• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I see people still don't understand when the info is going to be released...

Anyways, I just got back from school.

What'd I miss?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I see people still don't understand when the info is going to be released...

Anyways, I just got back from school.

What'd I miss?
Nothing much just a new site record and just that some of these fools keep talking about when it's going to launch

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
AH! We beat the SWF record for most users on at one time!

There's something that I missed.

hellsoldierx15

Smash Journeyman
hey i just thought of something...what if so many people are on the brawl website that it crashes? im sure nintendo has a very sturdy webhoster, but man, wont that be a kick in the shin if nobody can get to it?

Keige

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap! Right after listening to the rick roll video, Brian started singing it on family guy! WTF?!

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Hey, WTF happened to all of the General Brawl Discussion Stickies?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Well I am sure they know that it is going to be crowded like a F**K so they are ready.
You did not think of that because that has been said like 80 times already today.

Sucks for you that my speakers blew so you can't.

I

i8waffles612

YAY STARTING TODAY!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!

and new most users ever online 661!!!

Elen

Smash Lord
Creo, you've been posting like 5 minutes apart xD

I can't believe how anxious people are for this. I really hope it ends up worth all of our time :S

*gets some snacks and stares at the computer*

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
This thread an immense ball of spam, but occasions like this apparently call for it. It helps everyone not feel so alone while waiting. XD

cF=)

Smash Lord
Currently studying for me Calculus II final exam.

/awaits news because bored of doing the same type of problems one after the other

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
I feel so sorry for the people who have been waiting for 6 hours with nothing, at least Aussies got to sleep through most of this. Only 1 class today, high-tailing it home to camp out in front of the countdown. OHH YEEEAAHH!!! <Kool-Aid Man>

Saimdusan

Smash Apprentice
So I heard it's going to be released at mid day in Japan? Well that means 2 for me (45 minutes before I leave school).

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Just what if this whole thing will end up being one big disapointment? ... Dunno about all of you guys, but I'm atm far less hyped than lets say... 3 days ago?

Adi

Smash Lord
I doubt it, there would be no point of announcing the countdown if there wasn't much that they were putting up on the site. Not to mention that Nintendo Power stated Sakurai would be updating it daily, and Nintendo stated that they would be having a media event this week. It coincides very well with the opening of this site. It most definetely will be a letdown because people always expect too much, but they will most likely have some substantial information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom