• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
1. Wait, there's a chance Starcraft 2 could be announced tonight???!? Screw Brawl! (JK, but SC... you know. It's good.)

Hey whats this about Korea near the end? http://www.wowinsider.com/tag/blizzpagewatch Isn't Blizzard an American company, and all that? Does Korea get special privileges because of how popular SC is there? Me don't get. (Nevermind, I read more, and the announcement is taking place there... which is... lame. Sorry, but it is. Well, I guess it's nice of Blizzard in a way.) Sorry, back to Smash.)

2. What totally isn't going to happen, but would be totally cool is if they showed the "How to Play" video! Now THAT would REALLY be a gameplay trailer.

3. ^^@ i8waffles612 and Johnight1: Just paint your Wavebird white. Presto! A Wii controller! Actually, I was already thinking of doing this.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Or 11 AM central, like I and many others have said a myriad of times.

I wouldn't be up on your case about it (god knows this thread moves fast) but everytime I've posted, I've said that. But it's cool, I'm only jesting. It's midnight where I am now, and I'm up waiting for Blizzard's announcement listening to Rage Against the Machine, ready to be pissed if it's not Starcraft 2.

How 'bout you guys? How you guys passing time?
Trying to find a English Mother 1 ROM, which apparently is like impossible to find. All I got are these Japanese Mother 1 ROMs, and a Japanese Mother 1 ROM with some random stuff in English, and so I barely understand the game. Man i want a English Mother 1 ROM! :mad: :psycho: :urg:

Other than that, I think I'll play Counter-Strike and SSB64 on Kaillera now...:) ;) :cool:

@ Burning Lava
I only have one Wavebird, my cousin's broke my other three=me ******! O well...I got three normal GC controllers, and a CC.

aceoYe

Smash Rookie
good thing they didnt start the countdown last month with like 30 days or something or else we'll be on 19 right now how slow time goes when we know something good is gonna happen. Diddy, and Raichu in brawl please!!!!!!!!! im off to sleep when i wake up 2 days bam! I so dont love the wait, wheres the leakin and all that.

Pokemaster

Smash Cadet
I ask thou, what's so good about Deoxys? I prefer Lucario with his fighting skills and wave-guiding bomb

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I think if its a new character announcement it will either be Ike because we've already seen a FE level or diddy koing because no new DK chars have been announced yet unlike Metroid, Kirby and kinda mario

Fawriel

Smash Master
Let's hope it'll be the Nintendo servers that explode, because, correct me if I'm wrong... won't the potential video take a few hours... DAYS to load if a million people are accessing it? @_@

myRoboticClaw

Smash Apprentice
Let's hope it'll be the Nintendo servers that explode, because, correct me if I'm wrong... won't the potential video take a few hours... DAYS to load if a million people are accessing it? @_@
Hopefully someone will upload any videos that might come out to another server and post a few inks here on Smashboards. That way it won't take 27 hours to download a trailer (although it would still be worth it).

End Game

Smash Journeyman
End Game I love your signature so much, Skull Kid was my number one pick for a character in Melee... then I kinda gave up when he wasn't in, since Majora's Mask is now kinda old... oh, and I agree, they need to tell us more about the "super smash moves"
Thanks.

The same thing happened to me as far as skull kid is concerned, but it doesnt make me like him any less.

Now, as far as the trailer taking hours to download or to stream due to the great amount of people accessing it (over nine thousand? did i use it correctly?) then geez, i totally did not think of that. I will be taking a final Monday morning and it ends at about 11 am...im thinking of bringing my laptop with me to surf the net as soon as i get out to see if i can catch a glimpse of the new trailer

soaz

Smash Ace
what time will the new site come i live in gmt+1 so i really would like to know.ps.thnx for any help

I

i8waffles612

Still cant wait for the cicadas to invade illinois on monday too...

so at 11 AM the site will update to 2 days for us Central Timers?

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Don't worry- I'm sure we'll get tons of info this week. Brawl Monday, the site is being completely revamped, it's gotta be good. And then I think we'll get some great MP3 news from Seattle. It'll be a good week in terms on Nintendo hype.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Is it safe to say that whatever time 3 turns to 2 today, will be the same time the site opens up when it changes from 1 to 0?

Warioman

Smash Rookie
Usually i woudl think counting down and refreshing the page is sad, but seeing as its smash bros, its acceptable hehe. I want these 47 hours and 55mins to hurry up and!!! Wah! It's taking way too long :(

Warioman!

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Ha! awesome! 2 days now!! Yeah I just kept refreshing on my Wii... which explains why it took me so long to get here and post. :)

Pokemaster

Smash Cadet
Also, in Nintendo.com it wouldn't say excpect a major update.

It says:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Website
A major update is on the way to the official Super Smash Bros. Brawl website. Keep your eye on the countdown clock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom