• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
Nobody said that the site could feature THE RELEASE DATE!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,cough, cough

doctorzoidberg12

Smash Cadet
Sadly the day that the website is re-opened to many people will go on it at once causing the site to crash which then will result in an atomic explosion which will end the world and brawl will never be released.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Mr. Uematsu said he was only doing the main theme and called Mr. Ando the "series composer". For SSBM, it was split between Mr. Ando and a couple other people.
Sounds good to me=:)

Originally Posted by Chidosengan
Wow, you got a very creative....... imagination.... :confused:
That saying the least of it=HAHA funny doctorzoidberg12! :laugh: :chuckle: :)

HEHE can't wait even more than yesterday=o ya! The ultimate SSB countdown has less than 5 days to go. Seriously, who isn't excited about this=??? :) :) :)

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Since this thread has been posted is it just me or has time kinda slowed down????

And then today i saw a cat run across the street

Then i saw it again one second later

"There must be a glitch in the matrix!"

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Sadly the day that the website is re-opened to many people will go on it at once causing the site to crash which then will result in an atomic explosion which will end the world and brawl will never be released.
But because Brawl is so awesome, one game disk will survive to be found by aliens, and the legacy of smash will live on. *movie idea*

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
But because Brawl is so awesome, one game disk will survive to be found by aliens, and the legacy of smash will live on. *movie idea*
Plus the aliens will find a way to revive all of us smash fans, and they'll revive the SSBB team as well, and with the alien technology, the SSBB team will make SSBB even better, because the technology the aliens have is like 90 billion times better than ours. Then we all just play Smash obsesively! :laugh: :) :grin: :chuckle: :psycho:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
You know I just noticed something odd and intresting on the official website that I could have and did see coming. The official website says HAL/Nintendo...I wonder if when the SSBB team's name is released, will it sya Hal Laboratories Inc./Nintendo/Game Freak Inc./SSBB team's name=???

Shark X

Smash Lord
THE WORST THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN

Sakurai "I think I'll have them unlock the last character by retyping out all the trophy text using the new fun wiimote! Happy Easter!"
I honestly wouldn't doubt it.

Sakurai says "Sonic Team is the secret developer that has joined me"
Only good thing about this, Sonic in Brawl. Otherwise Sonic Team needs to go the way the Sega consoles did...die.

Sakurai says "You'll have to buy the unlockable characters on the Wii Shop Channel"
Again wouldn't be surprised, and since I can't figure out how to get my Wii Online, and my Gamestop never sells Wii Points Cards, I'll never get them.

Sakurai says "I thought about Wolf and Krystal, but Slippy is far more popular in Japan"
Again, as Nintendo's way of pissing up off like they did with the majority of the lies with TP and the Wii, I wouldn't be surprised.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I honestly wouldn't doubt it.

Only good thing about this, Sonic in Brawl. Otherwise Sonic Team needs to go the way the Sega consoles did...die.
Can I agree with you more=? All the Sonic games after Sonic Heroes (which was alrite,i I guess :ohwell: ) have sucked! I think that is one thing we all can agree on...Sega's Sonic Team being the secret SSBB team=pure suckage! Ya, if that happened SSBB will suck, just like Shadow the Hedgehog....:laugh: ;) :)

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
And I was just talking about Brawl today. Then I come home to an e-mail from IGN. Figures the one day i don't check SmashBoards, something happens.
and now...*ahem*....

ZOMG!

This board is going to explode come Monday! I may very well explode along with it.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Shadow the Hedghog didn't suck.
The first time through anyway:)

the game was just too short really
It took me like 10-15 hours to beat it, and that part was sorta good I guess. But the rest was a disaster!

Originally Posted by samusrules93
I hope wolf would be chosen over slippy....maybe it will be revealed?
Slippy has no chance...however Wolf and Krystal have great chances!!! :) :) :)

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
I thought that Smashbros. was looking outdated the last time i was on it.

Looks like the news will be gargantuan.

Predictions:

Huge trailor, at least 3 revealed characters, Screen Shots and San Antonio wins series in 7 games.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I thought that Smashbros. was looking outdated the last time i was on it.

Looks like the news will be gargantuan.

Predictions:

Huge trailor, at least 3 revealed characters, Screen Shots and San Antonio wins series in 7 games.
I'm willing to take it a step farther and say 4 or 5 new characters, and at least 3 newcomers. We might see Donkey Kong better than ever, and maybe the same deal with Luigi! =) Not to mention new sick, totally awsome newcomers who are totally awsome! =)

I

i8waffles612

Sonic Heroes was great.... Sonic and the Secret Rings.....ehhhh

Anyways as I see,

the most Smashboards users ever online was 611.....

Come Monday, yay, more then 850+ i bet!!

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
heh, i would say luigi, DK and Bowser are in the bag as far as returning. They are nintendo Icons. Whoever they reveal, new or old, it will be awesome.

I am Buck in the Club right now.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Can I agree with you more=? All the Sonic games after Sonic Heroes (which was alrite,i I guess :ohwell: ) have sucked! I think that is one thing we all can agree on...Sega's Sonic Team being the secret SSBB team=pure suckage! Ya, if that happened SSBB will suck, just like Shadow the Hedgehog....:laugh: ;) :)
Wrong. By popular opinion, every game after Sonic Adventure 2 sucked. Also by popular opinion, Sonic Adventure 1 sucked. My opinion, Sonic Adventure 1 was great, and everything after sucked, including Sonic Shuffle and on. Although I did like Shadow, by popular opinion, that sucked too >.<

I pray both Wolf and Krystal get in, and I pray harder that either both are announced this monday, or neither of them are. I would hate it in one was announced, and we don't hear anything about the other being in the game until it's near release. I mean, it would make me think the whole time the non-announced one didn't make it in.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
This board is going to explode come Monday! I may very well explode along with it.
I'm feeling you...:urg: I just can't wait for some big exciting news

Wrong. By popular opinion, every game after Sonic Adventure 2 sucked. Also by popular opinion, Sonic Adventure 1 sucked. My opinion, Sonic Adventure 1 was great, and everything after sucked, including Sonic Shuffle and on. Although I did like Shadow, by popular opinion, that sucked too >.<

u got that right which all sucked excluding Sonic Adventure 2 (which was my fav.) and Shadow the Hedgehog which was alright imo

smashmv

Smash Apprentice
The jiggle will return. He be unlockable and you'll unlock the same way as usual, beat classic mode.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm feeling you...:urg: I just can't wait for some big exciting news and as far as the sonic goes all of his games sucked after Sonic Adventure 2 (which was my fav.) excluding Shadow the Hedgehog which was alright imo
Sonic Advanture 1 and 2 were awsome! Except I hated playing as anyone other than Sonic after the 10th time! :mad:

Originally Posted by Master Peach
Wait this long is killing me. Just 5 more days I can handle that. (Lies to himself.)
Noone on this thread can wait=too true! O well, maybe we'll get a information/character roster leak (Johnknight1 is overhopeful :laugh: )

Originally Posted by i8waffles612
Sonic Heroes was great.... Sonic and the Secret Rings.....ehhhh

Anyways as I see,

the most Smashboards users ever online was 611.....

Come Monday, yay, more then 850+ i bet!!
I'll say, 1,000 users seriously wouldn't surprise me! Then again, there could be a lot less because there will be people like me watching the trailer 1,000 times over and over and over! Seriously, I've seen the first two like hundreds of times!!! :laugh: :)

I

i8waffles612

Johnknight why did u change my name to wild boris??? my name is i8waffles612....

that was my post...

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Okay, let's say that a new trailer reveals five new characters (as the E3 2006 trailer did) who will they most likely be?

I'm going to guess:

1)Diddy Kong

2)King Dedede

3)Ridley

4)Ike

and for the big finale...

5)CAPTAIN OLIMAR!!!

I want to here other people's predictions. Let the speculation begin!

Shark X

Smash Lord
Even though I'm no big fan of Diddy Kong, Diddy is pratically garenteed(sp?) to be in this game, so I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him in the next trailer. Other than him, I'd say Wolf or Krystal has a good chance, simply because they had to have some reason for showing only Fox 6 months ago...then again, why show Diddy and not show DK? I just contridicted myself >.<

I

i8waffles612

Okay, let's say that a new trailer reveals five new characters (as the E3 2006 trailer did) who will they most likely be?

I'm going to guess:

1)Diddy Kong

2)King Dedede

3)Ridley

4)Ike

5)CAPTAIN OLIMAR!!!

Hmmm.. i say:

1. Sonic

2.Megaman

3.Krystal

4.Wolf

5.Ike

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master

I'm going to guess:

1)Diddy Kong

2)King Dedede

3)Ridley

4)Ike

5)CAPTAIN OLIMAR!!!

I doubt another five but I would say.... Lucario or some new Pokemon, the "new moves Ganondorf," King K. Rool, a new Fire Emblem guy, and finally Sonic.

I

i8waffles612

I would love Sora to be in the game or trailer (as you can see in my signature)

but yeah i doubt he will make it =(

Shark X

Smash Lord
Wasn't Sonic already comfirmed to NOT be in the game. I'm pretty sure "The cards are not on the table" so close to a finished game means "Sonic won't be in it so drop dead everyone who waited 16 years to see Mario vs Sonic cause it won't happen ever".

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Johnknight why did u change my name to wild boris??? my name is i8waffles612....

that was my post...
My bad...there I edited it!...:laugh:

@ Wiseguy

I don't mean to be mean, but I don't think Olimar is popular enough to make it the trailers yet. Not saying Olmiar is going to make it or not, but I see far more popular and desired characters getting in first. I see all the others as highly possible, but I think that we could add Krystal and or Wolf to that list.

Johknight1's predictions! (I'm going more than I expect, just stating the most likely, sorta in order, but not really):

-Sonic: Most desired character, and raises levels of awareness, and "holy **** that game looks good" of SSBB. Not to mention the Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games, staring Mario and Sonic TOGETHER=more proof hell has officially frozen over! :laugh: He'd probably be last in the trailer, much like Fox was in the last trailer, or first, so ya! :)

-Diddy Kong: I can argue all day he is the most desired character other than Sonic, and c'mon how is my favorite little monkey not awsome=?

-Ike: Most wanted newcomer from the FE series, and is heavily wanted! Plus he's, ya know awsome, and would add new intresting levels to the series!

-Wolf: A stapple in the Star Fox series, and has been a longest lasting villian in the series! Adds another epic rivalry in the Super Smash Bros. seires.

-Krystal: Fox's love intrest, plus Krystal with her staff would be total noob ownage!

-Ridley: the main villian of the Metroid series, who is virtually Samus' ultimate rival! Another rivalry, probably one of the best rivalrys in video gaming. Plus Ridley's got some sick wings!

-King Dedede: Okay he's lower and is one of the most desired characters, but I see him more in a later trailer, or a kickoff of the "let's announce/show a new character every week!" deal.

Any thoughts on this=? Way to get something awsome started Wiseguy! :)

I

i8waffles612

Johnknight1 you spelled my name wrong. ;)

i shall cut myself now

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
I dont think they will reveal Sonic in this trailer...if anything they will whip out the big guns *aka sonic* on the new E3.

My predictions are:

Dk

Yoshi

Ness

Some new pokemon

And probably Ike.

Cheers...and also: OMFG 5 DAYS xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom