• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Yay, My boss said I could have the day off, which means at 8:00 tonight pacific time when the site gets updated me and me buddies will be smashing.

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Just what if this whole thing will end up being one big disapointment? ... Dunno about all of you guys, but I'm atm far less hyped than lets say... 3 days ago?
Same here, 3 days ago this was going to be pwnage but now if I see Sakurai I just want to KO him.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Killing children....nice theory KILL MORE
It is more than a theory. This "theory" is now a scientific law of why Nintendo games are delayed. Do not believe me? This definitely became a scientific law after a group of people I recruited in the back alley of Venic Pizza's. They are the most credible source within the perimeter of the square. You know it must be true. :laugh:

Now about killing more children, I agree. Only if information is not released, though. :( :(

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I think Nintendo should just release SSBB silently. No ads. No press releases. It just shows up on store shelves. LOL!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Is it just me or is this site beginning to slow down cuz I think it will crash to to the big brawl news coming out in 4 hours and 50 minutes

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Is it just me or is this site beginning to slow down cuz I think it will crash to to the big brawl news coming out in 4 hours and 50 minutes
As long as someone escapes with all the new info and posts it, I'm happy.

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
wtf!!! oh man! **** nintendo *sniff* ='( why did u do this to me?? why are u waiting japan guys will be awake!??????? ok... no more drama... we have to wait 'til tomorrow..... "oh my god it's tomorrow... a new news Ness is into the game" ......... =S hope good news will be added

robyextreme

Smash Ace
I'll be there when it comes out, and I have really fast connection. Plus set that website under my host list so I'm ready to fight off the other millions of people.

Are YOU prepared. :)?

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
WOW I shaved off 2 hours just playing Pokemon Diamond trying to beat a Gym Leader! Time sure does fly!

And now to play some Super Paper Mario...

PB&J

Smash Hero
it will be funny if they said brawl is coming out tommorrow.....none of u youngsters will go to school...i just hope ice climbers come back and if they don't ill just master everybody in the game except for wario and maybe waluigi

Stryks

Smash Hero
i remember taking that quiz before, i think i got to #87 before i got sick of going through everything...

hey styrks, did you notice that in you sig, under ganondorf it says 'SSMB'...super smash melee brothers?
Yeah I know, ill get it fixed soon, :p...

So what time WILL the site be updated? 8 o clock here in the west??

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
i think smashboards will hit about 250 users online in a few hours right before it updates.

...goodbye instant news for me (**** you ****ty modemn)
WTF?

It's almost always over 250. It will probably be at like 750-1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom