said that >_>)

Croco

Smash Lord
madness? this is SPARTA!!!!

...sorry, couldn't help it. >_>

god, time is going so slow all of a sudden. normally a week goes by at warp speed, but now a day seems like a year. let it be monday already! :mad: (I honestly can't believe I just said that >_>)
HA! HA! HA! time seems to be going faster for me.
That is probably because of all the college finals and homework that I have to do this weekend and week.. lol

Lol, in a bit less than 4 days all the mods will have thier hands full. I'm going to feel real bad for the mods, but then again I'll be watching the very likely new trailer. Seriously, I still think I'll be watching the trailers soooo much!

@ Black/Light
That only raises my anticipation. I'm still wavedashing all over the place. Luigi is probably jealous=lol!

Side note: Yea Metroid Prime 3 info is coming! That+Brawl info/a Brawl trailer makes me extremely happy!
An actual release date=Orgasm.

Man, 3.7 more days left,the anticipation makes me want to cut myself.

Jesus.

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
MF3OPI R9UIF30UI5R0P1OIRJFKEHO FO 10Q93IE90HJ QJOU210UXJHC01UJ5G9OG2J2PY3J2UI3UDC G7 8243F 89RU8NYRGHB894H89 C38XV F V 8PFH890GH I95H 893RQ INAF JIPORGTJI VF
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am soooo anxious for 4 more days to pass.
Imagine is sonic is in it?We already know that sega and nintendo are starting to team up slowely ever since the sonic vs mario game for the DS.Its the olypimics game thingy....To bad it wasent an RPG.

MF3OPI R9UIF30UI5R0P1OIRJFKEHO FO 10Q93IE90HJ QJOU210UXJHC01UJ5G9OG2J2PY3J2UI3UDC G7 8243F 89RU8NYRGHB894H89 C38XV F V 8PFH890GH I95H 893RQ INAF JIPORGTJI VF
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am soooo anxious for 4 more days to pass.
Imagine is sonic is in it?We already know that sega and nintendo are starting to team up slowely ever since the sonic vs mario game for the DS.Its the olypimics game thingy....To bad it wasent an RPG.
You know,all of that stupidity wasn't necessary.

For those of you who want to stay REALLY up to date...

Only 14 more hours till' 3 more days,lol

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
omggg!!! i hope it tells us more about brawl especially characters!!!!
can't wait!!!
"dance in the house for 4 days"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom