• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/9/10 - WATO9 - Winnie and the Owl!!! - FL Practice for POUND 4! - Rules Updated-

skrach8

Smash Lord
juan box u need to hold regulation style tounies.... this is WATO no b!tches allowed. U go to learn and if u aint learnin somethings wrong..... SPEAK UP PEOPLE IF U WANT ADVICE... BUT NOT A WORD OF COMPLAINT...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i think 10% of all events should go toward helping me pay for my plane ticket for pound.... ya know since i registered already and everything.....

just sayin

>_>

<_<

would be nice...

-.-

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i could do that, but im not 100% that would even be enough if i won both.....

im talkin about the melee events too btw ^.^;

if i enter all events would it be more reasonable?

OverLade

Smash Hero
You might as well just borrow money from people then because an additional 10% from 2 events that probably won't have huge attendance wont make a difference, plus I doubt many people would want to "donate" to the "Seibrik needs money" fund lol.

How much is the plane ticket?

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
****, hope you get them funds for Pound Seibrik.
I'm officially moving to a new home on Friday, so if on Saturday there isn't much to do (which I doubt) I'll be heading here.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i'd rather be in gratitude of FL as a whole, the owe individual people for larger sums of money...

since im goin and repping florida, not going and repping just chaz, or nickriddle for example

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I'm so glad a lot of people are making it to this!

Expect something BIG for WATO10....

I mean...

BIG.

(spoilers)

Skrach: I agree with you man, I just want the most people to enter...

I've noticed there's a nice little pattern happening with my tourneys. (this is attendance, not entrance)

WATO1 = like 10 people showed
WATO2 = like 12 people showed
WATO3 = like 20 people showed
WATO4 = like 25 people showed
WATO5 = like anywhere from 50-70 people were at my house. **** was CRAZY.
WATO6,7,8 = like 30 - 35 people showed up.
WATOX.5 = Usually 15 -20 people show.

So basically, every 5 WATO's there is a Big WATO...

but every 10 WATO's.......

There is a Megazoid WATO.

Like one with a Florida Gaming merger.

(mega spoilers)

OverLade

Smash Hero
i'd rather be in gratitude of FL as a whole, the owe individual people for larger sums of money...

since im goin and repping florida, not going and repping just chaz, or nickriddle for example
In a perfect world with Knights and princess' that'd work out great but I think realistically FL as a whole doesn't care how FL is repped at Pound 4. Not enough to give away free money (especially in these unfortunate economic times) anyway. The people most likely to care, are Chaz, Nickriddle, and a few PR players as well as people you're close to in your region. But at a random WATO in Orlando, its not really in anyone's interest...

I'd help you out if I was going etc...but thats how it is.

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
In a perfect world with Knights and princess' that'd work out great but I think realistically FL as a whole doesn't care how FL is repped at Pound 4. Not enough to give away free money (especially in these unfortunate economic times) anyway. The people most likely to care, are Chaz, Nickriddle, and a few PR players as well as people you're close to in your region. But at a random WATO in Orlando, its not really in anyone's interest...

I'd help you out if I was going etc...but thats how it is.
No one is giving away money, I'm not rich and college is expensive.

I don't support seibrik openly asking for money like this, but what's the worst that could happen? Someone say no?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol sorry david, i never contribute to peoples funds that need money for traveling by plane

actually, CoT4 was the only time i ever bought a plane ticket not for myself (lol nick)

i cant wait to see you and chaz at the tourney though <3

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
thats the way i see things, u don't get if u don't try

same philosophy with the females ;)

someone write that down!

oh wait, i just did.

SOMEONE SIG IT

OverLade

Smash Hero
thats the way i see things, u don't get if u don't try

same philosophy with the females ;)

someone write that down!

oh wait, i just did.

SOMEONE SIG IT
**** I lol'd out loud hard. :laugh:

Just so you know I just got my paycheck and really would help you out if I knew how much my schoolbooks were gonna cost. I'll keep you tuned and if you can pay me back eventually I will definitly help you out.

And yeah I guess it cant hurt for asking. Legit.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lol I like your location Red Hal every time I watch a SSBB video I always check to see if you commented.
XD

Now I feel like I've overextended my presence in this thread.

I'll talk to Tampa about coming, even if I can't make it...

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Juan, I don't believe this claim of you being a grammar nazi, it's really pretty ridiculous. I mean, to even think you've got a handle on all the rules of a true grammar nazi is just silly. Why would you do that for?

Although, if you can point out one major grammatical mistake I made in each of the above three sentences, I'll believe you. Look close.

True grammar nazi's go well beyond homophone corrections.
There's one more glaring mistake in that two word sentence too.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Juan, I don't believe this claim of you being a grammar nazi; it's really pretty ridiculous. I mean, to even think YOU HAVE a handle on all the rules of a true grammar nazi is just silly. Why would you do that (for is unneeded)?

Although, if you can point out one major grammatical mistake I made in each of the above three sentences, I'll believe you. Look CLOSELY.

True grammar nazi's go well beyond homophone corrections.
There's one more glaring mistake in that two word sentence too.
Oh, hey Exarch!

Linguini

Smash Master
stfu hbox your still a grammar noob, ur prob. in ap english lang or some **** right now. im taking lit plus a college english course

gtfo, correct that

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol maybe more people would help seibrik if he wasn't a gayboooooooooooooo

wtf with all this BS about "repping FL" and having people help you with money to get there... get outta here

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Good **** Juan. Lol.

Although "you've" is ok; the problem is the split infinitive in the second sentence. ("To" and "think" cannot be separated by "even.")

And properly written, it'd be "For why..." (Sentences can't end in prepositions.)

But you caught 3/4 so mad props, and I believe you NAZI.

<3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if i ever get that good in brawl, ill make sure to never ask other floridians to pay for my way to get there. not when i actually have a job. Even while i was unemployed, i just dont feel right asking people to give me large sums of money. thats just how i am

i got no hate against anyone who asks though (lol david). just stating how i couldn't do it

...i got no shame asking someone for a ride to a tourney by car though :laugh:

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
After playing in the smash scene for a year, and then getting into the SF scene, you see the huge differences between the two. And after reading some of these posts, mostly Hbox's and Seibriks...you just laugh.

I didn't mean this negatively btw. Just thought I'd throw out my two cents.

nevershootme

Smash Master
might go to this for doubs since its $5, but prolly last one for me.
Done with the 60/30/10 thing

lol... future tournies i run will be this

1st: 46%
2nd: 20%
3rd: 14%
4th: 8%
5th: 4%
7th: 2%
7th: 2%

or

1st: 48%
2nd: 22%
3rd: 14%
4th: 8%

only for 32+ ppl

After playing in the smash scene for a year, and then getting into the SF scene, you see the huge differences between the two. And after reading some of these posts, mostly Hbox's and Seibriks...you just laugh.

I didn't mean this negatively btw. Just thought I'd throw out my two cents.
and i love reading both forums and laugh around. if you're coming and bringing a 360 or so, i'm down for SFIV anyways

Top Bottom