• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
HOLY O.o !!! Just read the news!!!! This is AWSOME!!!! so awsome......I believe this calls for a personalized, DainBramaged prayer

ahem...

Our Sakurai...Who art in Japan,
Hollowed be his game

Thy Brawl will come., it will be done...
on earth......2007

Give us n' 4 days....
news to restart threads

and forgive us our spammage....
as we forgive you, your months of absence

for me seeing Metaknight n' trailers, is temptation
I'm ready to see some PWNswording like evil....this long

Week-End
Mmmmmm.... sacrelicious.

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
@ DainBramaged;

Wow, that's possibly the most sac religious thing I've read on these forums. Well... I just hope you don't blow off God and religion entirely. (And yes, I'm probably guilty of pushing the limits in that area too, I just... thought I'd say something.)

EDIT: I wonder what it'll take to break the "most ever online" number of 611 (which was on May 6, 2006.) Think this news will draw more than 611 people all at once? We should try to break that record just for the heck of it. EVERYONE BE ON SMASHBOARDS MONDAY MORNING! (Or just leave it on all day.) BTW, I don't really care, it's just fun. ;)

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
for the record, is anyone else besides me going to try and fake a cold on monday just to see the brawl news early? because everyone knows: brawl>>>>>school/work.....
>_>
yeah, I'm evil.
I have computer class 2nd period and those computers have internet...the only problem would be at what time the site opens cuz 2nd period ends at 9:30am

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
for the record, is anyone else besides me going to try and fake a cold on monday just to see the brawl news early? because everyone knows: brawl>>>>>school/work.....
>_>
yeah, I'm evil.

Lol, I'll be up 6am getting ready for Work. I live on the West Coast so hopefully I'll be able to read the news before I go to work.

Infil

Smash Journeyman
Interesting fact of the day: the word is spelled sacrilegious, which is a descriptive adjective of the word sacrilege. It's basically the "opposite" of how you think it's spelled, which is "sacreligious" (usually because the word relates to religious issues, but it doesn't have to). Just switch the 'e' and the 'i'. The more you know...

I know Smashboards is the last place I should be going to find correct spelling, but for some reason, I felt like mentioning this.

I

i8waffles612

4 days is too long away, it should be tonight!!

OMG . On monday it is the day of the new Brawl Info ANNDDDDD the cicadas attack northern illinois!!! YAY TO BOTH

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Master.Lord.Marth, I think it's more like Monday morning than Sunday night.

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Interesting fact of the day: the word is spelled sacrilegious, which is a descriptive adjective of the word sacrilege. It's basically the "opposite" of how you think it's spelled, which is "sacreligious" (usually because the word relates to religious issues, but it doesn't have to). Just switch the 'e' and the 'i'. The more you know...

I know Smashboards is the last place I should be going to find correct spelling, but for some reason, I felt like mentioning this.
I actually appreciate the comment, cause I usually try to spell things correctly. (Unless it's purposeful.) Also, I might have already known that, but when spell check suggested I put "sac religious" I just went with it like an IDIOT! What does "sac" mean by itself anyway!? (Don't bother looking it up for me, I don't really care.) Peace.

...Anyone have any thoughts about the "EDIT:" section of my last post? Will we break 611?

Ianthraxx

Smash Apprentice
You know what's an absolutely awesome word? Quixotic. XD

quix·ot·ic (kwĭk-sŏt'ĭk) Pronunciation Key
adj.
Caught up in the romance of noble deeds and the pursuit of unreachable goals; idealistic without regard to practicality.

...I... guess it doesn't really matter, but since we're getting all english 101 here, I thought I'd add it in.

Back on topic, 3 days left, hurrah!

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Probably not, but I suppose it's worth a try. What were the 611 smashers doing online at that time anyways?
I believe it had something to do with E3, but I know the real news didn't show up until days later. I guess that was the peak of the hype, and then everyone was just satisfied to watch the E3 trailer and not log in to talk about it. (Wasn't it closer to May 9th that we got the trailer/newcomer/Dojo stuff?) Eh whatever.

Sensai

Smash Master
GreenMamba, there's very little chance I'll read what you respond to me with, but do you post at Infendo.com? 'Cause, I might've seen you there.

To whoever was wondering about time, exactly: it's 11 A.M. Central time on Monday. Figure it out from there.

/peruses the Hylia...

MunkyMan33

Smash Apprentice
You know what's an absolutely awesome word? Quixotic. XD

quix·ot·ic (kw?k-s?t'?k) Pronunciation Key
adj.
Caught up in the romance of noble deeds and the pursuit of unreachable goals; idealistic without regard to practicality.

...I... guess it doesn't really matter, but since we're getting all english 101 here, I thought I'd add it in.

Back on topic, 3 days left, hurrah!
back off topic...

dude, that is an awesome word. thanks for sharing. I'm about to run off to nashville to pursue my dream of being a rockstar, this word is appurtenant.

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
Go get some sleeps guys.the more you sleeper the sooner brawl's new info will come.
Me?I entertain myself with MMO's and hacking SMW

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
GreenMamba, there's very little chance I'll read what you respond to me with, but do you post at Infendo.com? 'Cause, I might've seen you there.

To whoever was wondering about time, exactly: it's 11 A.M. Central time on Monday. Figure it out from there.

/peruses the Hylia...
Yeah, that's me. Pretty much anywhere you see the username GreenMamba, it's me.

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
oh good, ive got a computer class at uni when the sites going to be unvieled. Thats just handy as phuck.

Ridley... Ridley!!?.... RIDLEEEEY!!!!!!!!111!!1onehundredandelevenzomgnowaioverninethousand!!!1

ps. add my wii number >.< so i can chomp yer hed off wit deh ridlez

Saimdusan

Smash Apprentice
I may have posted this already but:

Has anyone noticed that it was half a year between E3 and Nintendo World, and half a year between Nintendo World and now?

I'm hoping for a new trailer :D .

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Finals? I've been done since the 9th! But this is New Jersey.....we pride ourselves in doing absolutely nothing way faster than everyone else!

Anyway, I still haven't decided on what I'm more excited about: how they revamped old characters or what new ones there are...

Although both concede to my ultimate anticipation of the characters on the Fire Emblem banner!

Fawriel

Smash Master
Everybody who has computer class on monday should probably learn the way of the ninja.
Otherwise, the teacher might notice the cackling and the giggling and the "OHMY****INGGOD"ing.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
Our Sakurai...Who art in Japan,
Hollowed be his game

Thy Brawl will come., it will be done...
on earth......2007

Give us n' 4 days....
news to restart threads

and forgive us our spammage....
as we forgive you, your months of absence

for me seeing Metaknight n' trailers, is temptation
I'm ready to see some PWNswording like evil....this long

Week-End
That was pretty awesome. Good work!
Smashbrosbrawl > god

Last night I did something very nerdy out of this hype train. I played smash bros music all night while I slept so I could dream about smash. Yes, I know, and what happened you ask?

I ended up dreaming that huge news hit; Sonic had gotten into Super Shrek Battle and not Brawl. I was ticked. Then I woke up and Sakurai was in my bed. Creepy.

I

i8waffles612

^^^ Yay i dont think you should play Melee music anymore when you r sleeping..

XD

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
That was pretty awesome. Good work!
Smashbrosbrawl > god

Last night I did something very nerdy out of this hype train. I played smash bros music all night while I slept so I could dream about smash. Yes, I know, and what happened you ask?

I ended up dreaming that huge news hit; Sonic had gotten into Super Shrek Battle and not Brawl. I was ticked. Then I woke up and Sakurai was in my bed. Creepy.
Ahaha, the pure randomness of that story made my day. Good job. XD

Artistry

Smash Apprentice
I dreamt that I was playing Brawl with the Wii controller, but then it suddenly turned into Super Paper Mario... you know how dreams are.. >_>

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
My friends want to kill me after I told them that I was more excited for a Brawl website update than for the Halo 3 beta...lol

I just want to hibernate until Monday...

spjd

Smash Apprentice
My friends want to kill me after I told them that I was more excited for a Brawl website update than for the Halo 3 beta...lol

I just want to hibernate until Monday...
Haha.. My friends want to kill me after I told them that Brawl will make my life complete! :laugh:

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Haha.. My friends want to kill me after I told them that Brawl will make my life complete! :laugh:
heh, my friends want to kill me when i said Wii rox, 360 soxs!

But, I'm thinking, all of my friends have told me, "zomg!! when you get brawl im coming over!! zomg!!" So I just say, "err, yeah come get pwned."

Oh and what if they're just making the site look cooler, wouldn't that stink?
I just want a dam release date!!!! Hear that Nintendo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom