• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastinyoh

Smash Apprentice
Yes it is quite slanted. I honestly didn't know what to expect for the 4. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the 3 will have no curved edges. All straight.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Noticed that this is the only topic that's getting a bunch of posts?

Yeah... tomorrow will be hell for me.... Time will go so SLOW!!!

Monday will suck too.... I have to go to school, meaning I have to wait till 3 PM. And again... Time will go so SLOW!!

I really hate it that they had to release it during school time!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Major updates, i can't wait. i am going to rip my hair out waiting. I am hoping on a release date in June as well as 1 character, maybe a new trailer if we are lucky+ some stage giveaways, and item giveaways. its on the front page of nintendo's main website for hell's sake.

I

i8waffles612

got to study 4 finals this weekend, cause i have finals on tuesday, wendseday and thurday next week, but not monday..... lol yay

YAY next week is my last week of school!

Black/Light

Smash Master
this is one of the longest weeks of our lives...

lol
Actually, these days will probly fly by for me.

Today-See Small.Vill/ Super natureal too.
tommorow. . . House work followed by drawing and Pokemon DP play. (Might see "Bugs" if it comes out tommorow)
Sat- go see family on the other side of town and Naruto movie followed by drawning and more pokemon DP play.
Sun-. . . More drawing I guess.

(If it seems like Im just doing nothing than it should be known that I just passed my college mid terms (all Bs) and we have yet to start on our final projects)

. . . .crap, got life drawing home work. . . I will toss that in somewhere.

@Plomid
. . .Wow, I didn't even check Nintendo's web site front page. We know NOA has some form of contact with Sakurai (Andy gave him the ball parked reactions to the new characters a year ago and Sakurai replied to those numbers) so if they openly say "MAJOR UPDATE" than it's enuff to merit such a title.

Nintendo news is like a huge tornado, it doesn't come along very often by when it does it's always something to pay attention to.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Christ, this has to be the fastest growing thread... evar.

I'm totally pumped myself. All who are camping out in front of their local video stores for this game say I!!!

I!

RoyOhBoy

Smash Cadet
WHOOOO,
I'm lucky Victoria day is on monday,

NO SCHOOL for me
this is going to be wicked a**

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
NO School!!!

Lucky i have to wait untill around 5 and then i plan to browse the new site until nine when the heroes season finally comes on

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I'm not talking about camping out in front of your local game store because the site, I'm talking about when the game itself releases in its glory filled, palpable form.

I'm going to have it preorded, but even then, I will camp out. I must have ASAP! I hope we have a midnight release.

The second it comes out we're going to have a Brawl party at my friend's house. I'm gonna record our first moments with the game on camera. Ahh, just thinking about it brings a tear to my eyes.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I can c it now:

We c killer intro then:
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL!!

I rapidly choose Pit and check how he plays, then MK, then mario to c if he was improved or something, then unlocking new characters...

I will easily spend the entire day next 2 my wii XD

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
I am almost positive new information is going to be released with the site. This is because I have checked the site daily along with nintendo.com daily to see if anything new has come out, but there hasn't been an update until now since Nov. 26.

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I hope all we get is a new gameplay trailer and maybe the confirmation of characters that we already know are going to be in (Ness, Captain Falcon, DK, yadda yadda). I think we were spoiled back at E3. I know that they anounced Snake just to attract a lot of attention, but people would have still been very excited simply with the mention of Brawl and a few new Nintendo characters. Imagine how people would have reacted waiting so long to hear some Brawl news, then Snake was announced. It would've been fantastic.

I'm probably alone on this one, but oh well.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I am almost positive new information is going to be released with the site. This is because I have checked the site daily along with nintendo.com daily to see if anything new has come out, but there hasn't been an update until now since Nov. 26.

That and on the main page of the nintendo website it says that a big update is in store

Croco

Smash Lord
this was in another thread on these forums but was closed....

http://www.wiisworld.com/wii-news/ssbb-rumors.html

i say: HORRIBLE RUMOR

well not horrible but would be pretty cool
* Sheik/Zelda
* Capt. Falcon
* Marth
* Peach
* Bowser
* Ness
* DK
* Yoshi

Replacements

* Roy will be replaced with Ike from the series
* Pichu will be replaced with Plusle and Minun as one character
* Young Link will be replaced with a cel-shaded Link

New characters

* Lil Mac (Punchout)
* Lucario (Pokemon)
* Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight)
* Toad (Mario series)
* Tingle (Zelda series)
* Ridley (Metroid series)
* Krystal (Star Fox)
* Flint (Earthbound)

* Lip (Panel de Pon)
* Andy (Advanced Wars)
* Captain Olimar (Pikmin)
Anything I put in red seems personally possible to me.
Everything else? eh.
I hate rumors. :urg:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
That rumor was total BS
My proof check smashbros.com in 4 days. Even Mcfox said it was probably BS on the other thread

Some random fan was probably asked to make that up

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
It's probably because HAL co-created the Smash Bros. series.
Yeah, and about Hal in general, I just hope (actually I'm now rather confident in this) that Hal Laboratory gets their logo shown in the intro... No it doesn't matter, but it will make at least this man feel extra warm and fuzzy inside. Good ol' Hal... heh, that dog with eggs... LOVE IT!

Meta77

Smash Apprentice
So monday it is. I cant wait. but what if its something dumb like saying bowsers going to be in the game. Then id be pissed.

Yeah, and about Hal in general, I just hope (actually I'm now rather confident in this) that Hal Laboratory gets their logo shown in the intro... No it doesn't matter, but it will make at least this man feel extra warm and fuzzy inside. Good ol' Hal... heh, that dog with eggs... LOVE IT!
Lol,that dog is awsome.

I would love to see that thing again,insted of something that says."Sora".

Sensai

Smash Master
Interesting rumor mill, which mostly seems plausible.

4 more days for this, 2 days for Blizzard....my God the world is ending.

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
Woot! Only 4 more days! I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to be up a little before 6AM Pacific time awaiting this "major" update to SSBB.

Then when I find out, I'm totally going to be obsessing over everything and telling all my friends and my sister and stuff. Woooo! We're just halfway there now. ^_^

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
5 days...they'll probably push it back when it comes to the 4th day. My I don't know if I can trust Nintendo release dates anymore, my heart can't take it anymore.
You looked into my soul and exposed it to the world. :embarrass

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Yup, I love being the feeling of being on of the first people to know something. I'll be up at four, just browsing the net and waiting, maybe I'll do some homework if I don't feel like doing it Sunday night.

First thing I'll be doing is telling my buddies that don't suck. The ones that do suck can wait, cause they're the ones that would call me a nerd for knowing so soon. (Typical)

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
HOLY O.o !!! Just read the news!!!! This is AWSOME!!!! so awsome......I believe this calls for a personalized, DainBramaged prayer

ahem...

Our Sakurai...Who art in Japan,
Hollowed be his game

Thy Brawl will come., it will be done...
on earth......2007

Give us n' 4 days....
news to restart threads

and forgive us our spammage....
as we forgive you, your months of absence

for me seeing Metaknight n' trailers, is temptation
I'm ready to see some PWNswording like evil....this long

Week-End

tirkaro

Smash Champion
for the record, is anyone else besides me going to try and fake a cold on monday just to see the brawl news early? because everyone knows: brawl>>>>>school/work.....
>_>
yeah, I'm evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom