• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
He is tryin to frame me...
No, my computer was just going totally crazy on me, and i couldn't read half the stuff on the internet. So I jsut had to restart my computer, and now everything is fine. Glad that is over...

Originally Posted by NintendoWarrior
It'd be nice if there was a playable demo to download on the Wii.
Ya a SSBB BETA demo would be awsome! Nintendo should keep us busy with that. I would be pretty happy if that happened! :laugh: :) :psycho: :chuckle:

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Ya some nice new orchestated music by the guy who does the music for Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger will be awsome (he made one winged angel after all). Plus other musical geniuses, we'll be in for one of the best musical experiences in video gaming, if not the best. :) :) :) .
>_> Alright, alright...The Final Fantasy music was mostly composed by Nobuo Uematsu. Chrono Trigger was mostly done by Yasunori Mitsuda though Mr. Uematsu did some as well. Mr. Uematsu did the main theme for SSBB but said that he wasn't planning on doing any others (in the year since said interview) and that he was approached by Mr. Ando, who did some of the music for the previous two SSB games, to do the main theme. So yeah. People still think Mr. Uematsu is doing the music...<.<

http://www.nintendo.com/

Look under "events and promotions"! Nintendo confirms a "major update" on the way!
Even though they still don't have a page for it on the main site yet. :/ "Major update" sounds exciting, though. :3

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

>_> Alright, alright...The Final Fantasy music was mostly composed by Nobuo Uematsu. Chrono Trigger was mostly done by Yasunori Mitsuda though Mr. Uematsu did some as well. Mr. Uematsu did the main theme for SSBB but said that he wasn't planning on doing any others (in the year since said interview) and that he was approached by Mr. Ando, who did some of the music for the previous two SSB games, to do the main theme. So yeah. People still think Mr. Uematsu is doing the music...<.<

Even though they still don't have a page for it on the main site yet. :/ "Major update" sounds exciting, though. :3
Ya, I couldn't think of Uematsu's name, and was too lazy to look it up. But who is doing most of the music Uematsu, or Ando=? I think they are both doing it, but I'm not sure who's scheduled to do most of it...

Nintendo's official site saying new "major updates" are coming to the Brawl website is basically a guarentee for a third trailer. And if not new news is definitely coming, but probably we'll get loads of new news, with a extemely awsome and exellent trailer! :) :) :)

gnosis

Smash Lord
Okay, the "major news" and the "countdown" thing is getting me pretty confident that something, well, major is going to be released.

I've also come to trust Brawl updates some. While we haven't got much on Brawl, when news -has- been released, it's always been pretty big (trailers with lots of new info/characters/etc.). I've yet to be let down at all by a new update, and so far they've been introduced pretty suddenly without much build up. With all the hype they're building for this, it seems bound to be something quite satisfying.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Considering the "website overhaul" is post-E3, I'm gonna go with it being just the new info we get at E3.

I know that it is ridiculously small now, but that is even more reason to showcase Brawl, considering only the best of the best now can be shown. [20'x20' WTF]

So I'm gonna go with, the new info will be at E3 and the site will be just an easier way of seeign what news they tell us at E3.

Jeez....my last post was months ago.....feels kinda weird.....good weird! My Sig's still here! Go Celda!

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Ya, I couldn't think of Uematsu's name, and was too lazy to look it up. But who is doing most of the music Uematsu, or Ando=? I think they are both doing it, but I'm not sure who's scheduled to do most of it...

Nintendo's official site saying new "major updates" are coming to the Brawl website is basically a guarentee for a third trailer. And if not new news is definitely coming, but probably we'll get loads of new news, with a extemely awsome and exellent trailer! :) :) :)
Mr. Uematsu said he was only doing the main theme and called Mr. Ando the "series composer". For SSBM, it was split between Mr. Ando and a couple other people.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ya some nice new orchestated music by the guy who does the music for Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger will be awsome (he made one winged angel after all). Plus other musical geniuses, we'll be in for one of the best musical experiences in video gaming, if not the best. :) :) :)

Yasunori Mitsuda did the music for Chrono Trigger. Nobuo Uematsu did the music for Final Fantasy by himself until recently. He is now working with Masashi Hamauzu on Final Fantasy XIII, and has worked with him, Kumi Tanioka, Naoshi Mizuta, and Hitoshi Sakimoto.

He is actually working WITH Ando and (supposedly) Koji Kondo, who makes a lot of Nintendo music.

kaid

Smash Master
I think there is only one song that can express my feelings for this moment.

Presenting... the Vatican Rag, by Tom Lehrer.

...First you get down on your knees,
Fiddle with your rosaries
Bow your head with great respect,
And genuflect, genuflect, genuflect!

Do whatever steps you want if
You have cleared them with the Pontiff,
Ev'rybody say his own
Kyrie eleison,
Doing the Vatican Rag!

Get in line at that processional
Step in to that small confessional,
There that guy who's got religion'll
Tell you if your sin's original.
If it is, try playing it safer,
Drink the wine and chew the wafer,
Two, Four, six, eight,
Time to transubstantiate!

So get down, on your knees,
Fiddle with your rosaries
Bow your head with great respect,
And genuflect, genuflect, genuflect!

Make a cross on your abdomen,
When in Rome do like a Roman,
Ave Maria,
Gee it's good to see ya,
Gettin' ecstatic an' sorta dramatic an'
Doing the Vatican Rag!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Uematsu and E3's date have been the primary focus of the past five or so posts, minus "This is sex," which, you know, it is...

But still. Characters and a release date. Absolutely.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Finally Some new stuff. After waiting forever. I am officially Pumped for this. Sakurai better not break my heart with giving us some lame info we already know. I'll be so pissed if he does.

I just wish the days would move faster so we could see the new update. XD

E3 is July? You sure? Then I'm stupid then. Then what did I read was MAY 16-18?

Either way, the only new characters I want to know about are the rep's for FE. Otherwise, show me improvements on the old characters.
The one you read was the date to the original and magnificantly outrageously great E3,the one that I miss do much.

*sigh*I'm glad I went last year,I never knew that it would be the last great E3 before its complete destruction.

T_T

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Awesome, I'm not on top of things as I thought.... >.<

Then knowing my luck Namco-Bandai pulled any news about any new Tales games...which they said they might announce a little while ago now.

In that case, the site update is completely random, but completely Kick-*** and necessary!
(Crosses fingers for Celda)

Shinku

Smash Champion
holy crap. and i was just at this site a few days ago. now with the whole armagedon count down til 6 days. lol. kinda scared though. but finally something freaking new!!!! they already got tons of halo 3 beta test (btw, i dont like halo) but yeah, some new brawl shiznit!!!!!! yes!!!!!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Okay, I just discovered something. HAL Labratory is STILL making this game! Just look at the official site, under the 6 Days you see: ©2007 Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc.

So why did Sakurai did so mysterious about the developers making this game? This prooves it, the Japanese ARE weird. =/

Okay, I just discovered something. HAL Labratory is STILL making this game! Just look at the official site, under the 6 Days you see: ©2007 Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc.

So why did Sakurai did so mysterious about the developers making this game? This prooves it, the Japanese ARE weird. =/

Wow,that is quite strange.

Wait...if he has HAL Labs.+New Crew+Sora+Hideo Kojima+Possibly others=Oh my god!!!

No wonder this games development has been so quick,he has an arse-load of people on his development team,more than previously thought!!

o.O

Lu-Gi-Oh!

Smash Apprentice
Don't have time to read whole thread, but I read first post...

GOOD SWEET MOTHER OF ****!!! FINALLY!!! SOME ACTUAL NEWS!!!

At this point, I don't even care if it's just a freakin' release date as long as I hear SOMETHING!!!

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
no, I think Hal Labs is on there because they own a part of the rights to Smash. Kinda like how Nintendo still tagged itself to the Zelda developed by Capcom. Or Creatures tags itself to pokemon even though it's all just Nintendo

and technically Hal did do a ton of the code they're porting

oh by the way
HHHHYYYYYPPPPPEEEE

I AM REALLY EXCITED
Ice Climbers for the win!

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
It will probably just be the confirming of Donkey Kong, or something that we already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom