• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/9/10 - WATO9 - Winnie and the Owl!!! - FL Practice for POUND 4! - Rules Updated-

Zoro

Smash Champion
Ey where are all the melee people at lol
i see alot of brawlers showing up to this but we gotta get good attendance for melee too lol

M@v

Subarashii!
i guess, lets do it, unless you're mega picky on people. i just play snake and a million others <-exag
I've only played hbox, Red Halberd , and Co18 recently, and the latter 2 were on wifi. I have no idea how good/bad everyone is, lol. So yeah I'll do it. Like I said, its only if i get there on time >_>.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Officially moving lots of **** into the new house. Won't be done til tomorrow and then Im not sure how the unpacking will go...

Odds are looking slim for me going to this, but I hope that I can make it. Haven't been to a WATO in a while, and WATO's are fun, lots of fun.

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
Juan,

Mooney and I will be there at 8ish. I am accepting mm's from anyone for $1 each! You and I are playing a no limit holdem heads up sit n go. How does $3 sound? Do you have chips?

I need a teammate too btw!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hbox, is it possible for me to stay over your house Saturday night? It's the only way my dad is letting me drive there since he doesn't want me to drive to and from your house on the same day.

:069:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Hbox, is it possible for me to stay over your house Saturday night? It's the only way my dad is letting me drive there since he doesn't want me to drive to and from your house on the same day.

i think juan said that all SFL has sleeping spot priority p.p dunno what he meant by that tho.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I guess that means that we get to choose our own sleeping spots first...?

In any case, since we can sleep over, I should be able to drive there. Just PM me if you guys want a ride. ^_^

Oh, and Fearless? Do you have a partner for Brawl yet?

M@v

Subarashii!
parents will be in SFL for the weekend

housing whoever whenever needed

*NOTE* If staying Saturday night, you have to leave real early Sunday morning. Like 8 or 9 AM.

BTW, there might be snow in FL by the time this comes along. hype.
pfft i'll bet it's snow that's gonna last 2 minutes
pfffffffffffffffffffffft. Its snowed every day here for the past week, We are supposed to get 5 inches tonight. Snow better not be there when I arrive; ima be pissed.

Also, wiis packed(its going down a day early with my mom), so no smash for me until this tourney.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Good **** Juan. Lol.

Although "you've" is ok; the problem is the split infinitive in the second sentence. ("To" and "think" cannot be separated by "even.")

And properly written, it'd be "For why..." (Sentences can't end in prepositions.)

But you caught 3/4 so mad props, and I believe you NAZI.

<3
Every one of my linguistics classes ****s all over your grammar rules. It's really quite funny.
-Splitting infinitives is a stupid, archaic rule that does NOT apply to English. It's rooted in Latin where infinitives are a single word, so they REALLY can't be split. All of the scholars are like "Latin is such a smart-people language, let's copy it!"
-"Ending a sentence with a preposition is something UP with which I will not PUT." (Winston Churchill) At least it didn't end w/ a preposition. "What was that for?"
-Speakers make the language, not silly English teachers.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Polmex can't go.

So unless Beefy takes me I won't be here.

EDIT: Beefy isn't the one driving and the person who is doesn't wanna pick me up cause I'm like 30 mins away so whatever.

Have a good tiem

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Man.

This sucks, I was so looking forward to this.

Blargh, I wanted to show off my bad tech skill induced fox

Seriously my tech skill is so dodgy rofl

Top Bottom