• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Just because the site says "Startining today" does not mean they will post the new information right when the sun comes up in Japan. They might not post the new information into the evening, who knows?

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
IN ONE MINUTE

THERE WILL BE BUT

3 HOURS REMAINING
UNTIL WWW.SMASHBROS.COM IS RE-OPENED, AND FANBOYS EVERYWHERE REJOICE.

MAY GOD BE WITH US TONIGHT.

CROSS YOUR FINGERS.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Kereokacola, your sig rules. Can't wait! >_<

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I guess I can't be 100% sure, but Nintendo of Japan said it would open at noon on the 22nd in Japan. Which is three hours from now if noon means 12:00pm. Otherwise, I could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure I'm right though.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
This has gotta be some sort of record for fastest growing thread.
Allright I'm checking in. When the big news hits, this place'll explode, and frankly I'm gonna get as far away as possible so i don't go up in flames with it.
I'll post on the new stuff on Tuesday. To everyone: Good night and Smash On!

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
I reckon its all a big cover-up.
It's just a way for nintendo corp. to keep tabs on us. Tracking our cookies... Filming our tournies... And now - this countdown until they release yet one more tool to keep us from being the social beings we were originally created to be.

Secretly there's a very happy Mr Sakurai laughing away in his office, knowing that he's made a difference to the world. Kept moms and dads working past retirement age to keep the smash addicted grownup-children happy for just another day.

Man i've had too much sugar tonight...

Smash Boards Fact File as of 01:12 GMT on 22nd May:

- You can beat a lv1 computer in a 4 stock match in the time it takes to reload this thread as nermerous characters. Including fox, falco, marth, CF and even pichu.

- This post was written to be posted as #2368 - i predict at least #2375.

- Following the pages in reverse, you can see the countdowns rise and fall from even 3hour jumps.

- I still dont know how long for GMT time.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
anyone besides me going to get a good SPM time in, that or take a ~2.5 hour nap and stay up all night masticating by the computer?

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Sushiman, it's 2 hours and 40 min. Not 3. And Watertails, I already 100% SPM.If not for that, I would be playing.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well guys i guess I won't be getting on the board in the next hours until right around launch time which is 10pm for me:(

peace out

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
This has gotta be some sort of record for fastest growing thread.
Allright I'm checking in. When the big news hits, this place'll explode, and frankly I'm gonna get as far away as possible so i don't go up in flames with it.
I'll post on the new stuff on Tuesday. To everyone: Good night and Smash On!
HEHE less than three hours to go=YAE=I"ve been playing ssbm for like 2 1/2 hours, killed the time sooo much. Anyways, this thread isn't loading tooo much slower on my computer than it normally is. Any more news on the site update since this morning, I'm too lazy too read 30 pages!! :mad: ;) :)

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Well, since there's no hope for this thread, I guess I'll just add to the mess...

Can't wait for this dumb site to show us nothing!

P.S. I just made a new sig, but it looks a bit off, so guess I'll go re-do it. Watchya think?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well, since there's no hope for this thread, I guess I'll just add to the mess...

Can't wait for this dumb site to show us nothing!

P.S. I just made a new sig, but it looks a bit off, so guess I'll go re-do it. Watchya think?
Your new sig looks pretty sweet=very nice. Man, Nintendo better make the hype worth it, I'm seriously questioning hjow this trailer is going to end up, but in the end we'll all probably enjoy it. w00t supperiority to Nsiders! ;)

Side Note: We get MP3: Corruption news tomorrow, right?

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
I'll have to check the update tomorrow morning- since the site updates at 11 PM Eastern, I'll have been in bed by then.

In other news, I'm glad that MP3: Corruption is set to release in August.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Didn't they already reveal that the game is coming in August 20th?
That is why I was asking...wiki and other sites confirm your claim. At least, that is when it comes out in the NA, though Japan has it at TBA 2007, and Europe and Austrailia have it as TBA.

@ NES n00b
HERE TAKE YOUR AT-AT! :laugh:

Who's ready to kill some friggen Nsider n00bs=??? ;) :laugh: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom