• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
If one more person says this I'm going to lose it. Nobody is implying that this is the case, yet some people just can't seem to restrain themselves from "reppin' da east" when it just isn't necessary.

Let's see, maybe because they've been updating the site's counter at midnight in Japan for the past week? Come on, think before you try to correct people. You end up looking like a moron. There's a reason that some people were expecting an update at 8AM PST.
Check my location, i'm from the States. I'm not "reppin da East", people began to get paranoid because the site didn't update it when they expected. Use common sense, why would, if the website is using Japan time, the site update at midnight. If they're expecting the info just as much as we are, wouldn't it make sense to update it at a time not during the middle of the night?

Take the stick out of your ***, "moron", I never said anyone was stupid for thinking the site would update at 12 AM Japan time. If you think about it, it makes sense why it wouldn't update at that time. You fail at trying to flame someone for no reason, work on that one before you start posting hostile responses to non-hostile opinions.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
woot woot!!!! I can't wait untill it opens today finally we'll see something worth looking at

@ethanrodgers: c'mon man could you quit spamming random **** please.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
C'mon,you can do it.It's just another 8 hours.....minimum. >_>
Easy for you to say! First off, I still am awake from last night. The second and the most important reason why I am anxious:

I lost that kid I found under the chair. Sakurai will never release info without a sacrifice. If I do not find this kid, expect to see a one week delay. :(

Fastinyoh

Smash Apprentice
Of course it makes sense not to update it at midnight JST. It also makes sense that people were expecting it to update at midnight JST because the counter had been updated at midnight JST, hence the confusion. Everyone makes sense so everyone is happy, yay.

p.s. poop

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
You can do it once in a while but at your rate, wait a while for it. Just edit your posts instead of DP'ing.
Also, don't keep putting "..." to make your posts longer. If you have nothing to say, don't say it.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Dora..dora...DOra the explora? But back to ssbb. The site-how much longer 2 go?
Shoot, srry about the periods. Just got the message. Is this better?

Ill bet cha i die before the site opens. I just best cha

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Holy crap, this thread is outta control. I've never seen so many replies hit so fast. The closest thing I've seen is the anticipation surrounding the second wave of DBR videos. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom