• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
God. This is getting intense. I'm sick to my stomach that nothing on gameplay will be there.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
The site is totally updating tomorrow. So much for "1 day remaining".

Infil

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys realize the site never claimed 12PM? It's possible it could be 12PM Japan time, but could easily be an hour or two later than that (the translation said "in the afternoon").

I mean, you guys are hyping this up in your mind. Just prepare for, perhaps, an hour or two later than what you expect. You're letting yourselves down if it's not launched at 12PM, since you're putting words in Nintendo's mouth.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
STOP PUTTING FRICKING DOUBTS IN MY HEAD INFIL!

THIS IS HARD ENOUGH AS IT IS.

WE DON"T NEED YOUR ARTICULATE WORRIES BOTHERING US.

Thank You.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
ZOMG ZOMG SWD... dsmash!!! jump... bair.... SWEETSPOT BAIR (what now?) come on.... turn around.... CHARGE BLAST IN YOUR FACE!!!!!

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys realize the site never claimed 12PM? It's possible it could be 12PM Japan time, but could easily be an hour or two later than that.
We all pretty much know, but who the fu** cares *****!

I

i8waffles612

Infil, we dont want any negative thinking at this moment! so SHHHHHH

42 minutes!!!! OMFG Woot W00t!

smashmv

Smash Apprentice
the only thing that would make me laught with this nes site is if we saw a screen and it said NEWCOMER- BILL COSBEY

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
^^^Not funny. I wouldn't laugh, I'd commit suicide.

No time for jokes.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
40 minutes here. If it doesn't come, thats OK. I'm fgoing to bed at 12 and since I have a dentice apointment, I will be back to see it when it's actually up. We know it's coming. i can wait..........hopefully.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Crap, the n00bies are coming in, prepare for combat, as well as a friggen sick trailer, plus some news! Man this is going to be the phappiest day of my life, until the n00bs control the SWF at least. Less than 40 minutes to go, and I'm totally pumped (wavedashes around, and Luigi looks in awe, astonishment, and jealousy) :laugh:

@ Creo
Link and Samus got something hot going=o ya! :laugh:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Frank Fly
Yes kudos to the max my fellow Smasher!

Soon enough the n00bs will all be here, and they'll realize what a trap we have set for them=they're done for, and they'll look exactly like this! :laugh:

^^^ And I mean exactly like that, except we'll win in the end! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom