• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Can somebody explain to me what's the joke about Nsiders ?
They are spamming the official Brawl forum, and they probably don't know the new Brawl homepage update is like 2 1/4 hours away. Plus they are probably gonna come here to spam all over the SWF (so be ready)! ;)

cF=)

Smash Lord
They're raiding ? Pfff, *****es. Smashboards in collaboration with PBNation should invade IGNboards !

RoyOhBoy

Smash Cadet
Ign had news out today that MP3 comes out Aug. 20
Sorry for that, This thread is way too fast

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
They're raiding ? Pfff, *****es. Smashboards in collaboration with PBNation should invade IGNboards !
Ya, so be prepared (want a AT-AT, they're free, on the house, from me=?), and if you aren't preapred, you'll never see the massive spammers coming! ;)

Ya, I'm almost convinced now we'll be getting release date info, because we jsut got MP3 release date info. Hopefully unlike SSBM, SSBB gets released worldwide on the same day! :mad: Still, 2 hours to go=w00t! :)

PB&J

Smash Hero
99 bottles of beer on the wall 99 bottles of beer..you take one down pass it around 98 bottles of beer on the wall...this will make time go by faster

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
At an average of 2 posts every 3 minutes, this site will crash.
STOP SPAMMING HERE. YOU'RE SLOWING THE SERVER.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer, you take one down, pass it around, 95 bottles of bier on the wall...

Evil E, depends wot time zone you're in...

8 pacific, 11 eastern

cF=)

Smash Lord
95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer, you take one down, pass it around, 94 bottles of beer on the waaaall...

Come on guys, everybody join in !

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
this is one of those defining moments in life when anticipation is the death of you, where the news mean life or death for the creator, where people can't seem to sleep.

help me cause i am in hell

Keige

Smash Journeyman
Megaton will be in range in T-minus two hours.
Oh noes! ATATs are useless! Launch the X-Wings!
I wonder if the forums will be this bad when the game launches or will we all be too busy playing it to get on here? Maybe everyone will watch the new trailer (if there is one) and this server can get some rest.

Sudai

Stuff here
At an average of 2 posts every 3 minutes, this site will crash.
STOP SPAMMING HERE. YOU'RE SLOWING THE SERVER.

Two post per three minutes doesn't take up -near- the bandwidth of avatars. Ho about everyone goes without an avatar? I wouldn't mind honestly... Don't get me started on image based sigs...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I wonder how slow the server can get?

2 bottles of beer on the wall....1 bottle of beer on the wall.... COME ON!!!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Yo, does anyone no how much time, it take for the 1st person to put the info, from the smashbros.com to this site... Im guessin 18.2 seconds.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Head on over to the Ness boards here. Lots of big images....

"Two post per three minutes doesn't take up -near- the bandwidth of avatars. Ho about everyone goes without an avatar? I wouldn't mind honestly... Don't get me started on image based sigs..." That's not counting other posts. that's just in ONE THREAD.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Why don't you all be friggen awsome like me and play a ROM instead of spamming on and on and on about pointless crap like 99 bottles of beer on the wall. Seriously, this is Johnknight1 insulting spamming, now that's funny! :laugh: Seriously though, make predictions of newcomer characters, returning characters, anything as oppose to spamming. Or just speak what you think will be in the trailer. C'mon only 100 minutes to go, we can all last just a tad bit longer! ;)

Side Note: General Johnknight1 reporting in, be prepared to totally own some Nsider n00bs like the n00bs they are. Forget the AT-AT's, we can use our SSBM mains to own them=prepare for invasion...

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Ready for battle in my arwing, lol

Anyway, even if the site doesn't launch at 12:00pm in Japan (10:00pm where I live) I will not, I repeat, will not go to sleep without seing the launch of the site. I do have school tomorrow, but there is nothing from stopping pulling an all-nighter if I need to

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
I predict that the site will not go up at exactly 12pm JST and people will ***** and complain.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were a couple of hours later.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
*Takes AT-At* I do not know whether to shoot all the spamming n00bs or destroy me, a pretty big spammer. <.< >.>
You can say that again. You have nearly 80 posts and have been a member for probably no longer than a week. I will not be an ally with you on this n00b war!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom