• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I am ALIIIIIIIIIVE!

Well, as much as you want to call it that.

I'm European, it's 3:32 and I'm up more than one hour too early. Rawr!

Let's rock and roll! *gets lightsaber and pulls some Yoda stunts, then complains about his back*

Obikun

Smash Apprentice
This is by FAAAAAr the most awesome day ever. The noobs are going crazy, the haters are going crazy and the moderators are also going crazy all over smashboards. YEAH!!. Lets hope all the waiting will be worth it.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
We're getting real close here.

I'm still seeing this Scenario

"The Smashbros dojo website has finally updated. Thank God. OMG Look at all thr new boards and and characters and screen shots and BOOOOM!!! *The User's Computer has exploded. Have a nice day... Beep."

Noooo this must not happen. My comp can handle it..... right?

1 hour and 21 mins to got. I'm so excited

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else here consistently reloading the smashbros website just in case it launches at an odd time, or just because their FU***** paranoid like me?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
*ignores Johnknight*

*Ahem*

Lock S-foils in attack position!

*metallic sound*
Don't ignore me, we don't need At-AT's and X-Wings, that's all. The lighsabers can stay, but no obssessive breathing! ;) Too bad we can't own the n00bs that will be here soon at smash, that would be sooooooo fun! :laugh:

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
You can say that again. You have nearly 80 posts and have been a member for probably no longer than a week. I will not be an ally with you on this n00b war!
THATS NUTS! i dont log on daily but if u hit journeyman before i do nesnoob im gunna break sumthin:mad:

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else here consistently reloading the smashbros website just in case it launches at an odd time, or just because their FU***** paranoid like me?
Only about 4-6 times an hour. :chuckle:

Man, at this point I don't care WHO they announce, as long as we get to see some fresh faces. (Or at least one.) Still, I won't cry if they don't announce characters.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Don't ignore me, we don't need At-AT's and X-Wings, that's all. The lighsabers can stay, but no obssessive breathing! ;) Too bad we can't own the n00bs that will be here soon at smash, that would be sooooooo fun! :laugh:
Playing that "ROM" has made you soft in the inside....

*looks around*

*realizes he is alone*

F*** this, I'll do it myself!!!

Pew pew, pew pew.

*Counter-Strike voice says: Headshot*

OWNED!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
dont double post! ull get in trouble like i did! hey u wanna trade wii#s? i have 2 go 2 bed before the site opens, so u could tell me about it! plus we could kick butt together! how long till the site opens? HOW LONNGGG?!*head spins all the way around*

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I wish my life was this dull so I too could be this excited over a site update. :o
You know this is a Smash Bros. fan site and this topic is about the update on the game we have been waiting on. Do you play Smash or just lost the luster??

I will remind you the next time you are excited that something is going to happen in a specific day that your life is dull and that you completed your goal. :laugh:

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
*ignores Johnknight*

*Ahem*

Lock S-foils in attack position!

*metallic sound*
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!

It looks to me like you men need yourself a wookie...

Corporal G. Eltringham reporting for duty. I've seen n00bs like these before, mind you, I'm a veteran of Fad Day on GameFaqs.com.

*flashback*

Oh God, so...much...spam.....2...posts...every...two or three minutes.....site...crashed....

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Only about 4-6 times an hour. :chuckle:

Man, at this point I don't care WHO they announce, as long as we get to see some fresh faces. (Or at least one.) Still, I won't cry if they don't announce characters.
As long as 1 character on my sig is confirmed, or multiple returning characters are confirmed (2 on up), I'm good. :)

Originally Posted by Y34HDUD3!!!
Playing that "ROM" has made you soft in the inside....

*looks around*

*realizes he is alone*

F*** this, I'll do it myself!!!

Pew pew, pew pew.

*Counter-Strike voice says: Headshot*

OWNED!
seriously, the guy who yells "HEADSHOT!" in Counter-Strike should randomly yell that in Brawl, along with the guy who does the Halo voice, because I wanna hear "Killing Spree", "Rampage", and "Suicide" constantly! :laugh: That would be pretty darn awsome! 1 hour to go, you guys pump=? ;)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
*talks to self* NO! Fair! Fair! Yes! Come on.... yes! Tailwhipped you!!! WHAT NOW! Come on... JUMP!.... closer.... dair!!! BAM!!! OOOWWWNNNEEEDDD!!!!

hellsoldierx15

Smash Journeyman
You know this is a Smash Bros. fan site and this topic is about the update on the game we have been waiting on. Do you play Smash or just lost the luster??

I will remind you the next time you are excited that something is going to happen in a specific day that your life is dull and that you completed your goal. :laugh:
owned. 55 minutes for me!!

Fawriel

Smash Master
Fawriel Spammed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One hour to go, still far gone from the time I intended to get up.

Someone post a funny kitten image or something.

And that Tingle was the best thing you ever posted, Creo ( not an insult? ).

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
tingle....dont hurt me...
the announcer: that would be cool, like but u could pick who talks, i.e. mario, link, etc.(but link wouldnt say anything lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom